Efrat Gotlib, LCSW

Psychotherapy •  Female • Age 37

Efrat Gotlib

Therapy24x7

186 Montague St Fl 4 Brooklyn, NY 11201

Efrat Gotlib, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Efrat Gotlib's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Efrat Gotlib

77.41935483870968%

Efrat Gotlib?
Efrat Gotlib's Performance
What People Say About Efrat Gotlib, LCSW
So glad I started therapy here. It's been a long but positive progress. I've learned to feel more positive and productive with my life since I started therapy with Anne Goodstein.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
My therapist has been very supportive and attentive: I've come to her with several issues during our time together, and she's been able to guide me through every one of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Cannot say enough positive things - supportive, flexible, never feel that I have to repeat myself, the sessions are always a positive step forward
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been going to Therapy 24x7 for a couple of years, and really appreciate the kind of help I am getting. My therapists have all been great listeners and give good feedback. They've listened to me babble about the mundane and support me through some really rough moments. I'm only dinging one star because because of the nature of the practice, I've cycled through a few therapists in a short amount of time, but not to my own personal detriment, just seems a little disruptive sometimes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been coming to 24x7 for a little over two years now. I've had an amazing experience for the most part, except that I'm now on to my third therapist. However, they've all been lovely, with differing styles that I feel like have benefit me in different ways. One point of feedback I would have is that I wish that there was more coaching involved in my sessions. Sometimes I'm looking for advice, vs. just venting. Other than that, I will continue coming here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I've been feeling so much better after coming to therapy. Definetily recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
therapy 24/7 offers flexible schedules (which is rare). they are willing to work around your schedule. i have seen michelle for a few months now and it has been wonderful. i feel like i have really made a lot of progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
I have been seeing one of the therapists in the group for almost three years. Initially I chose the practice based on location and insurance. I did not have a personal recommendation, and thought I will give it a shot. I was very satisfied with the treatment and I can see incredible improvement in all the areas I struggled with and that brought me to seek help. My therapist's attitude is very practical and straightforward, and it works for me. Every week I leave with tools and an action plan of how to deal with the challenges I am presently facing, and it really made an impact on my life and the people around me. I can see the impact both professionally and personally. There is no laying on the couch talking about my parents or dreams, but the focus is more about what is on my mind at the moment. I find that to be very efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
My experience has been very positive! The sessions are a nice time for me to talk about how I'm feeling with a receptive and patient therapist. One piece of feedback I have is that I don't always connect with the suggestions my therapist gives me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?
Therapy 24x7 has given me helpful perspectives on difficult situations I've had in my life. Therapists have been responsive and flexible with respect to scheduling. I leave every session feeling more clear-headed about my experiences, and have seen concrete improvements with my mental well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrat Gotlib, LCSW?

How was your experience with Efrat Gotlib?

Efrat is known for her no-nonsense approach. She provides a supportive, non-judgmental environment where she works together with her patients on a customized solution, based on her patient's individual needs. Her expertise and eclectic approach allow...

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling

• Dutch
  • French
  • Hebrew

Efrat Gotlib accepts

Efrat Gotlib accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Efrat Gotlib treats your condition or procedure

Efrat Gotlib's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services