Optometry  |
Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD
Dr. Idrizovic, OD also known as Dr. I is our Eye Clinic Director. She specializes in Optometry and is licensed to practice in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Dr. I has earned her undergraduate degree at Bates College in Lewiston, ME and completed her Doctorate Degree in Optometry from New England College of Optometry. Dr. I's medical education is complemented by a residency training in ocular disease in Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Manchester, NH VA hospital. Dr. I has over 12 years of medical and optical experience at hospitals and optical facilities serving a large variety of patients and medical cases. Dr. I's experience include specific focus on comprehensive eye exams for kids and adults, regular and specialty contact lenses, dry eye treatment, red/pink eye management, computer syndrome and glaucoma screenings, among other eye care services. She has extensive experience in specialty contact fittings including keratoconic, irregular corneas, and post refractive surgery cases. Dr. I is a clinical instructor for Optometry students at New England School of Optometry. Dr. I operates with simple goal in mind; to provide patients with the quality, dedicated care they deserve. She operates All Eye Care Doctors with a hands-on approach to insure the practice's core values are met with every patient interaction. She strives to bring her medical and optical experience to work for the best care of her patients at All Eye Care Doctors.

63 Station Lndg

Medford, MA 02155

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Davis Vision
  • EyeMed Vision Care
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Network Health
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Idrizovic

All Eye Care Doctors- "We are not a chain or a hospital! We are owned and run by independent doctors and provide personalized eye care services including comprehensive eye exams, specialty contact lens fittings, contacts, and fashion eyewear. Our core values are: 1) Delivering the best possible patient care; 2) building long term relationships; 3) superior patient satisfaction."

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting
  • Pediatric Optometry

Dr. Idrizovic does not have any board certifications listed.

• Corneal Abrasion

• Eye Injection
  • Eye Patch
  • Eye Procedure
  • Eyeglasses

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Bates College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • New England College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Manchester Veterans Hospital, Manchester, Nh
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Beth Israel Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Idrizovic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Idrizovic has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Arabic
  • Bosnian
  • Croatian
  • Portuguese
  • Slovenian

Dr. Idrizovic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Idrizovic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Idrizovic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Idrizovic to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Idrizovic's Performance
North Attleboro, MA |
Very professional with her work .
Somerville, MA |
Dr. Idrizovic is an amazing eye care professional. I have a huge family history of eye problems, so having someone attentive and who listens is really important to me. My vision with my new prescriptions from her has never been better, and when I recently had some eye pain, she made sure I was well taken care of and booked follow ups to make sure there wasn't a major issue. I also posted positive reviews for her on Yelp, but found they were "blocked" as All Eye Care wasn't willing to pay up!
in Arlington, MA |
Very nice, friendly service. Dr. Idrizovic was very kind and nice to talk to during the exam. The women in the front were also very helpful in selecting my new frames which I am very excited about. Thank you and I can't wait to get my new glasses!
in Malden, MA |
Having experienced a significant head trauma event which caused me a lot of vision issues, this place has taken care of me and the problem in a wonderful, caring manner and my problem was solved from my first visit. Dr Idrizovic was very friendly and knowledgeable. Absolutely recommend
in Medford, MA |
I saw Dr. Idrizovic for an eye treatment due to a corneal abrasion. Dr. Idrizovic accepted me although i was not on the schedule due to the urgency of my matter. She was very thorough explaining everything while examining and treating my eyes. She prescribed some medication and few days after the visit my eye was back to normal. I highly recommend Dr. Idrizovic and as a matter of fact, all my family members that are in need for eye care are now patients of this office.
in Winchester, MA |
I have issues with my cornea. It is very irregular and have been having extreme difficulties getting contacts fitted due to my condition. Dr. Idrizovic was recommended by a friend who has Keratoconus conditions and was fitted using specialty lenses by her office. Dr. Idrizovic, fitted me with some custom made specialty lenses (luckily they were covered by my insurance) and since then, my vision has been as good as it can be with the lenses i got from this office.
in Winchester, MA |
I have been taking my mom to dr.idrizovic's clinic and i can say that we were very satisfied with the service. The staff is friendly and helpful, they did follow up with us constantly. they have a wide variety of fashionable frames and the test was quick and easy, no more complaints from my mom !! I even got a pair of sunglasses for myself with a good discounted price.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I visited Dr. Idrizovic' office in April of 2016 in order to change my current reading glasses (I guess i read a lot; not age!!). she was very professional and i was super content with the eye examination process and most importantly I was able to chose from a good collection of frames. I can read much easier at night and the frame is super cool I also ended up buying a sun glasses as well ; they really do have good collection of brand name and prices fairly
in Somerville, MA |
I went to Dr. Idrizovic for a chronic eye issue that I have been having for years (sand feeling in eye and blurry vision).I have tried other eye doctors in the past that recommended various treatments and none of them work. I called this office and they were able to take me the next day. Dr. I spent with me over an hour to properly diagnose my case.I have been applying her treatment regimen for a week and my vision is dramatically different and my eyes are back to normal clear after many years!
in Malden, MA |
STAY AWAY!! Pushy upsell of expensive glasses. Dr doesn't spend any time with the patient and has a rude bedside manner. Took the prescription elsewhere and they comfirmed she had screwed up around 7 patients prescription in a little over a week. Read all the one star rating on Yelp. The 5 star reviews Yelp has filtered because the stafferote them themselves. Look at how many reviews they've done next to their name...one. How convenient.
in Medford, MA |
I liked this docin 2014. Upon return in 2016, I saw 4 separate people during the ucoordinated exam. There hadn't been reviews of the 2014 charts and exams, and the same person asked me the same questions numerous times. I had to constantly repeat myself and correct the staff. I had to tell them many times that the doc hadn't recommended reading glasses, and so I'd nand so I had never worn them for that purpose. The doc refused to release my PD #, even though Mass law requires it.
Have you seen Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
Are you Dr. Idrizovic?

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Network Health
    Network Health HMO
    Network Health PPO
  • Tufts Health Plan
    Tufts PPO
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)