Edie Morgan, MS

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Edie Morgan
3101 Clearwater Dr Ste C Prescott, AZ 86305

Edie Morgan, MS is a nurse practitioner in Prescott, AZ. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and midwifery.

Edie Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Edie Morgan

3.2

Edie Morgan?
Edie Morgan's Performance
What People Say About Edie Morgan, MS
Sondra in the front office is the worst. The 1st run in with her is when Edie scheduled a Ct scan w/IVP Dye. I am deathly allergic,I could only talk to Sondra -she would not let me talk to Eddie,she said that was what I had to have. Simon Med refused to do it and when they called she would not change the order. Went to YRMC. Caused a lot of confusion and they called Edie and they did it w/o dye. A lot for me to go through. The 2nd time was recently regarding a mammogram-no compassion. I told her I was just diagnosed with something major. She just went on about her mother had it -so very dismissive. My case was very different than her mother’s. She said that I was 70 (though it caused irreversible damage). Guess if you get something after 70 it doesn’t matter. Total discrimination. Called and complained, she called back and refused to apologize saying she was totally professional. Edie didn’t care enough to call me. Will never go back. Guess Edie has become too.busy to care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
Edie Morgan is the best hands down!! I wouldn't trust anyone else in the business. I've been a patient for over 20 years!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
After going in for an exam and waiting two weeks for test results, I was told I had to schedule a separate appointment to go over my results. The receptionist lied to my face and said that my test results were not back yet.Within an hour of leaving the office, I called and got my results over the phone from somebody else.They were normal.This office not only is dishonest, they made me worry that something was wrong, when it wasn’t.I don’t trust this office and I won’t ever go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
I rarely wait more than ten minutes, though on a few occasions it has been closer to a half hour. On the other hand the times I've needed to be seen right away, they get me in. That means a lot to me, makes me feel okay with waiting. I am happy with the care and advice I receive from Edie Morgan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
The feeling I get from Edie Morgan is that she doesn't care about her patients and is only interested in the financial gain. She came highly recommended and I was completely disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
I have been a patient of Edie's for several years, coming into the office for numerous health conditions. Although wait times can be long and the office is generally pretty busy, I have found her to be trustworthy, willing to listen to patients, non-judgmental and to be incredibly helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
I did not have a good experience with this practioner & her staff. She misdiagnosed me & demonstrated a poor attitide toward me every time I saw her afterward. She agreed to make referrals to specialists for me, but the office staff wasn't competent enough to follow through without numerous phone calls from me. I had to go to the office personnally on two occasions to get them to actually do the referrals, then they were done either incorrectly or incompletely. I finally changed practioners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?
Horrible place. I went 3 times and each time I waited 30-60 min. just to get in. They don't care, they are a little bit rude, and they gave me bad medical advice. I suggest to go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Edie Morgan, MS?

How was your experience with Edie Morgan?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Midwifery

Edie Morgan accepts

Edie Morgan accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Edie Morgan treats your condition or procedure