Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 41

Dr. Blair

Blair Wellness Group

9454 Wilshire Ph Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Blair to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress, and helping you gain more control in your life. You will achieve a ..."

- Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Blair treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blair's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Blair accepts

Dr. Blair accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Blair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blair

0.9174311926605505%

Dr. Blair?
  • Office environment (94)
  • Appointment scheduling (93)
  • Explained conditions well (93)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
The platform which Dr. Blair and Blair Wellness Group has provided me has raised my level of critical thinking, self-respect, self-worth, and joy. Without someone like Dr. Blair in this world I know that I would have lived the rest of my life sabotaging and destroying all my relationships and associations. My life would have been filled with people who constantly manipulated and emasculated me. Dr. Blair's heart, her actions, her mind, and her words are so tightly bound to her pursuit to always do the right thing and to NEVER WAVER. This is exactly the person that I was meant to meet because only someone like Dr. Blair can take the broken and stubborn pieces of my life and put them back together in a way that have made me stronger. She has worked tirelessly, persistently, and creatively to transform the course of the rest of me life. She provided me with the hope and belief that I need to carry my life forward in a healthy and loving manner.
Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
It is so refreshing and inspiring to meet a physician in this world that has clearly dedicated her entire life to the pursuit of helping others. I have struggled with addiction and maladaptive tendencies for my entire life. Without even being aware to the degree I have self sabotaged, paralyzed, and held myself back I slowly began to sign my life away. Dr. Blair and her staff have worked tirelessly to help me change the course of my life and take control over my life in a way that allows me to be certain that I am going to be a success. Dr. Blair’s kindness, care, passion, and unwavering personality exudes this sense of certainty that brightens up stadiums and inspires me to strive to become just like her. She has been there for me at my lowest points, she has supported me through my most difficult times, and she has even done things for me that we’re true acts of a higher power. She is so unbelievably intelligent, wise, and ethical.
May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair and the staff of Blair Wellness Group have reinvented the notion of modern and effective medicine. Dr. Blair’s creativity and unique approach to psychological and mental healing have provided me with the chance to build a healthier and more fulfilling life. I have struggled with addictions and have had chaotic tendencies my entire life because of the environment I was raised in and the maladaptive choices that I made each and every day. I couldn’t face myself because I was to busy playing the victim. I am holding myself accountable for the choices that I make every moment of every day because of Dr. Blair. Her beautiful, realistic, and fiery character has sculpted a new psyche for me similar to the work of Michelangelo. She NEVER wavered and NEVER gave up on me. She built and entire world just for me and I love her and am indebted to her for it. Thank you Dr. Blair for providing me a brand new life and always fighting for me.
May 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. The passion she has for helping others is inspiring and the amount of effort and care she dedicates to each one of her patients is incredible. Having found Dr. Blair is one of the luckiest events to ever happen in my life. As someone that has severe abandonment issues, it is difficult to for me to let me guard down and make progress in a therapeutic setting. Due to Dr. Blair's persistence, dedication and bespoke treatment plan, she has become one of, if not the only person I have ever whole heartedly trusted throughout my life. I cannot thank Dr. Blair enough for not giving up on me and saving my life from almost certain destruction. I highly recommend Dr. Blair and Blair Wellness Group to anyone looking to make positive transformational changes in their life.
James – Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
You have inspired me to reach for new heights. I was set on a path to settle for everything in my life. And until I met you I had believed that I already had high standards. But I was wrong. You have shown me this new perspective of life that allows me to constantly grow and become a better person for my family, friends, and most of all myself. I have been loving my life in denial of the environments and people I am surrounded by. My cold personality and carelessness have turned to warmth and love. All because of your brilliance and character. You have modeled excellence, boundaries, passion, love, and the purest of abilities to be in the present moment. I admire the respect you have for me and the passion you have to push me. You make me want to make myself be a better person. I am believing in myself again because you have given me hope. You gave me a life worth living. Thank you for the love, protection, gratitude, respect, honesty, and platform which you have provided me. Love you!
Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
There have been few times in my life where I have been in the presence of true greatness. Every aspect of this practice and journey shows the fortitude, perseverance, passion, and creativity that is behind the woman who created it all, Dr. Blair. Her ability to see moves before they are made and her unwavering personality makes her the perfect person to go to for ever lasting change. I say this because Dr. Blair has transformed me and the course of the rest of my life. There have been many tough days along this journey, but she has been there to carry me through when I have not been able to do it myself. Her passion and devotion to truly and unequivocally better my life has allowed me to grow into an individual whom I am happy and excited to be. Dr. Blair has intentionally, whole heartedly, and unequivocally changed the course of my life for the better. And for that she has a special place in my heart and my psyche.
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Blair Wellness Group is the ultimate experience for mental health, life success, and overall well-being. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Blair for the highest level of quality care, genuine support, and true healing over the last 4 months. Dr. Blair has exceeded all expectations for a truly skilled, caring, and knowledgeable psychologist. She has never wavered and does not settle for the average patient experience. She has been the compass for integrity, honor, honesty, dignity, and morality. I am humbled by Dr. Blair’s grace and feel privileged to be part of the Blair Wellness Group practice.
