Dr. Drew Popper, DMD

Dr. Drew Popper, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  ·

Dr. Drew Popper, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He practices pediatric dentistry.Read his story

Junior Smiles

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Popper

Dr. Popper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Popper "Dr. Drew C. Popper received his Bachelors of Science degree in Health Science from Boston University. He then earned his Master's Degree in Oral Health Sciences. Upon completion of his Master's Degree, he then earned his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry from Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA. Upon completion of dental school, he moved to New York University Lutheran Medical Center in Tampa, FL where he completed his Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry for Children. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. A Professional member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and Atlantic Coast District Dental Association"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Popper "Doctor Popper was great with my 2 year old, he made her first time visit very pleasant. He took his time to explain me the procedures and interacted perfectly with my daughter. Im very happy that her first time at the dentist was fun and wonderful!"

"Dr. Popper and his staff were absolutely great. Dr. Popper took time explaining everything thoroughly. Works great with kids. Definitely recommend him. The office gets an A+ for cleanliness!"

"I do not have enough words to thank Dr. Popper and his #1 team for how well they worked with my kids today!! My daughter walked in kicking and screaming scared of the dentist and she walked out with a huge grin and couldn't stop hugging Dr. Popper. This team truly understands and values the importance of top quality care for children and their families. I highly recommend this practice!"

"My children have struggled big-time with any and all dental visits. Even a simple cleaning or x-rays was a distressing event. Not with Dr Drew! He made my kids feel comfortable, safe and completely at ease. Dr Drew is awesome. We recommend him and his practice with our highest regards!"

"At Junior Smiles, we are dedicated to providing your child with quality dentistry for their long-term health and comfort. Dr. Popper and our team are committed to ensuring that children throughout Boca Raton and the surrounding communities have pleasant experiences that make them comfortable with the dental environment, and create positive oral health habits for the rest of their lives."

1  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Boston University - B.S. Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Popper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Popper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Popper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Popper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Popper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Popper to family and friends

Dr. Popper's Performance

I have 3 under 3.. my twins are 2 and refuse to get in the chair. It has been extremely stressful as a parent, and I have been to several pediatric dental offices. Dr. Popper made the experience much easier than I expected, our office visit was a success!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My son first experience at the dentist, He made it so comfortable for my son and I. I love the doctor and the staff high quality of customer service and kid friendly! Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Popper and his team were fantastic with my three children. Parent's are allowed back and they took the time to go over everything with me. I have felt rushed in other pediatric dental offices in the past, but not here. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My daughter has autism spectrum disorder and has seen three dentist prior to today's visit all other visits have been unsuccessful. This was the first visit that a dentist has taken his time to explain dental care and to work at a pace that would be adequate for my daughter. Beyond thankful to Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The team and Dr Drew were very gentle and patient with our kids. Dr Drew explained the procedure to my wife and I. we discussed the treatment in length. we will highly recommend Dr Drew to our friends and family.
Are you Dr. Popper?