Efrain Morales, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Efrain Morales

Daniel S Kessel MD

1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Hamilton Square, NJ 08690

Efrain Morales, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Hamilton Square, NJ. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and dermatology.

Efrain Morales' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Efrain Morales

Efrain Morales?
Efrain Morales' Performance
What People Say About Efrain Morales, FNP-BC
i recently seen efrain morales for a shingles outbreak he was very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. he explained the diagnosis and treatment plan and answered all questions asked to him. very impressive health care provider
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
Efrain was specifically recommended to me by my doctor. At first was hesitant that efrain was a nurse practioner and not a doctor, ,but he was very professional during my visit and most importantly he knew what was my problem and was able to cure me. Highly recommend Efrain for your skin issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
I like Efrain in particular and Kessel Dermatology in general. They are professional and yet personable. The exams are thorough and I can always count on their recommendations. To illustrate how much we like this practice, my wife and I have to drive from PA, an hour away. Highly recommend Efrain and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
Mr. Morales has been my dermatology NP for several years. He takes the time to provide thorough education and care based on my individual needs. Even though I am a nurse practitioner, I appreciate that he does not assume that I know about dermatology. I have referred many friends and colleagues to Mr. Morales. Recently, he expertly detected a very small mole on my back that was positive for melanoma in situ. My surgeon said that this was a great detection because of the small size of the mole.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
Insisted I pick my skin when I late reply found out I have a rare skin disorder. He shamed me, is disrespectful, and a know it all. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
Mr. Morales is an exceptional practitioner. He identifies, discusses and treats conditions with care and confidence; but also puts a patient at ease by offering choices and answering questions of concern so that a person can understand their condition. He is careful to write out instructions and gives the feeling that all will be well - which it has been! His treatment of my elderly mother's skin cancer has made such a difference in her appearance and comfort. Very intuitive, knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?
Dr. Morales is very friendly and makes it easier for the visit. He cares. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Efrain Morales, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Efrain Morales?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology

Efrain Morales accepts

Efrain Morales accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth