Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD

Clinical Social WorkMale

Clinical Social Work

Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD is a Clinical Social Worker in Sugar Land, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD
14090 Southwest Fwy Ste 300 Sugar Land, TX 77478

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"We are a technology-enabled mental health group, on a mission to help clients find affordable mental health care."

- Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Muldrow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Muldrow's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Child and Adolescent Development
  • Childhood Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Mood Changes
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Muldrow accepts

Dr. Muldrow accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Muldrow

86.20689655172414%
3.4482758620689653%
8.620689655172415%

I can't say enough about the impact my sessions have been with Dr. Ed since starting with him in early 2020. He has a way of challenging me and giving homework assignments that force me to take accountability for my actions, feelings and thoughts. We've laughed, we've cried and have built a bond that will have my children calling him Uncle Ed. There's nothing better than having a therapist that looks like me and understands the challenges I face as a man in today's society. Schedule your session today!
Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Ed is one of a kind. He has empathy, compassion, a kind heart, and speaks truth. He gets to the root of things quickly and doesn’t just ask “How does that make you feel?” He gives tips and walks you through the necessary thinking needed to process difficult situations. He listens and his advice is sound and practical. He fully understands the differences between men and women and can clearly communicate the needs of both. He helped me tremendously during my darkest days and went above and beyond my expectations of a therapist. His wisdom and professionalism are second to none. He was a key player in helping me heal, restoring my confidence, and helping me put myself back together. I would highly recommend him and was blessed to have found such an amazing therapist.
Julie – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
My pediatrician referred Dr.Ed to me for my teen son who has become disrespectful and defiant toward us at home. Dr.Ed helped him reduce helpful in teaching him how have self-control of his emotions. My son has improved his self-control and confidence in middle school and that has been a blessing to our family.Nikkii
Nikki – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
My boyfriend and I were having a teal communication issues and he was helpful in helping us to learn how to better communicate as a couple.Althhough my boyfriend said he didn't believe in theory Dr.Muldrow did couple counseling with us that helped us both expressing our feelings.Theletherapy and office appointments weekends worked very good for us both. Annette
Annette – Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
In 2020, the pandemic caused many issues in my home and marriage. My husband found Dr. Ed through his EAP. We initially started in couples therapy and then started individual sessions. Dr. Ed provided us with team building and communication technics we needed, and they have helped turn our marriage around. He is such a attentive, caring, and professional Dr. I recommend him to you if you are having problems in your family or personal life. Dr. Ed has a way of helping you gain a better understanding of yourself and how to realize any unrealistic expectations you may have. Not only is he a caring professional, his availability is very flexible, he is available on weekends and late evenings. All of our session has been either virtual or over the phone. But I can say they have all been very helpful and gave me a new way of looking at things all while getting my voice back in my marriage. Dr. Ed won't steer you wrong. He is a one of a kind professional and knows his stuff.
Q – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
I am a therapist myself so I truly value good clinical skills and authenticity. I had an opportunity to experience both during my family's time with Dr. Ed. He listened non-judgmentally, was empathetic and was able to help us move through some pretty difficult times. Dr. Ed has a beautiful heart and I can honestly say that he is not just a great therapist, but a wonderful person.
Sherell Hebert – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow has provided great help to my teenaged son through counseling and therapy. He is very caring and and genuine and I highly recommend him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
SG – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
I was referred to Dr. Ed Muldrow office by a clinic because I was seeking for a good reliable couselor for my son. When I reach out to Dr. Ed Muldrow he was so professional on the phone and so helpful and walked me step by step on what I needed to do on my end to set an appointment for my son online. When I finally took my son for his appointment in person and meet Dr Ed he was the most kind and caring couselor I ever meet. Dr Ed make the difference in the lives of his patients. He’s a Very kind, sincere caring, and concern make everything better and is a great encouragement. Thank you so much Dr. Ed for taking care of my son and being so skilled at what you do. Most of all thank you for your most kind and compassion you are truly a blessed in my son life. You always go above and beyond. Every day of my son life is be better because of you. being the dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate doctor that you are! I truly recommend Dr. Ed
Patricia Castro – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Easy to talk to and has a laid Back demeanor.
Carla Louviere – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
I live in Dallas Texas and my son 15 years old has anger issues and he wants plays video games all the time. We did online therapy and Dr. Ed helped both me and my son and me with anger triggers. My son how improved his self control and confidence in high school and that has bee a blessing.
Elaine – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
My pediatrician highly recommended Dr Ed and he helped us with our daughter in 8th grade when she was bullied by a boy. Dr. Ed has improved our parenting skills and reduced our parenting stressors and he has assisted in improving her behavior and our family communications.
Dec 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr.Ed is the real deal. If you ever find yourself in search of that certain someone to talk to/work with to sort out whatever issues that you may be going through in life, this is a man who will truly be there for you in the midst of those hard times. In my experience/s with him, he has surely been a great help in gaining the clarity I had hopes for; I deeply believe he can provide the same help for just about anyone whose looking for it.
TN, TX – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
My son was having issues in school which was starting to affect his self-esteem and grades. At the recommendation of my EAP program with my employer, I brought him to see Dr. Ed. Dr. Ed was the perfect therapist for my son. With his help, my son is now on track to start his freshman year at UT in the fall, and his self-esteem has returned. I highly recommend Dr. Ed for adolescent/teen therapy. My son has been a patient since his freshman year of high school.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Two no shows by this supposed therapist! first cancelled a few hours on the same day as my first session "at a conference" and then on second attempt a few weeks later, he wasn't even in the office! the door was locked! this is just totally Unacceptable!!!! especially when seeking mental health services! Unethical and unprofessional
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Fantastic counselor! He really relates to my teenage son. I am so grateful.
Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Ed has been a blessing to our marriage and family. We have been with him for over 6 years, and he has always showed us how to useem DBT techniques of non-judgmentalness and tolerance . Dr Ed helped us use effective relationship tools and he shared great advice and has helped marriage and family tremendously. The weekend appointments are also helpful..
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow has been a great support to my nephew in dealing with the lost of his parents. Dr. Muldrow is true a professional and does an outstanding job with connecting/relating to my nephews needs.
LG – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is a good therapist. Helped with my mental problems & family. Teaching how to deal with my problems. He knows what I'm talking about even works with with getting help&finding doctors.
Shemika Hopwood – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Muldrow is very REAL and caring. He has broken down communication barriers and created a new family dynamic of communication between parent and teenager. I will be forwvwr grateful for his expertise and compassion.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?
Dr. Ed created an environment that helped me and my family free comfortable and open with each other. He is very experienced in working with families and trauma.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ed Muldrow, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muldrow?