Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD

Clinical Social WorkMale

Dr. Muldrow
Telehealth services available
12808 W Airport Blvd Ste 228 Sugar Land, TX 77478

Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD is a Clinical Social Worker in Sugar Land, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Muldrow to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Muldrow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Muldrow's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues

Dr. Muldrow accepts

Dr. Muldrow accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Medicaid

Dr. Muldrow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muldrow

Dr. Muldrow?
  • Listened & answered questions (42)
  • Explained conditions well (41)
  • Office environment (41)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
In 2020, the pandemic caused many issues in my home and marriage. My husband found Dr. Ed through his EAP. We initially started in couples therapy and then started individual sessions. Dr. Ed provided us with team building and communication technics we needed, and they have helped turn our marriage around. He is such a attentive, caring, and professional Dr. I recommend him to you if you are having problems in your family or personal life. Dr. Ed has a way of helping you gain a better understanding of yourself and how to realize any unrealistic expectations you may have. Not only is he a caring professional, his availability is very flexible, he is available on weekends and late evenings. All of our session has been either virtual or over the phone. But I can say they have all been very helpful and gave me a new way of looking at things all while getting my voice back in my marriage. Dr. Ed won't steer you wrong. He is a one of a kind professional and knows his stuff.
Q – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
I am a therapist myself so I truly value good clinical skills and authenticity. I had an opportunity to experience both during my family's time with Dr. Ed. He listened non-judgmentally, was empathetic and was able to help us move through some pretty difficult times. Dr. Ed has a beautiful heart and I can honestly say that he is not just a great therapist, but a wonderful person.
Sherell Hebert – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow has provided great help to my teenaged son through counseling and therapy. He is very caring and and genuine and I highly recommend him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
SG – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
I was referred to Dr. Ed Muldrow office by a clinic because I was seeking for a good reliable couselor for my son. When I reach out to Dr. Ed Muldrow he was so professional on the phone and so helpful and walked me step by step on what I needed to do on my end to set an appointment for my son online. When I finally took my son for his appointment in person and meet Dr Ed he was the most kind and caring couselor I ever meet. Dr Ed make the difference in the lives of his patients. He’s a Very kind, sincere caring, and concern make everything better and is a great encouragement. Thank you so much Dr. Ed for taking care of my son and being so skilled at what you do. Most of all thank you for your most kind and compassion you are truly a blessed in my son life. You always go above and beyond. Every day of my son life is be better because of you. being the dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are! I truly recommend Dr. Ed
Patricia Castro – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Easy to talk to and has a laid Back demeanor.
Carla Louviere – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
I live in Dallas Texas and my son 15 years old has anger issues and he wants plays video games all the time. We did online therapy and Dr. Ed helped both me and my son and me with anger triggers. My son how improved his self control and confidence in high school and that has bee a blessing.
Elaine – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
My pediatrician highly recommended Dr Ed and he helped us with our daughter in 8th grade when she was bullied by a boy. Dr. Ed has improved our parenting skills and reduced our parenting stressors and he has assisted in improving her behavior and our family communications.
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr.Ed is the real deal. If you ever find yourself in search of that certain someone to talk to/work with to sort out whatever issues that you may be going through in life, this is a man who will truly be there for you in the midst of those hard times. In my experience/s with him, he has surely been a great help in gaining the clarity I had hopes for; I deeply believe he can provide the same help for just about anyone whose looking for it.
TN, TX – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
My son was having issues in school which was starting to affect his self-esteem and grades. At the recommendation of my EAP program with my employer, I brought him to see Dr. Ed. Dr. Ed was the perfect therapist for my son. With his help, my son is now on track to start his freshman year at UT in the fall, and his self-esteem has returned. I highly recommend Dr. Ed for adolescent/teen therapy. My son has been a patient since his freshman year of high school.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Two no shows by this supposed therapist! first cancelled a few hours on the same day as my first session "at a conference" and then on second attempt a few weeks later, he wasn't even in the office! the door was locked! this is just totally Unacceptable!!!! especially when seeking mental health services! Unethical and unprofessional
Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Fantastic counselor! He really relates to my teenage son. I am so grateful.
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Ed has been a blessing to our marriage and family. We have been with him for over 6 years, and he has always showed us how to useem DBT techniques of non-judgmentalness and tolerance . Dr Ed helped us use effective relationship tools and he shared great advice and has helped marriage and family tremendously. The weekend appointments are also helpful..
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow has been a great support to my nephew in dealing with the lost of his parents. Dr. Muldrow is true a professional and does an outstanding job with connecting/relating to my nephews needs.
LG – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is a good therapist. Helped with my mental problems & family. Teaching how to deal with my problems. He knows what I'm talking about even works with with getting help&finding doctors.
Shemika Hopwood – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is very REAL and caring. He has broken down communication barriers and created a new family dynamic of communication between parent and teenager. I will be forwvwr grateful for his expertise and compassion.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Ed created an environment that helped me and my family free comfortable and open with each other. He is very experienced in working with families and trauma.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
My son has a lot of issues and was bullied at school. We went to see Dr. Ed and we have been glued since. Dr. Ed is good with my son - has assisted with his behavior and how to be responsive to certain situations. What seemed like a hopeless situation turned out to be great. Dr. Ed is simply amazing - I will recommend him to anyone dealing with a troubled kid. Thank you Dr. Ed; I am forever grateful.
Esther – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Edmand, Is a very helpful and knowledgeable person. He helped me and my relationship a lot and I’m very thankful of choosing him for help. If you are looking for someone who’s very kind hearted, great listener, and someone who truly cares, Dr. Edward is the guy!!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
My visit with Dr Muldrow was exhale moments. He listened and was honest. He kept me from falling deeper. I am very grateful for everything he has done.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?
I've seen Dr. Ed several times over about a year now, and he has helped me in so many different ways. Maybe we older guys weren't brought up on seeking help, but I can highly recommend you do, and Dr. Ed is just the right person to talk to. He has creative solutions to problems, he will treat you like a friend, and he definitely won't judge.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muldrow?

• Clinical Social Work