Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Muldrow III
12808 W Airport Blvd Ste 228 Sugar Land, TX 77478

Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Sugar Land, TX. He specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Dr. Muldrow III accepts

Dr. Muldrow III accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Muldrow III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Muldrow III's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Dr. Muldrow III?
Dr. Muldrow III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Edmand, Is a very helpful and knowledgeable person. He helped me and my relationship a lot and I’m very thankful of choosing him for help. If you are looking for someone who’s very kind hearted, great listener, and someone who truly cares, Dr. Edward is the guy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
My visit with Dr Muldrow was exhale moments. He listened and was honest. He kept me from falling deeper. I am very grateful for everything he has done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
I've seen Dr. Ed several times over about a year now, and he has helped me in so many different ways. Maybe we older guys weren't brought up on seeking help, but I can highly recommend you do, and Dr. Ed is just the right person to talk to. He has creative solutions to problems, he will treat you like a friend, and he definitely won't judge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Excellent. He is the best therapist I have seen so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is very compassionate and cares about his patients well being. I couldn't ask for a better Therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
My wife and I have been married 7 years and Dr. Muldrow, guided us to improve respecting, affirming and valuing skills and we have gained more teamwork and respect for each other. It was very helpful to also reflect on my perspective and a man, father and dad.. Very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Best therapist any teenager/young adult could ask for. He’s really interactive and engaging and allows me to say whatever is on my mind whether it’s good or a concern I may have. Best therapist in the world
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is the best! He has really connected with my teenage son. Dr. Muldrow really knows his stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Very personal compassionate and knowledge of his field. On point with identifying your needs and giving guidance to cope and correct behavior. The practice exercise he guides you in are helpful in every day life. Would recommend to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Very in tune and helpful in a lot of ways Very pleased with him. Very flexible and has helped my family a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
My girlfriend and I were having communication issues and he was helpful in helping us learn helpful skills, build more teamwork, more trust and consideration of my views as a guy..Appointment scheduling is very easy and weekends availability works well for us..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
No matter how throwed off you are Doctor Ed is the best person for help. He keeps it real and down to earth. He don't play no games.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
I have had some life transitions and Dr Ed's warm approach helped me to break the hold of unrealistic worry and guilt.. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Excellent therapist and helpful reflection
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Great therapist helped me build on life skills
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
I was skeptic about been seen by a male doctor, because I didn't think that he would be as attentive nor understand my issues. After my first session with Dr. Ed Muldrow, I knew that I had made the right choice. He is very attentive and has a pleasant disposition. I highly recommend Dr. Muldrow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is a well informed clinician with a very kind and understanding manner. He is very nicely soft-spoken and gently leads one to self-introspection helping the patient to find answers and solutions within himself. His manner engenders trust and confidence resulting in self assurance that "I can do this".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Muldrow III, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow has been a blessing to me and my family. I've been a patient for the last five years, and he has always shown compassion. He offers great advice and has helped my son tremendously. He's office hours are convenient, the Saturday appointments are appreciated. You must see Dr. Ed if you have a teenage son needing guidance and directions. Thanks for ALL you do, Dr. Muldrow.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Muldrow III?