Duncan Shaw, LPC

CounselingMale

Counseling

Duncan Shaw, LPC is a Counselor in Longmont, CO.

Duncan Shaw, LPC
500 Kimbark St Longmont, CO 80501

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Duncan Shaw treats your condition or procedure

Duncan Shaw accepts

Duncan Shaw accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Kaiser Permanente

Duncan Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Duncan Shaw

1.0

Based on 1 rating

My husband and I (for 28 years) needed marital counseling before deciding to separate. Our experience was awesome for my husband but terrible for me. Duncan Shaw rarely discussed what I needed to talk about. He twisted my words around and out of context and then used them against me. He actually yelled at me and used profanities. This is no joke. He did not provide an impartial safe space for me in this situation. Come to find out his specialty is "Male Issues."
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Duncan Shaw, LPC?

How was your experience with Duncan Shaw?

Duncan Shaw, LPC is a Counselor in Longmont, CO.

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Duncan Shaw, LPC?

Does Duncan Shaw, LPC accept any insurance plans?

What is Duncan Shaw, LPC's office address?

Duncan Shaw's office is located at 500 Kimbark St, Longmont, CO 80501. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Duncan Shaw, LPC receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 1/5 for Duncan Shaw, LPC. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

500 Kimbark St Longmont, CO 80501