Dr. Edin Randall, PHD

Dr. Edin Randall, PHD

Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Edin Randall, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychologist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in clinical child & adolescent psychology.Read her story

300 Longwood Ave

Boston, MA 02115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Randall

Dr. Randall's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Randall "After receiving a BA in psychology at Williams College and gaining several years of clinical and research experience, I knew that a career in psychology, working as a scientist and practitioner with children and adolescents, was my ultimate goal. Excited to pursue my passion, I earned a doctorate in clinical psychology at Loyola University Chicago, with a subspecialty in children and families. Next, I completed my pre-doctoral residency in pediatric psychology at Rush University Medical Center (RUMC). At RUMC,I developed a strong interest in working at the intersection of psychology and medicine. Aiming to specialize in pediatric (health) psychology, I then completed a post-doctoral psychology fellowship with the Psychiatry Consultation Service (PCS) at Boston Children's Hospital (BCH). It was during my fellowship with the PCS that I became interested, more specifically, in understanding and treating pediatric chronic pain. I feel fortunate to now have the opportunity to work as a clinician and researcher on the multidisciplinary team at BCH's Mayo Family Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center."

This content was provided by Dr. Randall "As a pediatric psychologist specializing in chronic pain, I have gained a deep appreciation for a holistic and integrated approach to care. I rely on developing strong therapeutic relationships so that patients and families feel comfortable letting me join them as they navigate the daunting journey from disability to health and wellness. My aim is to provide patients with the tools to ultimately help themselves so that they take back control and enjoy a sense of self-efficacy. I feel privileged to be able to work with such a skilled and passionate multidisciplinary team at BCH's Mayo Family Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center – I enjoy smiles inside and out when I hear parents share with the team that "I have my child back!" and when I witness my patients getting back to what they love."

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Randall does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Pain Management
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Randall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Randall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Randall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Randall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Randall's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Randall?

How was your experience with Dr. Randall?