Edward Smith, LMFT

Edward Smith, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Male
Edward Smith, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Burbank, CA. He specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.

4405 W Riverside Dr Ste 105

Burbank, CA 91505

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Value Options

Learn about Edward Smith

This content was provided by Edward Smith "I am an empathic listener but I am also highly active in the therapeutic process. I provide honest and realistic feedback while supporting the direction the client wishes to take in their therapy.

Together with the client, I follow their lead in their goals for their therapy. I challenge and encourage the client so that together we can make the necessary progress they wish for and expect from their work with me.

I use a variety of therapeutic theories and practices with my clients and offer my clients the opportunity to do "homework" pertaining to an issue arising in the therapy session. The hope here is to maintain the flow of therapy so that the client is actively working on their issues on their own time.

My hope is that together we both can find ways for the client to come to grips with their issues and find solutions to their problems so that, in time, they can become their own best therapist and won't need my services for an overly extended period of time."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling

Edward Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Marital Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Dayton, Oh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Notre Dame
    Other Education | Completed
  • Phillips Graduate Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Edward Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Edward Smith has no media or publications listed.

Edward Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Edward Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Edward Smith's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Edward Smith?

How was your experience with Edward Smith?