Dustin Jasmer, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male · Age 37

Dustin Jasmer

Jasmer Health

555 N Fairfield Rd Layton, UT 84041

Dustin Jasmer, NP is a nurse practitioner in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of St. Francis, Illinois in 2013 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), family medicine, and more.

Dustin Jasmer accepts

Dustin Jasmer accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dustin Jasmer treats your condition or procedure

Dustin Jasmer's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD Testing
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Substance Abuse

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Behavioral Medicine

4.3

Dustin Jasmer?
Dustin Jasmer's Performance
What People Say About Dustin Jasmer, NP
Was great to have expertise and understanding in one place. Smart and good bedside manner aren't mutually exclusive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
I have been seeing Dustin for about 2 years now. He has treated my bipolar, anxiety, and ADHD better than any doctor before him. I am happier and more confident and stable then ever before. He really listens and makes me feel comfortable during appointments. His staff is friendly and prompt and easy to work with. I definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
He saved my boyfriends life and I loved seeing him get through to my boyfriend when nobody else could. I look forward to my appointment in a few months. He literally saved my relationship and my boyfriend. Can't wait to see what he can do for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
Garbage. If I could give -5 stars I would. I gave him way too many chances to get my medication right. I told him about a medication I once had a bad experience with and after a few appointments fighting it, he talked me into taking it again. I felt uncomfortable at my appointments and I was never heard. He talked more about himself and went off on tangents that I couldn't understand. I would leave my appointments confused and frustrated because he didn't listen. I'm never going back.
I wish you the best of luck with your anxiety. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
Prescribed wrong dosing of meds and experienced very serious and life-threatening results. His office staff were slow, non-responsive, and refused to work with any sense of urgency, forcing me to seek out other medical professionals to diagnose and resolve the issues his office caused. VERY DANGEROUS!! Do not see them for anything related to hormone replacement. He is not a DR!! He is a Nurse practitioner! Seek out a real Dr. or and/or an Endocrinologist since they would actually know this
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
Met with Jillian LOZANOFF a NP that works in the clinic, and my experience was outstanding. She was kind, thorough, knowledgeable, and incredibly professional. She did not rush me through my appointment, and made sure all my questions were answered prior to my leaving. I left with a diagnosis and a pathway for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
Dustin is really easy to talk to about my children's condition and spends generous amounts of time digging into the patient's circumstances and answering questions. From conversation with him, it is easy to tell he has a lot of valuable experience and keeps up with recent developments in his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
He helps my son with his ADHD and OCD. Nobody else would even dare to treat a child as young as him. I knew for many years that he needed help and begged many doctors for help but nobody would listen to me. I feel like he is family now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?
Explored and explained the details of the reason for my visit and explained shortcomings as well as how to overcome them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dustin Jasmer, NP?

How was your experience with Dustin Jasmer?

Jasmer Health