Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Elaine Zapata, NP
Elaine Zapata, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Gainesville, FL. She is 56 years old. Elaine Zapata is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

6400 W Newberry Rd Ste 103

Gainesville, FL 32605

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Elaine Zapata

This content was provided by Elaine Zapata "At Gainesville GYN Oncology, we are dedicated to treating women who have or may have a gynecologic malignancy such as cervical, endometrial, ovarian, vaginal or vulvar cancer. Our gynecologic oncologist, Daylene Ripley, MD, along with myself and our clinic staff, work together as a team to provide care that is technologically advanced in an atmosphere that is warm, friendly and caring. I am an ANCC Board Certified Family Practice ARNP and an ONCC Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Gynecology
  • Oncology

Elaine Zapata does not have any board certifications listed.

• Carcinoma in Situ

• University Of Central Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Currently Enrolled As a PHD Student At The University Of Florida, College Of Nursing
    Other Education | Completed

Elaine Zapata has no awards or honors listed.

Elaine Zapata has no media or publications listed.

Elaine Zapata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elaine Zapata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elaine Zapata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Elaine Zapata to family and friends
Elaine Zapata's Performance
Beverly Hills, FL |
I would not hesitate to recommend NP Elaine Zapata and the Gainesville GYN/ Oncology group to anyone looking for a GYN or Oncologist. My experience with this group, Elaine especially, has been nothing but positive. She takes the time to explain things and is willing to answer any questions. She will speak to you in terms you can understand and no question is unimportant to her. She will not rush you or make you feel that her next appointment is more important than you are.
in Ocala, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Zapata to anyone reading this review. She is so informative, caring and treats you as a old friend rather then just another patient. In such a busy office I have never been rushed out, always permitted to ask questions of any kind. I just had surgery by them at north fla hospital and could not have had a better team of professionals then I have experienced with this staff. From the office help, to the nurse to the doctors I am always treated wonderful.
in Fort White, FL |
Elaine Zapata is not only extremely competent in her field but she is a great listener and always calms my fears. She takes her time and really cares about her patients. She never rushes with me.
in Ocala, FL |
I would highly recommend Elaine Zapata to any family or friend that would need medical attention in her field. She is very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and friendly. Her personality is such that you feel at ease and comfortable with your visit. Elaine is truly an asset to Dr. Ripley.
in Citra, FL |
Elaine was very patient with me while explaining my rather complicated condition, and was able to help to alleviate my concerns. I would highly recommend her and the entire staff at Gainesville Gyn - Oncology of NFRMC.
Edgewater, FL |
I have been seeing Elaine Zapata since 2012 she is excellent with explaining and very caring. I have never been rushed during my exam. I would recommend this practice to anyone
Live Oak, FL |
I loved my experience with Elaine Zapata and the whole gang at this office. I highly recommend them. Very thorough and professional and they took their time with me. I appreciated that.
in Lake City, FL |
It is rare when you go to a Dr's apt. And are able to leave knowing that the Dr. Really does h ave your back. You do feel this way with Elaine and the entire staff. I trust what they say and what they recommend. They care about each individual that steps thru their door. Awesome group! I am so glad that i am in their care.
in Inverness, FL |
Excellent in every form, fashion and she is just a pleasure to Visit with!
in Dunnellon, FL |
Put me at ease. Answered all questions. Very orofessional & compassionate.
in Starke, FL |
Elaine Zapata is AWESOME! !! She listens to you and makes you feel very comfortable when talking to her about different health issues.
in Alachua, FL |
Elaine is the most supportive and thorough doctor I have ever encountered. She always has been there to help me make good decisions about my health.
in Gainesville, FL |
Elaine is very caring about her patients. She is also extremely knowledgeable about medical conditions. I trust and believe in her.
Have you seen Elaine Zapata, NP?
Are you Elaine Zapata?

Visit Elaine Zapata

Elaine Zapata accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Group Plan PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare