Dr. Edward Harriott, DC

Dr. Edward Harriott, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Edward Harriott, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rocklin, CA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

2801 Isle St

Rocklin, CA 95765

(916) 741-2041

Learn about Dr. Harriott

Dr. Harriott's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harriott "Dr. Ben Harriott has been a chiropractor for over 15 years. Most of that time was spent building a practice in Mission Viejo, CA. A native of Northern California, Dr. Harriott found it necessary to relocate back home for family reasons, so he sold Mission Viejo Chiropractic in 2013 and moved with his wife and two children to Rocklin. "I have been in Chiropractic for a long time and I remain in practice because I am a great adjustor and I enjoy helping those around me with this powerful healing art. I am not in this for the money and I have chosen not to rely on my Chiropractic practice as a sole means to earn a living – so that I may instead tailor my practice to deliver the best that Chiropractic has to offer. My background is varied with an active license as a Mechanical Engineer as well as extensive training in Information Technology . I am fortunate to participate in two other businesses during normal business hours leaving my Chiropractic practice as a part-time labor of love – an endeavor in which I care only for patients who have a desire to incorporate routine chiropractic adjustments into their day-to-day lifestyle. And so, my practice objective is now to make regular chiropractic an easy addition to a anybody's healthy lifestyle. It is my hope that I will be able to redefine what is possible in Chiropractic practice and to demonstrate a viable model of practice that can finally deliver on the promise that the developers of the art envisioned 120 years ago.""

This content was provided by Dr. Harriott "There are many fine chiropractors operating conventional clinical practices here in Rocklin. I created my mobile practice to deal with the expense and logistics of trying to provide wellness care in a manner that makes it manageable and affordable for families. I encourage anyone interested in long term wellness chiropractic care to seek out a chiropractor who understands what families need to maintain a Chiropractic Lifestyle. "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Harriott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Life Chiropractic College West
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Harriott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harriott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harriott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harriott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harriott's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Harriott?