Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD

OptometryFemaleAge 44

Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD is a Optometrist in Medford, MA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New England College of Optometry medical school in 2005. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Idrizovic to book an appointment.

Dr. Idrizovic

All Eye Care At Davis Inc.

63 STATION LNDG Medford, MA 02155

Compare Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD with other Optometrists near you

Dr. Idrizovic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Idrizovic

4.1

Dr. Idrizovic

I've never had such unprofessional treatment in mylife. I literally was required to wait exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes for the appointment, which involved a minor redness of one of my eyes. She barely apologized and rambled on about being busy, which didn't excuse the extraordinary delay. It was the day before a holiday weekend so I had no choice except to wait. No one in the practice seemed to care that I had been waiting well over an hour, and the entire office--a large open business of eyewear --was chaotic and ignored except when it came to asking about purchasing expensive eyewear. I was insulted all around by the attitude of every person associated with her practice, and by her attitude in particular.
ABH – Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I was extremely disappointed with my visit. They overcharge; lie about insurance; are belittling, dismissive, and rude to patients; and only care about making a sale. To put in perspective, an out of pocket visit cost $205 - they charged my $187 out of pocket and then had my insurance company pay over $100 (my copay was $35 which they refused to acknowledge), so they were paid close to $300 for a visit that cost $205...Highly recommend looking elsewhere for eye treatment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
Very professional with her work .
North Attleboro, MA – Jul 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
Dr. Idrizovic is an amazing eye care professional. I have a huge family history of eye problems, so having someone attentive and who listens is really important to me. My vision with my new prescriptions from her has never been better, and when I recently had some eye pain, she made sure I was well taken care of and booked follow ups to make sure there wasn't a major issue. I also posted positive reviews for her on Yelp, but found they were "blocked" as All Eye Care wasn't willing to pay up!
Somerville, MA – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
Very nice, friendly service. Dr. Idrizovic was very kind and nice to talk to during the exam. The women in the front were also very helpful in selecting my new frames which I am very excited about. Thank you and I can't wait to get my new glasses!
Tricia McDonnell in Arlington, MA – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
Having experienced a significant head trauma event which caused me a lot of vision issues, this place has taken care of me and the problem in a wonderful, caring manner and my problem was solved from my first visit. Dr Idrizovic was very friendly and knowledgeable. Absolutely recommend
Fadi Tabet in Malden, MA – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I saw Dr. Idrizovic for an eye treatment due to a corneal abrasion. Dr. Idrizovic accepted me although i was not on the schedule due to the urgency of my matter. She was very thorough explaining everything while examining and treating my eyes. She prescribed some medication and few days after the visit my eye was back to normal. I highly recommend Dr. Idrizovic and as a matter of fact, all my family members that are in need for eye care are now patients of this office.
Sara K in Medford, MA – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I have issues with my cornea. It is very irregular and have been having extreme difficulties getting contacts fitted due to my condition. Dr. Idrizovic was recommended by a friend who has Keratoconus conditions and was fitted using specialty lenses by her office. Dr. Idrizovic, fitted me with some custom made specialty lenses (luckily they were covered by my insurance) and since then, my vision has been as good as it can be with the lenses i got from this office.
Soraya in Winchester, MA – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I have been taking my mom to dr.idrizovic's clinic and i can say that we were very satisfied with the service. The staff is friendly and helpful, they did follow up with us constantly. they have a wide variety of fashionable frames and the test was quick and easy, no more complaints from my mom !! I even got a pair of sunglasses for myself with a good discounted price.
Steph in Winchester, MA – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I visited Dr. Idrizovic' office in April of 2016 in order to change my current reading glasses (I guess i read a lot; not age!!). she was very professional and i was super content with the eye examination process and most importantly I was able to chose from a good collection of frames. I can read much easier at night and the frame is super cool I also ended up buying a sun glasses as well ; they really do have good collection of brand name and prices fairly
Eric M in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I went to Dr. Idrizovic for a chronic eye issue that I have been having for years (sand feeling in eye and blurry vision).I have tried other eye doctors in the past that recommended various treatments and none of them work. I called this office and they were able to take me the next day. Dr. I spent with me over an hour to properly diagnose my case.I have been applying her treatment regimen for a week and my vision is dramatically different and my eyes are back to normal clear after many years!
Mary in Somerville, MA – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
STAY AWAY!! Pushy upsell of expensive glasses. Dr doesn't spend any time with the patient and has a rude bedside manner. Took the prescription elsewhere and they comfirmed she had screwed up around 7 patients prescription in a little over a week. Read all the one star rating on Yelp. The 5 star reviews Yelp has filtered because the stafferote them themselves. Look at how many reviews they've done next to their name...one. How convenient.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Ano Nymous in Malden, MA – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?
I liked this docin 2014. Upon return in 2016, I saw 4 separate people during the ucoordinated exam. There hadn't been reviews of the 2014 charts and exams, and the same person asked me the same questions numerous times. I had to constantly repeat myself and correct the staff. I had to tell them many times that the doc hadn't recommended reading glasses, and so I'd nand so I had never worn them for that purpose. The doc refused to release my PD #, even though Mass law requires it.
DNE in Medford, MA – Jan 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dzenana Idrizovic, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Idrizovic?

All Eye Care Doctors- "We are not a chain or a hospital! We are owned and run by independent doctors and provide personalized eye care services including...Read more

Dr. Idrizovic, OD also known as Dr. I is our Eye Clinic Director. She specializes in Optometry and is licensed to practice in Massachusetts and New...Read more

• Optometry