Dr. Dwayne Thomas II, DC

Dr. Dwayne Thomas II, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Dwayne Thomas II, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Read his story

5527 Monroe Rd

Charlotte, NC 28212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Dr. Thomas II

Dr. Thomas II' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thomas II "Dr. Thomas grew up in the Charleston, South Carolina area. He graduated from Brigham Young University in Utah in 1981 and from National Chiropractic College in Illinois in 1984. He has a Bachelors degree in Human Biology and a Doctorate degree in Chiropractic. Dr. Thomas uses a variety of Chiropractic techniques to include: Diversified, Cox Flexion-Distraction, low force Arthrostim Instrument Assisted Adjusting. He is also certified in Acupuncture therapy. Dr. Thomas enjoys working with his patients and understands the importance of treating the underlying cause of pain. He put great importance of the value of Wellness or Preventative care, which keeps all of the joints functioning as they should, so his patients can spend less time recovering from illness or injury, and more time in normal daily activities. Dr. Thomas opened his office, "Thomas Chiropractic Clinic", in Charlotte in 1988. He has a passion and love for Chiropractic care as he has seen so many people helped with it throughout the years. Outside the office, Dr. Thomas is very active in his church where he has served in a number of leadership positions. He has also been very involved in the Boy Scouts of America through the years and is a recipient of the Silver Beaver Award. He and his wife Sarah enjoy spending time with their five married children, as well as their eleven grandchildren."

This content was provided by Dr. Thomas II "Healing is a natural process of the body when in proper communication with the Central Nervous system. For  30 years I have worked to help patients to function at their best through providing evidence based conservative treatment for neck and back pain as well as a variety of other muscular skeletal problems. I treat patients like family. If I can help you I will tell you and if I can't we will talk about someone one who may be able to."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Thomas II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Thomas II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thomas II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas II' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas II to family and friends
Dr. Thomas II' Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Thomas has been my entire family's Chiropractor for 26 years. I rely on him to get me up and going as quickly as possible, no matter how bad I hurt myself. When I am immobile and in terrible pain, he has me up and going in as little as two or three days. Of course, I still rest until I am fully recouped. My son was in a bad car accident, and Dr. Thomas fixed him up very quickly. He also treated my teenage daughters who danced 5 days a week (point ballet & modern). We love him.
in Matthews, NC |
I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Thomas! He helped me recover from a car accident years ago and is helping me now with a more recent injury. Great guy!
in Charlotte nc |
Very knowledgeable. Takes time to talk to you. Friendly staff.
in Charlotte, NC |
I have been going to Dr. Thomas for years and I wouldn't want to go to any other chiropractor. He knows what I need and listens carefully when something new comes up. He also works with me on payments. Very nice doctor and staff. Great place.
in Charlotte, NC |
I went through a number of chiropractors before finding the right one. Dr. Thomas is the right one for me.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Thomas is compassionate about the care of his patients. His knowledge and experience are amazing and he is able to explain in an easy-to-understand fashion. Dr. Thomas is a gifted Chiropractor!
Thank you for your kind words! They are very much appreciated!
in Charlotte, NC |
Wow, Dr. Thomas has been keeping me and my family (Wife Daughter & Son in Law) healthy for more than two decades. I’ve had lower back pain for forty some years and Dr. Thomas is the only one that has given me pain relief. Also he is a caring person and I can’t recommend him enough. He has certainly earned not only my praise but also my thanks!
Thank you for allowing me to take care of your family for so long. It has been a pleasure and a blessing.
Have you seen Dr. Dwayne Thomas II, DC?

Visit Dr. Thomas II