Chiropractic  |
Dr. Edward Rowland, DC
For most of my life I was strongly anti-chiropractic. After having neck surgery, with lasting problems, I realized from talking to others and from finally seeing a chiropractor that the problems resulting from my auto accident could have been resolved easily if I'd done what my mother told me to do - see her chiropractor. I decided than to become a DC and to help others. So in mid-life I went back to school to change careers. I've never regretted it. My special expertise, gained from years of practice, is to do chiropractic adjustments without the twisting, popping and crunching usually associated with them. Instead I use gentle pressure with my fingers at the exact spot necessary to effect change with minimal effort. It works as well on burly oilfield workers as it does on fragile elderly patients and little children. I also do a lot of work on knots in the body's connective tissues. This allows me to, for example, free restricted painful shoulders that have not been helped by drugs, surgery or physical therapy. My educational background includes a BS in zoology and chemistry, a BS in Human Anatomy, a Master's in Museum Science, a Doctorate in Chiropractic, an EMT license, and a massage therapy license. I am also trained in a chiropractic technique called Total Body Modification, useful in effecting changes in many areas of the body. Before changing careers, I spent twenty years as a museum director and a few years as an Army officer. When not working, I love to sing with the Midland/Odessa Symphony and Chorale and a barbershop group, to sculpt in stone and wood, do home renovations, and visit with my grandchildren.

3952 E 42nd St Ste J

Odessa, TX 79762

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rowland

This content was provided by Dr. Rowland "My philosophy is to get patients as well as possible as quickly as possible. I use chiropractic treatments, a cold-red laser, the Vibracussor (a powerful specialized vibrator), and sometimes herbal supplements.  If I can't help them in a reasonable time, I send them to someone who I hope can."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rowland does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Texas Tech University
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Rowland has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rowland has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rowland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rowland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rowland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rowland to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Rowland Says:

We always appreciate feedback.  We can't guarantee great results 100% of the time (no one can) but we always do our best.  You're welcome to contact our office at any time to discuss a problem.

Dr. Rowland's Performance
in Midland TX |
Dr Rowland has been a true lifesaver for me. I had alot of pain radiated through out my body. He could sense where it was even before I knew! He has been a huge blessing for me. I would recommend him to everyone! Also he has a wonderful sense of humor! Jeanne S
Have you seen Dr. Edward Rowland, DC?
Are you Dr. Rowland?