Elaine Krantz, MS

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 55

Elaine Krantz

A.C.T. Advantage Counseling and Training

8341 Sangre De Cristo Rd Ste 206 Littleton, CO 80127

Elaine Krantz, MS is a psychotherapist in Littleton, CO. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Elaine Krantz accepts

Elaine Krantz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Elaine Krantz treats your condition or procedure

Elaine Krantz's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety

As a psychotherapist I empower clients to identify and make their own decisions, in accordance with their personal set of values and beliefs. My style is supportive but direct, and can offer clarity with your life's challenges. Please contact me for a no-cost 10 minute telephone consultation. I look forward serving you.

• Psychotherapy

Elaine Krantz?
Elaine Krantz's Performance
What People Say About Elaine Krantz, MS
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Elaine was great. she is very well organized and I liked her counseling style. She pays attention to details as well as holding to the big picture. she is a great listener and understands you through your words. I found it very easy to trust her and open up about the challenges I was dealing with. I am among the minority population of Colorado with different culture and family background from the majority. I appreciated the way she tried to understood me and helped me based on my background and character. My experience with Elaine was a turning point in my life. I made big decisions and huge progress in my personal life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
My experience with Elaine has been phenomenal. She approaches challenges and worries with empathy and insight. She provided me with a lot of practical ways to improve myself or adjust my perspective, and she did it while remaining grounded and impartial, which is really important to me. I've been to quite a few therapists in the past and sometimes it's hit or miss in terms of finding someone offering a down-to-earth perspective which challenges your mindset in the right ways while still taking your concerns seriously. I imagine it's a fine balance, but Elaine is so talented at this. If you're looking for someone to offer a grounded approach, empathy, and an insightful perspective, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
Elaine is wonderful! She helped me make real, tangible progress during the hardest season of my life. She always paid attention to every detail of what I was going through and gave me helpful tools that have made a real difference. She challenged me and helped me grow in so many valuable ways. I’m so grateful for her wisdom, support and guidance. I highly recommend Elaine!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
Ms. Krantz is phenomenal and has changed my life. This is what she was born to do. She’s a gift, and worth the drive wherever you are. She’s helped me get my life back. She respects me, gives me amazing insight and she has been worth every minute, every dollar, every day I’ve spent with her. I’ve seen many counselors before and no one has ever been such a perfect fit OR cared so much. I’m new to CO but would say not to bother wasting your time anywhere else. She’s worth it and so are YOU.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
Elaine is THE BEST therapist I have ever met. She’s a realist, highly detailed, professional, & preps for your appointment. She guides you & gives you tools, info etc to assist for YOUR situation. She teaches life skills & educates you. I don’t know what I would have done without her coaching me through the most difficult time of my life. When you struggle to find the words she helps provide dialogue to put your feelings in your own words & change your tone. Her appointment app is simple.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
We highly recommend Elaine for couple's therapy. When we began seeing Elaine, we were in a terrible place in our relationship. Elaine has given us the tools to work on building our relationship. Not only does she have a vast amount of knowledge, she has a way to convey it in a manner that is easily understood. Above her knowledge is her genuine care and concern for both the individual and the couple.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
Elaine Krantz is a phenomenal therapist! I have been to a few therapists and have never walked out of the office feeling like I resolved issues. Elaine is very intuitive and helps you express the hidden issues behind the problems at hand. I have recommended her many times and I have been told she is a miracle worker! My husband and I will continue to go to her to maintain a healthy and happy marriage. She is a great marriage counselor and personal therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?
She is great to work with, makes me feel comfortable and seems concerned with my issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Krantz, MS?

How was your experience with Elaine Krantz?