Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC

Dr. Ernstrom

Ernstrom Spinal Rehab

18102 Chesterfield Airport Rd Chesterfield, MO 63005

(636) 778-2075

Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC is a Chiropractor in Chesterfield, MO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ernstrom to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Chesterfield

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ernstrom accepts

(636) 778-2075

Dr. Ernstrom accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Home State Health
Homestate Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Ernstrom treats your condition or procedure

• Severe Headache
  • Tension Headache
  • Whiplash

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Ernstrom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ernstrom

Dr. Ernstrom?
What People Say About Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC
Ed is awesome and knows his stuff! I was misdiagnosed and I feel like I have my life back!
Allison W – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
After much talking (most of which was unrelated to my back issue) he was extremely rough on my already sore lower back. It took weeks to recover from his treatment. He also swore he would file the insurance paperwork, but never did.
Going2PT – Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for being introduced to Dr. Ernstrom. In 2 weeks, I can walk short distances without my cane, and have lost 16 pounds. Takes time to listen to me, researches data to help with my conditions. He is genuinely concerned, and is helping make a lifestyle change, not put a band-aid on my illness. He is already treating 3 of us, from my workplace. Closest thing to a miracle worker. Congratulations for your promotion to a full time professor.
Maria Dubis – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Was able to get me in on the day he came back from vacation. Locked SI joint and in a lot of pain... Dr. Ernstrom worked it loose and I got immediate relief. Followed up with more adjustments and feeling great now!
Steve S – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I was so exhausted from chronic pain in my hip for 8 years and nothing had helped me. Dr. Ed Ernstrom not only stopped my pain amazingly fast(within days!) but is the kind of physician that really wants to help people and it shows. He is humble, yet has a brilliant mind, you can see that he never stops learning and has a passion for it Walking without pain has given me my life back. I will always be grateful to him for this. It is invaluable.
gina – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Two weeks aga I couldn't get out of bed or dress myself after sustaining a work related injury. After seven treatments over two weeks I am standing, walking, sleeping, and recovered well enough to return to work! Dr. Ed's knowledge base is vast, he listens, and his teaching assignments at Logan Chiropractic School keep him on the cutting edge of new treatment techniques. A whole-hearted endorsement!
Scott Dunn in Wildwood, MO – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom changed my views about chiropractic care by showing and explaining to me the many new advances in care since the 80's! His laser services and rock tape really helped my degenerating spine! I am still wearing the tape and don't want to remove it because it is supporting my spine so well. I will be back! Thank you!
TERI McMillion in Chesterfield – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I called Dr Ernstrom on a Saturday when I was in pain, he met me in his office 15 minutes later, he relived most of the pain, and mapped out a treatment plan for me. I was very grateful that he made time for me immediately, and I have been steadily getting better. He is very knowledgeable and great at what he does.
Evelyn T in Ballwin – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr Ed Ernstrom is through from start to finish! Definitely recommend his office to anyone. He went out of his way to accommodate my limited time availability! Thank you Dr Ed!
Joseph Dunn in St. Charles , MO – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I begin this review by saying I typically dont leave reviews. But because of how impactful of a change I felt going feom pain to no pain after seeing Dr Ed I wanted to leave a few words for others who may read this. I was on the floor with high disconfort on my lower back, calling desperately on a saturday for help and Dr Ed was on my list, it was his day off and he agreed to see me. He used different technologies and techniques. I walked away from my session without pain. Inflamation gone!
MC in Chesterfield, MO – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Our entire family has been seeing Ed for years, he is phenomenal! Thorough treatments with combinations of manipulations, laser treatments and RockTape have helped manage my chronic neck and back pain, and helped me through my pregnancy. We trust Ed completely, enough that we brought our newborn in at 4 days old and got the whole family adjusted to recover from the trauma of birth. We will continue to see Ed and recommend him highly!
Hailey R. in Eureka, MO – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed is awesome! He helped me eradicate my migraines that I suffered with for ~25 years and has helped me during my pregnancy to alleviate standard aches and pains. He explains everything very well and offers a very comfortable office setting.
K. Chettle – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom took really great care of me after a spinal injury from the military. Definitely thankful for his help.
Marc Wheeler in Wildwood Mo – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ed uses his hot laser machine on my muscles and it works beautifully!! I love going to him with my chiropractic needs.
Vickie in Chesterfield – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
If you will be paying for services 100% out of pocket, you will be ok. If you need to file anything with insurance, this is not the chiropractor for you. His office is solely ran by him. He admittedly runs behind on billing. I saw him in December and told him that I had an HRA that would reimburse me 100% of my out of pocket expenses. I reminded him several times. He told me he filed the ins. paperwork, but never did. He won't return my calls or texts now. He is a nice guy, so this makes me sad.
Mar 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I've had chronic pain for over two years in my cervical spine, have had several different procedures done with a pain management Dr without any relief. I went to see Dr Ed and he was able to relieve the pain I've been expirencing for two hours in just one visit. I believe I have found the answer with continued care from Dr Ed! Literally brought tears to my eyes, when the pain left!!!Wow, Dr Ed has what it takes!
Valerie Hodge in Eureka,Mo – Feb 15, 2018
Glad to Help Valerie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
I have been going to chiropractors off and on for the past 12 years. After my original chiropractor moved to the west coast finding a chiropractor that truly help make a positive difference in my medical condition was challenging until I met Dr. Ed. He is professional, attentive and has helped me improve mobility and has eased the discomfort I've been experiencing for quite some time now
L. Hayes in O'Fallon – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Ed is a fantastic chiropractor! It's always a great treatment and a great experience
Jordan Hillam in Eureka, Mo – Aug 17, 2017
Thanks Jordan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Ernstrom is a well educated chiropractor who goes above and beyond for his patients. He is willing to discuss the underlying causes of symptoms and educate the patient on not just how to lessen the pain, but treat the cause. I appreciate that he takes the time to research the treatments, and not just assume a patient should trust him "because he's a doctor". I would definitely recommend Dr. Ernstrom to anyone suffering with pain symptoms with an unknown cause. He does a great job of fig
Chesterfield, MO – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?
Dr. Edward Ernstrom provides me with monthly or bimonthly adjustments to my back and neck. Having a desk job working from home sometimes prevents me from getting out as much as I need to. After going to Dr Ernstrom for several months I haven't had the minor aches and pains I once had. AM
Adam in Ballwin, MO – Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the review Adam
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Ernstrom, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Ernstrom?

I want to find out what will impact your life the most and give you back the life you were meant to live.

• Chiropractic

Brigham Young University
2001
Ricks College

More Information

• Does Dr. Ernstrom communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Ernstrom offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ernstrom offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Ernstrom offer an online patient portal?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Ernstrom have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Ernstrom offer weekend visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Ernstrom offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits