Ekta Lund, MSPT is a physical therapist in New York, NY. She specializes in physical therapy and sports physical therapy.

Recovery PT

• Sat: closed

Recovery PT (Upper East Side NYC)

• Sat: closed

Ekta Lund accepts

Ekta Lund accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Ekta Lund treats your condition or procedure

Ekta serves as the Clinical Director of our Upper East Side facility. She completed Bachelors in Physical Therapy from Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Physical Therapy, Mumbai, India affiliated to Mahrashtra University of Health Sciences. After graduating, ...

• Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Ekta Lund's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ekta Lund

Ekta Lund?
Ekta Lund's Performance
What People Say About Ekta Lund, MSPT
I hurt my calf in May from running and Ekta helped rehab it by offering me calf exercises and identifying other parts of my body that were weak. She was attentive and helpful and explained what she was doing to me at length. When I hurt myself again in my calf Ekta spent time to develop a more detailed program and now I'm finally back running after three months (in Aug!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
Ekta always had my best health in mind. She would constantly be trying new techniques and listening to what my body needs to help heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
I came to Recovery PT because I was in an automobile accident. The progress that I have made with Ekta has been wonderful. Although, I still have days of pain and discomfort, when I come to PT she always asks me "How I am doing"? The treatment for that visit is always geared to targeting the area of discomfort. I am not sure what my actual recovery will be in the days to come, but, I am very pleased with Ekta, and feeling somewhat sad that I will probably be bringing my sessions with her to an end.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
Ekta worked on my condition and within a few weeks, the pain that I was suffering were gone. She also showed me several exercises that I can do at home that also helped me in the recovery. Overall, I am very satisfied with Ekta's work and i would highly recommend her to other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
I had the best time with Ekta. She is a wonderful PT. She got to the root of the problem and figured out how to tackle it effectively. Because I had to go to PT for almost a year, I was really worried about if I would get better, but Ekta helped me feel totally like I would be ok and be pain free. Thank you so much Ekta and to the staff at RPT. Excellent work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
Ekta is extremely knowledgeable. She is a great listener and knows what can work best for you. She is patient and kind. She goes above and beyond and you will always feel like she truly has your recovery as a top priority. You would be blessed to have her as your physical therapist. I can't say enough great things about her.
Great Job
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
I had sprained my ankle so she really helped me. I think she has a gift to help people. I'm only eight and she still helped me. She is really good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Recovery PT especially my treatment from Ekta. She is very knowledgeable and very attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?
You can really tell that Ekta has a genuine interest in the craft and it shows. Very professional and courteous. She books up quickly but I've found the wait list often works out well if you are a little bit flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ekta Lund, MSPT?

How was your experience with Ekta Lund?

Compare Providers