Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Ernstrom

Ernstrom Spinal Rehab

300 Chesterfield Ctr Ste 140 Chesterfield, MO 63017

Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC is a chiropractor in Chesterfield, MO and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2010 and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Ernstrom accepts

(636) 778-2075

Dr. Ernstrom accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care PPO
Golden Rule
HealthLink
Home State Health
Homestate Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Ernstrom treats your condition or procedure

• Severe Headache
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tension Headache
  • Whiplash

I want to find out what will impact your life the most and give you back the life you were meant to live.

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ernstrom

Dr. Ernstrom?
Dr. Ernstrom's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC
I was so exhausted from chronic pain in my hip for 8 years and nothing had helped me. Dr. Ed Ernstrom not only stopped my pain amazingly fast(within days!) but is the kind of physician that really wants to help people and it shows. He is humble, yet has a brilliant mind, you can see that he never stops learning and has a passion for it Walking without pain has given me my life back. I will always be grateful to him for this. It is invaluable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Two weeks aga I couldn't get out of bed or dress myself after sustaining a work related injury. After seven treatments over two weeks I am standing, walking, sleeping, and recovered well enough to return to work! Dr. Ed's knowledge base is vast, he listens, and his teaching assignments at Logan Chiropractic School keep him on the cutting edge of new treatment techniques. A whole-hearted endorsement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom changed my views about chiropractic care by showing and explaining to me the many new advances in care since the 80's! His laser services and rock tape really helped my degenerating spine! I am still wearing the tape and don't want to remove it because it is supporting my spine so well. I will be back! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I called Dr Ernstrom on a Saturday when I was in pain, he met me in his office 15 minutes later, he relived most of the pain, and mapped out a treatment plan for me. I was very grateful that he made time for me immediately, and I have been steadily getting better. He is very knowledgeable and great at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr Ed Ernstrom is through from start to finish! Definitely recommend his office to anyone. He went out of his way to accommodate my limited time availability! Thank you Dr Ed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I begin this review by saying I typically dont leave reviews. But because of how impactful of a change I felt going feom pain to no pain after seeing Dr Ed I wanted to leave a few words for others who may read this. I was on the floor with high disconfort on my lower back, calling desperately on a saturday for help and Dr Ed was on my list, it was his day off and he agreed to see me. He used different technologies and techniques. I walked away from my session without pain. Inflamation gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Our entire family has been seeing Ed for years, he is phenomenal! Thorough treatments with combinations of manipulations, laser treatments and RockTape have helped manage my chronic neck and back pain, and helped me through my pregnancy. We trust Ed completely, enough that we brought our newborn in at 4 days old and got the whole family adjusted to recover from the trauma of birth. We will continue to see Ed and recommend him highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed is awesome! He helped me eradicate my migraines that I suffered with for ~25 years and has helped me during my pregnancy to alleviate standard aches and pains. He explains everything very well and offers a very comfortable office setting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom took really great care of me after a spinal injury from the military. Definitely thankful for his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed uses his hot laser machine on my muscles and it works beautifully!! I love going to him with my chiropractic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
If you will be paying for services 100% out of pocket, you will be ok. If you need to file anything with insurance, this is not the chiropractor for you. His office is solely ran by him. He admittedly runs behind on billing. I saw him in December and told him that I had an HRA that would reimburse me 100% of my out of pocket expenses. I reminded him several times. He told me he filed the ins. paperwork, but never did. He won't return my calls or texts now. He is a nice guy, so this makes me sad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I've had chronic pain for over two years in my cervical spine, have had several different procedures done with a pain management Dr without any relief. I went to see Dr Ed and he was able to relieve the pain I've been expirencing for two hours in just one visit. I believe I have found the answer with continued care from Dr Ed! Literally brought tears to my eyes, when the pain left!!!Wow, Dr Ed has what it takes!
Glad to Help Valerie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I have been going to chiropractors off and on for the past 12 years. After my original chiropractor moved to the west coast finding a chiropractor that truly help make a positive difference in my medical condition was challenging until I met Dr. Ed. He is professional, attentive and has helped me improve mobility and has eased the discomfort I've been experiencing for quite some time now
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Ed is a fantastic chiropractor! It's always a great treatment and a great experience
Thanks Jordan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom is a well educated chiropractor who goes above and beyond for his patients. He is willing to discuss the underlying causes of symptoms and educate the patient on not just how to lessen the pain, but treat the cause. I appreciate that he takes the time to research the treatments, and not just assume a patient should trust him "because he's a doctor". I would definitely recommend Dr. Ernstrom to anyone suffering with pain symptoms with an unknown cause. He does a great job of fig
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Edward Ernstrom provides me with monthly or bimonthly adjustments to my back and neck. Having a desk job working from home sometimes prevents me from getting out as much as I need to. After going to Dr Ernstrom for several months I haven't had the minor aches and pains I once had. AM
Thanks for the review Adam
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed has helped me a great deal to manage and minimize my low back pain. Dr. Ed is the first Chiropractor that I have been to that could really manipulate someone of my size (6'6" 240lbs). I would highly recommend Dr. Ed.
Thanks for the Review Steve
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed is very knowledgeable and will take the time to explain things to you. He only does what you want done. The Aspen laser he uses works wonders!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr Ed does a fantastic job getting you back to normal. He takes pride in his perfection and is always striving to learn more to benefit his patients. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
This was my first experience with a chiropractor and I was very impressed. I came in with severe neck pain and migraines and left feeling much better.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ernstrom?

Ernstrom Spinal Rehab