Efrat Gotlib, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 42

Efrat Gotlib

Therapy24x7

186 Montague St Fl 4 Brooklyn, NY 11201

Efrat Gotlib, LCSW is a Counselor in Brooklyn, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Efrat Gotlib to book an appointment.

Compare Efrat Gotlib, LCSW with other Counselors near you

Efrat Gotlib's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Efrat Gotlib

Efrat Gotlib

I worked with Tami Gatta for several months and she is absolutely amazing. She has been so kind and friendly and supportive for me. I will always appreciate the time and guidance she gave me. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is struggling with major life problems or just needs someone to talk to about anything!
Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I have been working with Vanessa Zocchia for several months and I am so grateful to have her as my therapist. She is kind, attentive, and really challenges me to work through my anxiety. I am so glad to have had her support through the pandemic and look forward to continuing to grow with her help in the future.
Apr 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I see Vanessa Zocchio, one of the therapists in Efrat's practice. Vanessa is incredible- she is thoughtful, nonjudgental, welcoming, and guides my thinking in meaningful, gentle, yet accountable ways. I have grown so much because of her; she has helped me build a toolkit I can use on my own.
Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I have been working with an amazing and gifted therapist at Therepy 24/7 for over 5 years now, and cannot recommend them enough. My entire life has improved in so many areas with the assistance of this helpful group of practitioners. Both professional and knowledgeable, the therapists here are intuitive, kind, and highly invested in their clients success. After a brief interview with Efrat, I was guided to a therapist who specialized in treating my specific areas/needs; someone who knew exactly how to work with me on a very personal, deep level, to overcome some things I had been battling for years. Our work together has been transformative, and I am so grateful to Therapy 24/7 for their incredible services. Highly recommend if you are trying to improve your life, get grounded in your identity, and become a happier, healthier you.
Grace Stockdale – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I have been seeing a therapist at Therapy24x7 for 2 years and it has made a tremendous difference with my stress and anxiety on a daily basis. The tools my therapist gave me has positively affected my work and relationships with friends and colleagues.
Louise – Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I am new to therapy and was very nervous but my therapist is amazing and she makes it easy to open up and talk about my anxiety. My insurance messed up my claims and I spoke with Irdi in the finance department. She kept me informed of what was happening and ensured I did not have any additional stress or worries. Everyone at Therapy24x7 is very friendly and helpfull
Cindzy – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Debra was amazing. She was patient, caring, helpful, and allowed me the space to really think though my problems as well as helping me confront things about myself that I hadn't noticed before.
Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
So glad I started therapy here. It's been a long but positive progress. I've learned to feel more positive and productive with my life since I started therapy with Anne Goodstein.
Anonymous – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
My therapist has been very supportive and attentive: I've come to her with several issues during our time together, and she's been able to guide me through every one of them.
Anonymous – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Cannot say enough positive things - supportive, flexible, never feel that I have to repeat myself, the sessions are always a positive step forward
Anonymous – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been going to Therapy 24x7 for a couple of years, and really appreciate the kind of help I am getting. My therapists have all been great listeners and give good feedback. They've listened to me babble about the mundane and support me through some really rough moments. I'm only dinging one star because because of the nature of the practice, I've cycled through a few therapists in a short amount of time, but not to my own personal detriment, just seems a little disruptive sometimes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been coming to 24x7 for a little over two years now. I've had an amazing experience for the most part, except that I'm now on to my third therapist. However, they've all been lovely, with differing styles that I feel like have benefit me in different ways. One point of feedback I would have is that I wish that there was more coaching involved in my sessions. Sometimes I'm looking for advice, vs. just venting. Other than that, I will continue coming here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been feeling so much better after coming to therapy. Definetily recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
therapy 24/7 offers flexible schedules (which is rare). they are willing to work around your schedule. i have seen michelle for a few months now and it has been wonderful. i feel like i have really made a lot of progress.
A. T. – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I have been seeing one of the therapists in the group for almost three years. Initially I chose the practice based on location and insurance. I did not have a personal recommendation, and thought I will give it a shot. I was very satisfied with the treatment and I can see incredible improvement in all the areas I struggled with and that brought me to seek help. My therapist's attitude is very practical and straightforward, and it works for me. Every week I leave with tools and an action plan of how to deal with the challenges I am presently facing, and it really made an impact on my life and the people around me. I can see the impact both professionally and personally. There is no laying on the couch talking about my parents or dreams, but the focus is more about what is on my mind at the moment. I find that to be very efficient.
Anonymous – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
My experience has been very positive! The sessions are a nice time for me to talk about how I'm feeling with a receptive and patient therapist. One piece of feedback I have is that I don't always connect with the suggestions my therapist gives me.
Anonymous – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Therapy 24x7 has given me helpful perspectives on difficult situations I've had in my life. Therapists have been responsive and flexible with respect to scheduling. I leave every session feeling more clear-headed about my experiences, and have seen concrete improvements with my mental well-being.
Anonymous – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
My experience has been a positive one; I've felt understood and listened to, and have repeatedly been able to apply the advice I've been given in my life to improve the way I think about myself and interact with others. Therapy has been one of the best decisions I've made!
qualified professional - highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Overall I have enjoyed my experience here and believe that therapy has helped me a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?

How was your experience with Efrat Gotlib?
Provider explaining information to patient