Elaine Archuleta, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Elaine Archuleta

Northern Utah Cardiovascular Associates

5405 S 500 E Ste 204 Ogden, UT 84405

Elaine Archuleta, NP is a nurse practitioner in Ogden, UT. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), cardiology, and more.

Elaine Archuleta accepts

Elaine Archuleta accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Elaine Archuleta treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

Elaine Archuleta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Elaine Archuleta

Elaine Archuleta?
Elaine Archuleta's Performance
What People Say About Elaine Archuleta, NP
Amazing. Elaine explains everything in detail and in terms that I can understand. Always makes sure that all my questions have been answered. Never seems rushed. Very personable. Has treated me for many years and hopefully for many more. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
So far the medical advise and exam's etc., have been non interfering as possible, considering what I was asking about my Heart and what was going on and how to remedy or handle it from here on! Elaine and all associates were nothing but upsided smiles and great info for me and my wife. We made a decision to do a procedure and have great hope that it will remedy the condition before any more damage occurs. So right now I have to wait for a time for the procedure on July 3rd..then We will have more info for sure! Thanks guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is a very outgoing, friendly, knowledgeable NP. She relates well with those of us who have concerns about our health. She explains things in a clear and understandable manner. I enjoy visiting with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
She was very thorough. Took the time to explain everything to me and my options. She was not hurried at all but took time with me. Thats pretty rare now a days
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is an amazing provider. She has helped me understand my condition, as well as helping me find ways to improve my lifestyle so I can be active with my kids without getting sick or hurt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
I've been going to Northern Utah Cardiology for a couple of years. The efficiency of the services they provide the and their attention to detail are always consistent and extraordinary. I trust Elaine Archuleta and I recommend her and their entire staff to anyone looking for first rate cardio health care from first class people. Dr. Forstall, Elaine, Carrie, Danielle, Rachel, the whole team delivers excellent care with a smile and they enjoy helping their patients. Thank you! Monte in Ogden
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
It was very helpful. Everyone was cheerful @ happy to answer my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is my favorite assistant. She always has a smile and greets me. She is very thorough and takes time to understand concerns and explains things so I have a complete understanding. She brought Dr Forstall I’m so he too could hear and explain my concerns. You couldn’t ask for a better team. Putting your life in someone’s hands should not be taken lightly but I totally trust Dr Forstall and his team. I would not want No one else to handle my heart issues. Thanks team!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
To anyone requiring the services of a cardiologist I would highly recommend Elaine Archuleta and the staff of Dr she works with. Everyone in the clinic is extremely friendly, appointments are on time, questions answered in a friendly manner, and Elaine in particular spends time to listen to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Wait time was very minimal Nurse’s and technicians were pleasant and very helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is very knowledgeable about the heart, medications and how treat the heart once it has been damaged. She has a very kind personality and is willing to spend as much time as necessary for treatment. I never feel rushed and I feel confident she is making the proper diagnosis of my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Ms. Archuleta is efficient, knowledgeable and personable. Very much appreciate her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
As a person who has been diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation; I finally found a health professional who takes great care, patience, and professionalism in treating my medical issue. Without a doubt Nurse Practitioner Archuleta, thoroughly explained the physiology, problems I may encounter, and the best treatment I should take to maintain a healthy and productive life style. She definitely understands the importance of "service before self" and makes you feel great after her examination..
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is very perceptive and attentive. She listens and gives advice in a professional manner. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine compared the personal experience with the pacemaker record via the monitor and verified that everything is working the way it should. She was the last person of the three involved in the one hour visit. Pretty thorough. Also found out that the battery will last roughly another four to five years which is good news.
Warm, caring, informative!
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is great! She's always happy to see me. She listens to my concerns and explains my options clearly. I feel like she really cares about helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
The reassurance Elaine gives is straight forward yet courteous. The essence of having to see a cardiologist and their staff is a frightening proposition for anyone. The thorough testing and collaboration with each other to guide the patient in their best cardiac health measures is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
Elaine is always friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen and answer your questions. I am very happy with Elaine and the service she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Elaine Archuleta, NP?
I am very pleased with the care Elaine Archuleta provides. She devotes her time and attention to you at appointments, never making you feel rushed. She’s very helpful and thorough, answering my questions and addressing my concerns in a kind and understandable way. I feel confident and comfortable in her care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Elaine Archuleta?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Elaine Archuleta treats patients.

Compare Providers