Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. E Velnosky, PHD
Secretary Emeritus, The New Jersey State Board of Psychological Examiners / Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, ABPP

19 Yale Blvd

Somers Point, NJ 08244

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Velnosky

The answer always lies within our willingness to be open to self acceptance . From there, the journey toward what we value becomes most clear .. if not always easy.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychological Trauma

Dr. Velnosky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• The NY Center For Psychoanalytic Training
    Other Education | Completed
  • Union Institute and University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Velnosky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Velnosky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Velnosky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Velnosky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Velnosky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Velnosky to family and friends
Dr. Velnosky's Performance
EHT, NJ |
With on on-going medical investigation, I recently learned that some of my symptoms may be managed with the help of therapist. Dr. Velnosky scheduled me right away, listened to my case, and started helping me right away.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great person and works wonders!
Cape May, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky is kind and understanding. He cares about his patients and listens to their concerns in order to increase their positive outlook in situations.
When I first decided to go to Dr. Velnosky I will admit I was nervous. I have never been to a Psychologist before and grew up with the mind set, "keep your problems to yourself". However, 10 minutes into my first visit I knew that I could trust him because he was upfront and honest. He did not speak to me like I was a headcase or a lost cause, but rather made suggestions on different ways of thinking and back up his reasoning with valid points. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.
Dr.Velnosky was very kind, and listened well; but was not very helpful at all. My first visit I felt very pressured to write this review which off the bat was just odd to me. I had to reschedule my appointment twice, and I got a call saying he had a conference the day of my appointment but he would call and let me know if he would be back in time. Never got a call. Never got a diagnosis, out of my time there. And frankly felt I wasn't being taken seriously. Not saying he's bad, just not for me.
in somers point,NJ |
Dr. Velnosky helps me learn how to relax. He has shown me different ways to relax myself.
Atlantic City, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky is EXTREMELY well credentialed, and is well-versed and knowledgable in a variety of different religious, spiritual, and psychological techniques. He is very easy to talk to, and has a wonderful and calm demeanor. I would definitely recommend Dr. Velnosky
Ocean City, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky is focused, attentive and values your time. Your sessions with him will be uninterrupted. In just a few short months he has helped me more than years of anti-depressants and sessions with other therapists. I'm feeling better than I have in years and am truly optimistic. Something I haven't felt is a very long time. For me it was a blessing to have found this man. I'm going to be alright!
in Absecon, NJ |
Very knowledgeable of my problems and has helped me already in 3 visits
Hammonton, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky is a great doctor. Highly recommended.
in Absecon, NJ |
I have recommended him to friends. One of my family members is also a long term patient of Dr. Velnosky's also.
Somers Point, NJ |
A great listener, easy to talk to...insightful and kind, knows what questions to ask...highly experienced and knowledgeable but still very down to earth...has a great sense of humor, will put you at ease quickly...a great counselor and clinician all wrapped into one. Highly recommended!
EHT, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky truly cares about his patients and always makes time for them. Dr Velnosky thinks outside of the box while also using traditional methods that empower his patients.I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for an excellent doctor. This is especially true if you are a veteran suffering from PTSD.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Venosky is highly educated in addition, he has many years of experience. Charles is extremely sincere in regard to helping me solve and cope with multiple issues I have had over the years. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for someone with his area of expertise.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky has become a good friend and I would recommend him to everybody. He has really helped me overcome certain stressors in my life. He's also provided me some at home mind exercises that would work great. Go to him, you will not be disappointed.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
Dr. Velnosky provides clear and insightful guidance. He has helped me tremendously.
in Somers Point, NJ |
Very caring and willing to help. Takes the initiative and gives practical advice.
Pleasantville |
He was very calm. I felt comfortable disclosing my memories and how I've been since my mother's sudden death.
in EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Velnosky because his treatments are well-researched as well as effective, very knowledgeable and attentive.
in Ventnor, Nj |
Charles, has been helping me cope with some of my anxiety issues , with mind set excersies , breathing techniques, body scan , and movie theater, all have been hopeful, I recently just lost my father and another good friend to cancer and Dr. Velnosky, was very helpful getting me through this tough time, I would recommend him, very good at what he does , thanks Jeff Hersh
in southern NJ |
I've been seeing Dr. Velnosky for therapy for several years. I find him to be very easy to talk to. He's a very good listener and provides genuine insight into my issues. He is very honest and his genuine care is evident. Dr. Velnosky's viewpoints are very practical and lead one to draw helpful conclusions at each session that have relevant bearings on one's life. I see Dr. Velnosky as a caring, insightful, friendly, humorous, and very helpful professional. I would say that he is exceptional!
Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I have recommended Dr. Velnosky to many people. He has been very helpful and has provided me with the knowledge and the strategies I have needed to get through some very difficult times.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Velnosky for about 5 years. I find myself taking breaks but going back to him at times when I feel I need some help. He is very professional, caring and easy to talk with. I highly recommend him, especially for people who are a bit uneasy going to a therapist. He puts you at ease immediately and the help he has given me is priceless.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
My decision to see counseling came from the normal stresses of everyday life. I wanted a third party to help me with the checks and balances we all go through. He took the time and approached my situations both professionally and personally. The doctor has become a mentor. My experience has been positive. I look forward to making an appointment every now and then just to ?check in?.
in Wildwood Crest, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Velnosky. He is extremely emphatic, knowledgeable and able to provide the best treatment based upon each person's level of need and care.I totally trust him.
in Beach Haven, NJ |
Very helpful, uses scientific approaches rather than only the typical talk therapy. Saw improvement very quickly.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I would recommend Dr. Velnosky to anyone. I have been a patient on and off for several years. His office is private and welcoming. HIs services from appointments to care are nothing less then always professional.
Have you seen Dr. E Velnosky, PHD?
Are you Dr. Velnosky?