Dr. Edward Cohen, DC

Dr. Edward Cohen, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Edward Cohen, DC is a chiropractor in Closter, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 1988 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

277 Closter Dock Rd Ste 6

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Edward Cohen, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Cohen helped my daughter regain her mobility so she could compete on the basketball court. He gently treated her back and neck removing all her discomfort and pain. He takes his time every single visit and gives my daughter all his time and attention. He is highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable and uses modern tools to assist his patients -- all with a compassionate bedside manner. He is a tremendous asset to his profession and we couldn't be more satisfied under his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone with back pain/issues. We think he's terrific in every category.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I felt better instantly. I was hesitant at first, but Dr. Cohen is super gentle. Very relaxing. Friendly staff. Good conversation too!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
My wife and I visited Dr. Cohen and his staffs to help my wife, as she had neck pain for very long time. As soon as we met with Dr. Cohen and his staffs, we already felt that we found the right place. They are very professional and answers all of the inquires directly and truthfully. They made us feel comfortable and we are extremely satisfied with them. My wife is feeling much better and loved seeing her improving everyday. We highly recommend people to see Dr. Cohen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Dr. Cohen’s practice is great! The staff is friendly and each thorough adjustment is tailored specifically to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
After 2 car accidents I was left w multiple herniated discs in my neck and back. I needed help. Thankfully I was referred to Dr Cohen who has helped me for 5 years. He successfully brought me back from debilitating pain after my car accidents and got me to where my back pain is manageable. I thought surgery was the only option until I found dr Cohen. Thanks Doc!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I recently injured my shoulder, neck, and upper trapezoid area. Dr. Cohen and his staff have been excellent in my treatment. Its very convenient that you can get a chiropractic adjustment, accupuncture, and physical therapy all in the same office. When my family and friends are looking for chiropractic care, i will definitely highly recommend Dr Cohen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
These guys are awesome. I had sciatica ... bad. Could hardly walk. They fixed me up in less then a month.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
They've treated me for my shoulder/neck pain through chiro and PT, as well as other issues I've had that I didn't think could be fully treated (elbow, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis). Dr. Cohen and his staff are experts in their field and they are able to treat their patients wholistically (ie. Not just the back/neck but also my foot pain etc! I wished I came to them first and not end up spending more $ on other specialists). The staff are all very caring and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Dr. Joe and Dr. Cohen are incredible. I come as often as I can and I leave feeling a million times better. They take care of you and make you feel comfortable while fixing your chronic pain and discomfort. I've been to many chiropractors and every place falls short of this practice. Whether it is chronic pain/discomfort or if it is a simple adjustment, they will fix you up! I love this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Very good experience.... Dr. Cohen diagnosed my problem and fixed it. I continue to stretch regularly and go in every 5-6 weeks. It's been a year and I feel good. The office staff is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Dr. Cohen is Amazing! He has helped me with my herniated discs in my lower back for over 5 years. His office staff are professional and courteous. They never make you wait. He is always there for you. My husband goes to him for back pain...my son who plays baseball goes too! He has helped me and my family. Thank you Dr. Cohen! The Acupuncturist in his office is treating me for my herniated discs in my neck and back from a car accident. It is amazing how it is relieving my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Towards the end of my track season with championship approaching I was having pain in my neck and I had nots everywhere. Paid a visitor to Dr. Cohen office and in just four visited with him all that pain went away. He's a remarkable person who care about each individual patient. Thanks for much for everything Eddie, I would highly encourage paying him a visit for rearrangement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Great chiropractor!! Always feel much better after leaving and above all great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
excellent professional and personal care. very friendly and competent staff. very strongly recommend to anyone in need of chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I find the combination of physical therapy, the spine decompression therapy, and the program of muscle strengthening exercises have been very effective in treating my lower back pain (due to arthritis and disc compression). Dona, the physical therapist, is innovative and very insightful in developing and expanding the therapy program over the course of many weeks. Dr. Cohen has been clear that the stretching and strengthening exercises at home are also key. I am very satisfied with my progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I was working out in the gym, and had no idea what happened to my shoulder, but I had pain and couldn't workout anymore. I went to Dr. Cohen and his staff (2012), and they were very friendly; and through certain equipment and certain exercises, I was healed. They also explained to me what it was exactly, and now I understand what happened. I fully recovered! Thank you Dr. Cohen and staff! I appreciate it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I had severe neck and shoulder pain for a long time. Then one morning I pulled my lower back. I immediately called Dr. Cohen. He helped alleviate my pain and I gained my flexibility back in just a month! I am typically a very athletic person so having limited range of motion and being in pain was not something I was used to. I never thought I'd feel myself again but I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
Great Dr / office staff / therapists...you really feel like you're in good hands here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
dr. cohen is a very thorough, knowledgeable & compassionate chiropractor. i'm recovering from an auto accident and he has helped me tremendously. both of my daughters are patients as well. the office is professional and well staffed. i have also utilized their physical therapy department. i highly recommend this practice, and have referred family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Edward Cohen, DC?
I have known Dr. Cohn for almost 2 decades. He is a very passionate about treating each and every patient as an individual. He spends quality time educating his patients on their pains and offers options on the course of treatment. He continues to study to have the most up to date techniques for his patients. I would recommend Dr. Cohen for anyone in the Closter area that is looking for a world class doctor with a home town personality.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

Insurance accepted