Elaine Davis, LMFT

Elaine Davis, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Elaine Davis, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Hillsboro, OR. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.

3000 NW Stucki Pl Ste 230

Hillsboro, OR 97124

Learn about Elaine Davis

This content was provided by Elaine Davis "Having healthy relationships is key to a fulfilling life. When we have healthy relationships with the people who are important to us, other things in life tend to run more smoothly. When this is not the case our lives can feel out of control and we can become anxious, frustrated, angry, depressed, or vulnerable. I am passionate about helping people create fulfilling relationships. I enjoy working with people from many walks of life. I use a variety counseling methods to fit each clients needs. I often consider a clients family of origin information to discover possible connections in their way of dealing with difficulties. Change in general is often a struggle as you begin to develop new and unfamiliar thoughts and behaviors. My goal is to help and support you as you move toward your goals. I believe that we all have within ourselves the ability to create positive change. E-mail me or call my message phone. I'll call you back and we can visit about your concerns with no charge."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling

Elaine Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Portland State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • William Temple House
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007

Elaine Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Elaine Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elaine Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Elaine Davis' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Elaine Davis to family and friends
Are you Elaine Davis?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Behavioral Therapy