Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Edward Smith

NEURO CENTER

12220 Cortez Blvd Brooksville, FL 34613

Edward Smith is a nurse practitioner in Brooksville, FL. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Edward Smith accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Edward Smith treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Edward Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Edward Smith

1.0

Edward Smith?
Edward Smith's Performance
What People Say About Edward Smith
RecentMost Helpful
This guy is disgusting and dangerous. I went to see him in the beginning stages of what I later found were strep AND flu. I sat there dripping with sweat and running a fever while he scoffed and rolled his eyes at me every time I spoke. He doesn’t wash his hands between patients, makes patients defensive about their own illnesses, and he is SO condescending. By the time I got a correct diagnosis from a real doc, it was too late to start Tamiflu. So I’m just suffering and missing work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edward Smith?
Edward Smith is extremely rude and unprofessional. He blamed me for my ears being clogged and needing drainage. He then told me my ears weren't clogged even though they were and proceeded to tell me that he pays for my health insurance. He is an awful human being, that's unhappy with his own life and takes it out on patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edward Smith?
Unprofessional doctor and very rude. He left my child untreated which then turned into step throat. I saw him prior and thought maybe he was just in a bad mood that day. No. He was just so angry and annoyed we were there. (Throwing his pen) It was just so strange and I was so uncomfortable. Never taking my children back to him! Beware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edward Smith?
This man is very unprofessional, judgemental, and violates hipaa. He uses tactics such as shaming patients into thinking their illnesses are their fault. He would not examine me, was going to treat with medications I did not need as evidence by negative test results, and was using assumptions for his purpose in prescribing medications. I asked if this was normal protocol to hand out medicines that aren't needed and to accuse patients of unhealthy behaviors, this angered him so he cursed n scream
×Post a ResponseAre you Edward Smith?

How was your experience with Edward Smith?

Compare Providers