Elaine Huang, MSOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 43

Elaine Huang

Huang Acupuncture

288 E State Road 434 Longwood, FL 32750

Elaine Huang, MSOM is a Acupuncturist in Longwood, FL and has over 5 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Florida College of Integrative Medicine medical school in 2016. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Elaine Huang to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Elaine Huang treats your condition or procedure

• Hip Pain
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Manual Therapy
  • Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Vomiting

Elaine Huang accepts

Elaine Huang accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Medicare Advantage PPO
Basic Plan

Elaine Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elaine Huang

Elaine Huang
I found Dr. Elaine to be very very professional. My appointments always started on time. I found the acupuncture treatments to be very effective. I highly recommend Dr. Elaine.
Frank – Aug 02, 2021
If I could give 5000 stars I would. I have been seeing Dr Huang for around nine months and her treatments have really helped. I will continue to get these treatments even after my VA benefits run out. As other reviewers have stated she goes out of her way to make sure all of your questions are answered. She works with you to address your health concerns, rather than just telling you what to do or trying to prescribe a prescription drug. She really go's out of her way to care for you. Dr Huang has made herself available even on Saturdays when my work schedule was very hectic. I have experienced tremendous pain relief on several occasions from an injury I received in the Army. This is a chronic injury and I have lived with this pain non stop for almost 40 years. In closing I would strongly recommend her treatments because they WORK!!!.
Melvin V Horn – Jun 14, 2020
I have over 10 years of chronic back pain. I got a treatment from Dr. Huang & I received immediate relief. I highly recommend Dr. Huang if you are dealing with pain.
Musa – Dec 09, 2019
Elaine is very professional. Every time she takes notes of how I am doing and is consistent with her quality of care. I feel better after every treatment I receive from her.
May 14, 2019
Charlie Bombalier 5/6/2020 Dr.Huang has been treating my chronic back pain for a few months and is steadily improving. She is a professional and very compassionate . I recommend her as a 5 star Doctor.
May 06, 2019
Dr. Huang is very good and efficient. I suffer from fibromyalgia, back pain and arthritis. I always feel much better after getting treatment from her. Her fire cupping treatments are on point! I would definitely recommend her to others.
May 04, 2019
I have been receiving acupuncture treatments from Dr. Huang for about 2 months, going approximately once per week. I highly recommend Dr. Huang if you are experiencing a chronic pain condition. She has helped me manage my neck, back, and hip pain due to a car accident l was in last year. Now I'm at more able to perform my household & work responsibilities. Thank you, Dr. Huang, I'm very grateful.
Apr 24, 2019
Dr. Huang is awesome! I came in with chronic back pain that we have been able to manage with her acupuncture techniques and cupping. She has a relaxing, professional and stunning office in Maitland right off the I-4 exit.
Jennifer Pollard in Ocoee, FL – Mar 05, 2019
I have been experiencing back issues that have become almost intolerable. When I came to see Dr. Huang, she asked me detailed questions about my pain to understand the origin and devise a treatment plan. She ended up cupping my back which had multiple knots that caused tension and then afterward did acupuncture. My pain level was drastically reduced and I was finally able to sleep through the night!!! My pain went from a level 7 to 2 within one day!! I highly recommend her!
Cassie Landron in Deltona, FL – Feb 22, 2019
I've been suffering from poor circulation in my ankles for a few years. Elaine Huang was knowledgeable when it came to recommendations on how to promote better circulation in my ankles. She provided acupuncture treatments that really improved my condition. She's friendly, patient, and really put me at ease. I highly reccomend her.
Lena Hicks – Feb 10, 2019
I've been getting acupuncture treatments from Dr. Huang to treat my upper back pain. During the treatment she usually does cupping and puts needles in me. After several appointments I have to say that I feel much better! I plan to go back for more treatments to improve my back pain. Dr. Huang is also very nice and caring.
J. Angel in FL – Feb 02, 2019
Dr Huang has very good bedside manner and was very easy to talk to. She's very knowledgeable and helped me a lot with my shoulder pain. So relieved that its been a week and I haven't had any headaches! I highly recommend her for Acupuncture.
none – Jan 20, 2019

How was your experience with Elaine Huang?

Elaine Huang not only treats patients' conditions, but also works to inform, empower, and educate patients to make changes in their own lifestyles to achieve...Read more

Elaine Huang, AP, DOM

Acupuncture Physician, Doctor of Oriental Medicine.

Elaine Huang, AP, DOM, was first introduced to...

• Acupuncture