Dr. Elanna Lazaruk, PSY.D

Dr. Elanna Lazaruk, PSY.D

Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Elanna Lazaruk, PSY.D is a psychologist in Ardsley, NY. She graduated from Yeshiva University-Ferkauf Graduate School Of Psychology and specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

3 Hillside Pl

Ardsley, NY 10502

Learn about Dr. Lazaruk

This content was provided by Dr. Lazaruk "I believe that developing a strong working relationship with your therapist is essential for successful therapy, and I therefore strive to develop a trusting, empathic, and non-judgmental relationship. I believe that everyone has different needs and goals for therapy. Therefore, I will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that best suits your needs."

• Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Counseling

Dr. Lazaruk does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Wellesley College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Yeshiva University-Ferkauf Graduate School Of Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Lazaruk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lazaruk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazaruk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazaruk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazaruk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazaruk to family and friends

Dr. Lazaruk's Performance

Dr. Lazaruk was very caring and helpful to my family over the time that we worked with her. Her recommendations were on point. I would definitely recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lazaruk is fantastic. She helped me through some very difficult times. She is smart, insightful, and compassionate. Choosing the right therapist is extremely important, and I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Lazaruk.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wonderful at what she does! I'd recommend her to anyone struggling with mental health conditions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Working with Dr. Lazaruk is so easy, she is always so accommodative when scheduling appointments, she listens so well and always pushes you to be your best. I am beyond thankful for all the help she has given me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Elanna Lazaruk is my therapist when I need help managing my college age son and family. She is quick, smart and extremely articulate. She thinks fast and is supportive and knowledgeable on many levels. Dr. Lazarauk’s genuine care has empowered me therapeutically, so that my life is at peace...more
Are you Dr. Lazaruk?