Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Reynolds

Palmetto Bay Centre

15715 S Dixie Hwy Ste 327 Palmetto Bay, FL 33157

Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Palmetto Bay, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 1985 and specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Reynolds accepts

Dr. Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Select
Magellan Healthcare
Medicare
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Reynolds treats your condition or procedure

• Pain Management
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

As a psychologist and life coach, my primary aim is to support my patients with their overall well being. I specialize in stress reduction and anxiety states and my goal is to help individuals, couples and families reach their desired goals as quickly as possible. I have been in practice for 30 years and bring considerable experience to my practice.

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Reynolds?
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Reynolds in an amazing therapist and life coach. He’s kind, insightful, enlightening, and intuitive. I’ve been a patient of his for a couple months and I’ve seen a big change in my thinking patterns and perspective thanks to his guidance in our sessions. I feel more in tune with my mind and emotions. Best of all, I feel like we’ve gotten to the root of my anxiety and are now working on shifting my focus to the things I want in life. I’m so grateful for Dr. Reynolds!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
As someone who formerly practiced in the mental health field, I can say that Dr. Reynolds is one of the best therapists that I have known. He is extremely supportive, insightful, and knowledgeable. His approach centers around helping his patients focus on what they truly want in various areas of their lives. From personal experience, I have grown so much an an individual and have made changes in my personal and professional life that are meaningful. Our work together has helped me more than I can express and anyone who has the opportunity to engage with him can benefit greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
I have been a patient of Dr. Reynolds since November of 2016. Thanks to Dr. Reynolds I have a different view of life, and I am just a much better and happier person all around. I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds to anyone looking for a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds is a very caring psychologist who provides a very calm atmosphere where you can feel comfortable to speak openly about what is on your mind. He has a very interesting point of view in how we think about things allowing you to feel like you are not wrong for any feelings you might have or think. He is a great coach and mentor and I would recommend him to anyone searching for a psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds is one of a kind. I highly recommend him. His approach is that of a coach rather than passive. He is talented, intuitive, caring and super smart in his ability to assess and evaluate the challenge at hand. He has a way of asking the perfect question and allowing me time to think and reflect on the way I think, feel and behave. Don’t waste your time. Go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
I saw Dr. Reynolds for a few months and quickly saw major changes in my anxiety, self-confidence, and overall well being. He is very kind, listens to everything, and makes conversations very comfortable and relaxing. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
I learned all the tools to deal with stress and hardship and never being recognized as a wonderful person. It has been over 10 years since I went to therapy but wanted to share how I have even dealt with more heartache, constant stress and because of my therapy I used my tools I learned and have even grown more as a person because of having Dwight in my life. I am so enlightened by my experience that I have only continued to grow spiritually and have never been happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?
Dr. Reynolds is possibly the best Psychologist I have ever seen (I have seen a lot). He cares a lot about his patients and is a very efficient in helping them get better. Thanks to him I was able to come out of a very hard time in my life, and better myself in the process. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dwight Reynolds, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?