Elaine Krantz, MS

Elaine Krantz, MS

Psychotherapy  |
Elaine Krantz, MS is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Littleton, CO. She is 54 years old.

8341 Sangre De Cristo Rd Ste 206

Littleton, CO 80127

Learn about Elaine Krantz

This content was provided by Elaine Krantz "As a psychotherapist I empower clients to identify and make their own decisions, in accordance with their personal set of values and beliefs. My style is supportive but direct, and can offer clarity with your life's challenges. Please contact me for a no-cost 10 minute telephone consultation. I look forward serving you."

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology

Elaine Krantz does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Separation Anxiety

• Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Rutgers Universtiy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Villanova University
    Other Education | Completed

Elaine Krantz has no awards or honors listed.

Elaine Krantz has no media or publications listed.

Elaine Krantz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elaine Krantz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elaine Krantz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Elaine Krantz to family and friends
Elaine Krantz's Performance
Littleton, CO |
Elaine is THE BEST therapist I have ever met. She’s a realist, highly detailed, professional, & preps for your appointment. She guides you & gives you tools, info etc to assist for YOUR situation. She teaches life skills & educates you. I don’t know what I would have done without her coaching me through the most difficult time of my life. When you struggle to find the words she helps provide dialogue to put your feelings in your own words & change your tone. Her appointment app is simple.
in Littleton |
We highly recommend Elaine for couple's therapy. When we began seeing Elaine, we were in a terrible place in our relationship. Elaine has given us the tools to work on building our relationship. Not only does she have a vast amount of knowledge, she has a way to convey it in a manner that is easily understood. Above her knowledge is her genuine care and concern for both the individual and the couple.
in Littleton, CO |
Elaine Krantz is a phenomenal therapist! I have been to a few therapists and have never walked out of the office feeling like I resolved issues. Elaine is very intuitive and helps you express the hidden issues behind the problems at hand. I have recommended her many times and I have been told she is a miracle worker! My husband and I will continue to go to her to maintain a healthy and happy marriage. She is a great marriage counselor and personal therapist.
in Littleton CO |
She is great to work with, makes me feel comfortable and seems concerned with my issues
Have you seen Elaine Krantz, MS?
Are you Elaine Krantz?