Chiropractic  |
Dr. Edward Kinum III, DC
I grew up in a chiropractic family. I recall going to some of the biggest seminars for chiropractic with my family. I'm so thankful they invited me to experience these events. They were life changing for me. I met the leaders of the industry, many of whom knew my father. Occasionally, they'd be discussing something they were developing and my brother and I would be the demonstration models. So, I've been adjusted by many of the Masters of chiropractic as well as some who thought they were. As a result, I know a masterful adjustment when I see one. I went to chiropractic college at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. It was a defining moment in my life. Many people recognized my father's name. I learned that I had big shoes to fill but I also learned about my own shoes as well. I graduated feeling well prepared to join my father's practice. Dad passed away in 2009. I recall one of our final conversations about growing up in a chiropractic family. (We grew up next to the local MD. His boys were about the same age as my brother and I. Even then, I could tell the difference in public opinion between medicine v.s. chiropractic.) I actually apologized to him for not fully trusting my own experience of what I saw him do, v.s. what the neighbors thought. My father's comment was well considered and succinct, he said, "you were a good student." A great mentor right to the end. I hope this helps you understand "why" it is so important for me to uphold such a worthy tradition and "why" it might be incredibly valuable to you. I look forward to meeting you.

201 Glen Ave

Scotia, NY 12302

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Kinum III

When you first sit down with me, I feel it's important to "put my cards on the table". This is the only time where I can share my values and "why" chiropractic care may succeed or fail to help you reach your goals. It is an important time that really defines what we both endeavor to uphold in a non-obligatory setting.

Patients often feel increased comfort in being part of their own healing efforts in a way that is less dependent on the healthcare provider. Ultimately, the goal is to reach optimal wellness followed by a conservative plan to maintain that higher level of health!

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kinum III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Sprain
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Kinum III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kinum III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kinum III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kinum III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kinum III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kinum III to family and friends
based on 4 total reviews
Dr. Kinum III's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Edward Kinum III, DC?
Are you Dr. Kinum III?

Visit Dr. Kinum III

Dr. Kinum III accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO