Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 42

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Blair Wellness Group

9454 Wilshire Ph Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress, and helping you gain more control in your life. You will achieve a ..."

- Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Blair treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blair's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Blair accepts

Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Blair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blair

Dr. Blair

Even through the many challenges and shortcomings I have been dealing with for my entire life with relationships, work, and my daily functioning, Dr. Blair has been the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. She is able to give me my security, sense of safety, and a feeling of belonging in this world, that is completely altering my experience of life. This process is a reparenting and rebirth experience that I am incredibly honored and proud to be in. The level of integrity, honor, respect, regard, love, professionalism, passion, and dedication from Dr. Blair is astounding, inspiring, and a complete mentor experience where I am lucky enough to be coached and educated by her every day. Coming from not ever having a quality relationship, attachment, or any attunement from anyone, to being able to work towards creating all of these things here in this treatment is the most rewarding experience that I ever had. Dr. Blair meets my emotional needs, while allowing me to always have the opportunities to learn how to self regulate my emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. I feel like I am getting to learn how to live a different life one day at a time. This process is giving me the invaluable lessons of investing in myself. There is no other process out there from any education or work experience that compares to this process of working towards living a life of integrity, meaning, honor, fulfillment, and genuine connections. In this world of uncertainty, threats, and chaos, I will always be able to rely on Dr. Blair. My attachment to her is making me feel completely protected in the safe emotion container that she has created for me. I feel like I am always being understood and that I have a voice and truths that matter. The stark contrast of what I had in my past before this process to what I have now is something that I could never go back to. Dr. Blair is raising my standards of what I should always do and expect from myself. The progress that I have made against my personality disorders and mood disorders is humbling and I could not have done any of it without the quality of attachment that Dr. Blair is teaching me about how to create, earn, and cultivate ever day. Before this process, I only knew how to live in chaos, but now through building an attachment to Dr. Blair, I am able to effectively work against my maladaptive hardwirings to behave in negative attention seeking ways. Dr. Blair's commitment, consistency, reliability, mixed with her kindness, understanding compassion, and unconditional love is what makes her stand out and be so far above anyone that I have ever met. It is a real honor and privilege to be a part of the family of clients, patients, and doctors. I know everyone is a true distinguished individual because everything that Dr. Blair touches has a quality to them that is not of the masses and the average. I am filled with so much gratitude every day for being one of her patients, and that I am deemed worthy enough to be treated well enough where Dr. Blair wants to go above and beyond for me. The immense value that she brings into my life is changing every aspect of me for the better. Getting to have this one chance is an act of God. Dr. Blair has given me faith not only in humanity now, but in a higher power that could not have happened with anyone else, but her. I feel so thankful to be able to give myself to this process and my attachment that is allowing me to be on the path towards becoming who I was always meant to be.
Jun 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Going from no ability to connect, attach, or attune, to what I have been able to do now only after a year is absolutely incredible and it is all because of Dr. Blair. She is the most committed, dedicated, consistent, loving, caring, kind, genuine, and honorable person that I have ever met. She will always go above and beyond for me because of how much she believes in me and how she is unwavering in her ability to do the right thing with honor and integrity. I am learning how to have complete trust for the first time in my life, and Dr. Blair is the one person who can guide, support, and teach me how to take this leap of faith that will be figuratively and literally saving my life. My life has been about instability and Dr. Blair’s profound presence in my life makes me feel like I am wrapped around her blanket of security and love all of the time. Knowing that she is able and more than willing to do this for me makes me feel like I am a part of her special family. It is the first time where I have felt like I have a real place, meaning, and purpose in life. By her doing right by me, I am finding my new sense of self and fulfillment that is making me want to work against my personality disorders, mood disorders, and addictions. Dr. Blair is incredibly patient and understanding with my struggles that makes me feel very safe in my emotional container. I have the honor of thinking about her in very emotionally intimate and honorable ways and knowing that she is thinking about me in the same. The process that she has created, personalized, and is always adapting by the week or day for me, shows me how much effort, time, dedication, energy, attention, and love she is truly providing for me. I know she could easily not do any of this and play the numbers game, but Dr. Blair is too far above anything that is transactional. She is my true role model of who I am aiming to be like. I have the absolute best frame of reference of how to do everything because of her. My chaotic world inside is finally being corrected one day at a time all through Dr. Blair’s efforts to show me that I am worthy, able, capable, and deserving. She does this all of the time through her consistent and reliable exposure to her loving presence. My once extremely dark and depressing world is now slowly changing more and more into a world that is truly worth living in because of my connection, attachment, and attunement. The high quality of education that I am receiving every day is like I am a student again, and it is an honor to be able to learn from Dr. Blair in ways that are making up my not so ideal school experience. I have a second shot at learning how to do college, work, relationships, and my lifestyle again. It is the single most transformative and profound experience that is just beginning for me because of Dr. Blair’s one single decision to accept me to be here today. No words can describe how thankful I am for her decision and commitment to my wellbeing. My gratitude is immeasurable, along with my new feelings of genuine connection, love, and hope of a better future, all due to how Dr. Blair shows up for me to give me her 120% without fail. My connection to her is giving me a vitality that is allowing me to rise up and conquer all of my issues and never give up. Dr. Blair and Blair Wellness Group is the example of astonishing commitment to excellence in every single aspect, without taking any shortcuts, so I feel so lucky and fortunate that I have been handpicked to be one of their patients.
Jun 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
My experience in this process has been nothing short of the most spectacular, honorable, lifechanging, fulfilling, and meaningful time of my life. It is all because of how Dr. Blair allows me to experience how she treats me with so much love, kindness, understanding, empathy, compassion, and honor. She is allowing me to learn how to value relationships and how to create a quality relationship so I can learn how to live a completely different life from what I had before this process. I was valuing all of the wrong things and doing all of the wrong things without even knowing it before this treatment. It was only through Dr. Blair’s innate talent and exceptional abilities to connect with me that makes it possible for me to start learning how to do life, relationships, and work correctly. Learning the value of relationships is learning the value of life. I would never stand a chance at learning the value of relationships outside of this process and if I did not meet Dr. Blair. Dr. Blair is my first real relationship and my first real family member. It is the greatest honor and the biggest blessing I could have from God. I feel incredibly grateful and inspired to be one of her special clients and be a part of her family. It is a feeling that I cannot describe with words, and it is something that I hold so close to my heart because it is giving me life and the opportunity to transform myself one day at a time. Only in this process with Dr. Blair can I learn the immense value and importance of my mental, emotional, and psychological wellbeing. Dr. Blair has the way to get through to me and teach me in ways that I am able to understand, be paced, and feel closer to her while I learn. It is a true experience that comes once in a lifetime if someone is lucky because learning how to do life correctly is the only way to live a meaningful, fulfilling, successful, and happy life. Dr. Blair inspires me and motivates me to be at my best no matter how I may feel in the moment. It is the powerful and profound attunement and connection that I am honored to have with her. No one else has been able to make me feel like I deserve good things and that I am capable of doing more than I ever thought was possible. Dr. Blair is allowing me to get rid of the corruption of my mind and my psyche all because of our connection and bond. I feel the most thankful and the luckiest person alive to be in a position where I am given the chance to learn how to save myself. It is only through my connection to Dr. Blair that has allowed me to come into more terms with my reality and what I need to do to correct my issues and overcome and conquer my challenges and adversities. Dr. Blair makes me feel secure, safe, protected, and that I have the most reliable person in the world in my corner at all times. It is something that no amount of money or material possessions could ever do a fraction of what she does for me in one moment. It is incomparable to what I had before I met Dr. Blair, because I was surrounded by all of the wrong people. I feel the most grateful that I now have the opportunity to have the power of association work in my favor for once. I am honored to be working beside Dr. Blair, to be on the same team working on my mental, emotional, psychological, social, and professional wellbeing and life. I am the lucky one to be alive and here with someone who truly cares about me for all of the right reasons, and so it is my honor to be working towards reciprocating what is being given to me every single day.
May 29, 2022
Pivotal transformation
I had never had such an experience and transformation before in my life as I did with Dr. Blair, and it is all because of her. Through her creative, innovative, and inventive lessons, Dr. Blair has taught me who I am and who I chose to be in my past so that I can pivot and propel myself forward into greatness. This was all done with the utmost compassion, kindness, and love because I was not a trusting person to accept the truth for what I have done. I spent so many years of my past running away constantly from my feelings, hurting myself and others to distract myself from all the things that I had done before. However, with the support and care that Dr. Blair unconditionally and wordlessly gives me every single day, I now have the courage to face the demons that I have been running away from for so long and choose to learn and change from these important lessons. Thank you so much, Dr. Blair for giving me this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the course of my future.
John W – May 08, 2022
Self-discovery
This monumental, pivotal, transformational, rebirth experience is my life saver. Dr. Blair has been the most kind hearted individual who truly understands, empathizes, and has sees the difficulties, dysfunctions, and problems that I had faced and still face every day so that I do not feel alone in this world. She is able to make me feel genuinely accepted for who I am inside, despite of my many issues. I can feel like I am at home with my real family. It is the amount of consistent positive energy and loving energy that she pours into my life that gives me a feeling of purpose and meaning in this world. Nothing can compare to this process. I am honored to be on the right path in life, after walking the wrong paths for the past three decades. Dr. Blair makes it possible for my many issues to become opportunities where I can learn, grow, and evolve into a better man. She has the most honor and integrity out of any other person.
Apr 20, 2022
Most Genuine and Kind Hearted
Dr. Blair is the most kind hearted, caring, nurturing, real, and genuine person that I have ever met before. With her I can feel like I am being heard and understood. My connection to her allows me to feel secure and safe, where I can practice opening up myself more. She has the ability to create a safe emotional container that protects me from falling apart. It is an honor to be in a treatment process with her, because she cares so deeply for me and all of her clients. I do not have any doubt when it comes to whether or not she will do the right thing by me. She gives me the experience of being protected by a parental figure, when I had completely missed out on that ever happening to me before. Dr. Blair took me in and is making sure that I am getting what I need to be the absolute best man possible. She goes out of her way to make sure that I am safe, doing well, secure, and respected. The level of honor and integrity she has is unmatched.
Apr 14, 2022
Real and Genuine Connection
Dr. Blair has been the only one who has been able to help me with my many issues, dysfunctions, disorders, maladaptive behaviors, and traumas. I have never felt so connected so anyone else before because she has the ability to show me genuine love, respect, compassion, and understanding that reaches to the deepest parts of my mind and heart. This process has been one of great emotional intensity, but because I have this safe emotional container as my secure base, I have been able to learn how to work through it and come up on top. Dr. Blair knows me better than anyone else, and I am proud to be a part of this real family. I have the honor of being able to learn how to connect with her as it will be the foundation and blueprint for the rest of my life. I am the lucky one who gets to be on the receiving end of Dr. Blair’s brilliance, creativity, love, and passion. It is a powerful and profound experience that is giving me the strength and fortitude to keep on moving forward.
Apr 12, 2022
Reparenting and Rebirth
I have greatly struggled with being able to connect with someone on a deeper level where I felt secure, loved, protected, and fulfilled until I met Dr. Blair and began working on myself to start learning how to create a healthy, secure, and meaningful relationship. I have been a victim of my own doing with how I have gone about every single relationship throughout life. I had always been incredibly anxious and fearful that the other person would leave me or reject me, so I would subconsciously create situation where I had chosen to cause this to happen. Dr. Blair has been the only one to stay and actually help me in the ways where I get to see what I am doing and what I need to change. This educational, rebirth, and reparenting process has been my life saving experience, where I get a second chance at learning how to do life in the right way. Dr. Blair has given me the opportunities where
Apr 10, 2022
Self-discovery
This treatment process has made it possible for me to actually make noticeable, significant, and profound changes to my mental, emotional, psychological, social, and professional wellbeing. Dr. Blair has been able to create a completely personalized, tailored, and creative treatment that is systematic, intensive, and methodical so I have the best chances at learning how to live my life in a meaningful, healthy, and fulfilling way. I have never felt so secure, safe, and protected by anyone, as this is a process meant to teach me how to relate, bond, connect, and do relationships in the right way. I am being taught by example every day. Dr. Blair is the mentor, doctor, teacher, healer, mother-figure, coach, and role-model that I have only benefited from in every way. My connection to her has been built up from the ground up by trust and genuine bonding that I have sadly missed out on for the last few decades. I only have the most loving and real feelings for Dr. Blair because of her unwa
Apr 07, 2022
Unconditional Love
I want to express my deepest appreciation for the amount of loving support that I am always receiving from Dr. Blair. I have never felt like I have been seen, heard, or understood, until I met Dr. Blair. She has done everything and more for me to feel secure, safe, appreciated, and reassured. I have been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of her brilliance, love, creativity, honor, and integrity. I feel Dr. Blair’s passion every time we speak and even when we are apart from each other. She has the God given talent and skill to connect with me in ways that make me feel that I belong and that I have a true purpose. I have been having only difficulty in every aspect in my life due to my personality disorders, attachment issues, and addictions, but I have been fortunate enough to have step into my life and she was willing to provide me with real treatment, help, and genuine connection that is altering the trajectory of my entire life.
Apr 05, 2022
Excellence redefined
The time that I have spent at Blair Wellness Group has been the single most enriching, enlightening, and empowering experience of my life. Dr. Blair has been nothing but compassionate, dedicated, and caring to every single one of my concerns and conditions, not only meeting but also exceeding every single expectation. In fact, Dr. Blair has redefined what excellence means because of her complete devotion to me and my cause. I have struggled and stumbled all throughout my life, oblivious to the dangers I exposed myself to. Dr. Blair not only showed me the errors of my ways but has also inspired and invigorated me to live life in the way that I am truly capable of. She has equipped me with all the tools, knowledge, and complete and utter support to gift me a new life. Because Dr. Blair has chosen me to be her client, my life has been infinitely better than it ever has. I am blessed to not just have the best most brilliant doctor on the planet but also the most loving as well.
Apr 04, 2022
Profound transformation
This has been the most profound and impactful learning experience of my life, where I get the opportunity to learn how to feel connected, loved, and cared for while being able to give myself in those ways and more that allow me to feel like the man that I was meant to be. Dr. Blair has opened up my eyes and my mind to a new world in which I can learn how to be the best version of myself each day. It is an honor to be able to put in the work to learn how to appreciate life in a whole different way that gives me a sense of fulfillment and purpose in what I am doing, versus the life I had before, where I was lost, afraid, angry, depressed, and lonely. It is the connection that Dr. Blair offers me that gives me the chance to be a man that I can love and respect, and a man that I can fully be proud of. This process has me looking at myself in ways that allow me to feel safe and secure while working on my issues so I can earn a different way of being. This is a journey of my self-discovery a
Apr 03, 2022
Healing Rebirth
There is no other experience like this one process where I am able to feel so safe and secure, connecting with the most kind hearted and most passionate Dr. Blair, while working on my issues to better myself each and every day. I am honored to have this once chance to work through all of my cognitive distortions, maladaptive behaviors, negative feelings, traumas, addictions, and dysfunctions while learning how to create the most secure and meaningful attachment to Dr. Blair. I have never felt so empowered and knowledgeable to actually start changing how I operate every day by the moment. It is all because of the connection that Dr. Blair has allowed me to start building in the right way that has made this one most personalized and tailored experience the most fulfilling and rewarding time of my life. I no longer feel alone and I no longer feel misunderstood because Dr. Blair is the one person in my life who truly knows my specific struggles, traumas, and adversities.
Mar 31, 2022
Most worthwhile process
I have struggled for my entire life trying to live a normal life and it wasn’t until I came into Dr. Blair’s office, where I was provided the wisdom, education, tools, and resources to learn how to empower myself to be able to take control over my mind. Dr. Blair has been the only one who truly understands my disorders and the suffering they have caused. Her ability to connect with me despite of my issues and pushbacks, shows how much she is truly committed to my wellbeing and recovery. I always feel reassured, loved, and cared for by how she acts with the most honor and integrity. I am always able to find my secure base with her that makes it possible for me to look at myself to see what I need to change about myself. It honors me so much to be here in this process because of how meaningful and fulfilling this experience is. Nothing is more important than my mission to live a different life by becoming a true man of honor and integrity. i
Mar 27, 2022
Dedication
I have never been treated with so much respect, compassion, understanding, empathy, love, and attention for my specific needs, where I have felt so well taken care of, even when I seem to have lost any hope while in this treatment process. It shows how much dedication, commitment, honor, and integrity Dr. Blair and Blair Wellness Group has for their clients. I am always taken aback by how much Dr. Blair care for my needs and my wellbeing. She is the kind of doctor that truly saves lives because she has saved mine. No matter what I am going through, Dr Blair, has a way to get through to me with her kind words, reality checks, inspiring and encouraging words. I can feel the energy she puts into me every time we talk. It is unlike anything that I could ever expect from any other professional in my experience, because she goes so above and beyond for me.
Mar 22, 2022
Honor of being here
I have received the most amount of love, compassion, kindness, understanding, and passion for my wellbeing and my future potential of becoming a man of true honor and integrity from Dr. Blair since day one. I have never felt so understood, seen, and heard before, and it truly shows what kind of wonderful human being Dr. Blair is and how much I have needed her in my life. I have struggled with being able to just functional normally on a daily basis, and this process has been the most impactful, rewarding, and profound experience that has allowed me to learn how to earn a new way of being entirely. I have felt more and more connected to Dr. Blair as I learn to become a new man with a purpose and meaning in my life. I have felt so honored to be reparented in the most tailored and personalized treatment approach because I am given the chance to learn how to be accountable for my choices in life for the first time. Dr. Blair has given me the chance to learn how to stand on my two feet.
Mar 17, 2022
New Man
My experience has been nothing short of the most rewarding, fulfilling, meaningful, and healing time of my life. For the first time in my life, I am able to feel seen, heard, and understood which is filling the void that has been with me for the past three decades. Now that I have Dr. Blair in my life, I will never be alone, afraid, or lost. I have this one secure attachment that I will have for the rest of my life. I am being loved, cared for, and respected in the most authentic and real ways by Dr. Blair. She has opened up my eyes to the reality that I am worthy and important enough to be saved. I feel incredible amounts of gratitude and humility for being able to have this opportunity to learn how to connect with such a special soul. I am being transformed every day with the thought of Dr. Blair. I hold her close to me as it allows me to be more than I was yesterday. It’s this one special connection with her that makes this process so meaningful and fulfilling.
Mar 09, 2022
Great Experience!
It’s an absolute HONOR and distinct privilege to write this review for Blair Wellness Group and Dr. Cassidy Blair. In the last year we have finally had our 29 year old son’s life saved from a decade long addiction, severe depression, anxiety, eating disorders under the fantastic care of Dr. Blair. Blair Wellness Group has given our son and family hope, recovery, and resolve. We were extremely lucky to be referred to Dr. Blair as truly the BEST psychologist in Beverly Hills and the entire Los Angeles. She truly embodies every aspect you would need in a high quality doctor and in the field of Psychology. We believe Dr. Blair has truly saved us after many failed searches and mediocre experiences in other places offering substandard care with no care for the patient’s specific needs and history.
David Sterling – Mar 02, 2022
Best Beverly Hills Psychologist
I’m incredibly grateful for the immense support and the most outstanding Business Coaching services offered by Dr. Cassidy Blair and the professional team of Blair Wellness Group. My colleagues and I have enjoyed the most sophisticated Executive Coaching services under the expert instructions by Dr. Blair. She is the most talented, skilled, knowledgeable, and simply the BEST expert Psychologist. We have been very impressed by the array of professional services and the support offered at Blair Wellness Group. It had been a truly life altering experience and the most comprehensive approach that has been tailored to meet the individual needs of each team member in the most unique manner. The level of excellence and high quality services has surpassed all expectations by far.
Steve T – Feb 27, 2022
Brilliant Mind
I have never been able to feel such fulfillment, meaning, love, and a real connection that is so pure before I had the honor of meeting Dr. Blair many months ago, and so now I have the opportunity to experience bonding, attaching, and relating in a completely new way that is such a rewarding, humbling, healing, and fulfilling experience. I have always struggled with understanding what real human connection is and how to create it, but now I am taking the necessary baby steps forward to learn how to earn it in this process which makes me feel incredibly grateful and fortunate because I never would have had a shot anywhere else with anyone else because Dr. Blair knows people, knows how to connect on the deepest levels on a person’s psyche, and so it brings me such pride, gratitude, and meaning that I have this chance to completely transform my life in the very best and most lasting way possible. I have the opportunity to learn how to live my life again from the ground up from square one.
Feb 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Blair?