Alessandro G – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Giving 5 star is not justice by the impeccable support and the excellent treatment I have received at Blair Wellness Group. Dr. Blair has been the most influential presence and constant source of support in my life throughout the last year. Dr. Blair has gone above and beyond each and every time to ensure the highest quality care in my journey of recovery from opiate addiction, alcoholism, and severe depression. She is hands down the single most effective Psychologist and a true healer. Dr. Blair has worked tirelessly each day to provide me with an outstanding experience that is customized, personalized, and way beyond Concierge level of care. I feel like the luckiest man alive to have the privilege of being Dr. Blair’s patient and receiving the highest level of care from the BEST Psychologist in Beverly Hills. After years of searching, my wife and I finally have been able to have a happy marriage free from discord or conflict only because of the impact of Dr. Blair’s interventions.
Ryan H – Mar 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I am proud to write a review for Blair Wellness Group and Dr. Cassidy Blair as the single best out-patient for Addiction treatment, eating disorders, and severe depression. My wife and I are profoundly grateful for Dr. Blair and her tireless efforts in my recovery from debilitating addiction, depression, and anxiety. Blair Wellness Group has been a great source of support, healing, and recovery. Dr. Blair has singlehandedly transformed the quality of my life, marriage, and career through zealous support, genuine care, and highest quality of treatment. Blair Wellness Group is the ultimate place for therapy, addiction treatment, business coaching, and recovery, and support.
Keiran C – Mar 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
It is hard for me to put into words how much Dr. Blair has opened my heart and transformed my world. She is a true gift, not just to the psychological field, but to the world. Through her impeccable care and honesty, her ability to NEVER waver, her creativity, her pure personality, and her frightening brilliance Dr. Blair has freed me from the emotional turmoil I have been subjected to my entire life. Everyone and everything in her practice is built on a set of core values that makes the experience with her so much more transformative. Before I met Dr. Blair, I always imagined that there was more to life than the mediocrity I was experiencing. Within MINUTES of meeting Dr. Blair, I felt this feeling as if I was finally in the right place. I was exactly where I should be and it felt like the first time in my life I was able to have a place to explore this better life I have always dreamt for myself. A place where I could go and not just be myself, but become my BEST self.
Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Having Dr. Blair as my psychologist has been a life changing experience. She is truly far more than a doctor but rather my therapist, coach, teacher, and mentor. I rely on the outstanding, exclusive, high caliber, and quality care that has been offered to me at Blair Wellness Group. Dr. Blair has been responsible for my ability to recover from severe alcoholism, substance abuse, and infidelity. I have been free from depression and anxiety after many years of struggle only having access to Dr. Blair’s Concierge program. As a result of Dr. Blair’s devotion and commitment to highest quality care, I am able to have a sober life, fulfilling relationship with my family, and a thriving career with so much more goodness in every area of my life! My family and I are forever grateful to Dr. Blair for her unwavering commitment to highest level of patient care. She is truly an angel of healing, well-being, hope, and evolution in every sense.
Damian D – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair has a gift to truly transform someone into the best version of themselves. Through her brilliance, unconditional love, and her ability to see and provide the most honest and accurate version of the truth she has built a practice where hopes can turn into reality. She is filled with so much integrity and care for her patients that simply being in her presence makes you want to lift yourself up and do what is best. Her character and demeanor is truly remarkable as she moves mountains to provide the most excellent care possible. I have so much trust and faith in her abilities to provide the most excellent care you could ever. She is my psychologist, my mentor, my spiritual guru, the parental figure I never had, and a true friend. I will never forget all that she has done for me.
Joya Merchanté – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
It is hard for me to put into words how much Dr. Blair has opened my heart and transformed my world. She is a true gift, not just to the psychology field, but to the world. Through her impeccable care and honesty, her ability to NEVER waver, her creativity, her pure personality, and her frightening brilliance Dr. Blair has freed me from the emotional turmoil I have been subjected to my entire life. Everyone and everything in her practice is built on a set of core values that makes the experience with her so much more transformative.Before I met Dr. Blair, I always imagined that there was more to life than the mediocrity I was experiencing. Within MINUTES of meeting Dr. Blair, I felt this feeling as if I was finally in the right place. I was exactly where I should be and it felt like the first time in my life I was able to have a place to explore a better life I have always dreamt for myself. A place where I could go and not just be myself, but become my BEST self. She is an angel!
Nathan – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Blair Wellness Group is the destination for addiction recovery, healing, and the most transformative change. I feel blessed to have Dr. Blair, the best psychologist in Beverly Hills. She goes above and beyond in each meeting to make sure I am able to succeed.
Jacequline – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair is one of a kind. The most remarkable, honorable, ethical Psychologist with high integrity and dedication to her patients. She saved our daughter from anxiety, eating disorders, and paralyzing addiction. God bless her for never giving up and being the most dedicated doctor we have met.
Jess M – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Finding Dr. Blair has been the single most precious gift by my parents. My life has transformed in every sense as a result and I am free from the debilitating eating disorders, anxiety, and depression after 8 years of failed attempts.
S J – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Phenomenal experience, Concierge care, utmost compassion, outstanding experience, real results, and tangible objectives truly summarize the last year of my treatment for depression, anxiety! Love Dr. Blair and admire her dedication to excellence in all aspects of her practice! Truly remarkable and rare in this town!
Frank F – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
I was lucky and privileged to get referred to Dr. Blair after a year of searching and exploring other mediocre options. You can only appreciate Blair Wellness Group, if you have a refined taste for superior quality! As always, you get what you pay for in life so if you are you are not interested in quality treatment or tight on spending, this is not the place for you. Blair Wellness Group is a total sanctuary staffed with the most educated, knowledgeable, sophisticated, intelligent, brilliant, caring, and highly skilled doctors catering to the high-profile celebrity, affluent, and private clients in Beverly Hills. The Concierge service is unparalleled. The personalized, unique approaches, and tailored treatments are superior and unmatched in town. Dr. Blair is the expert in Addiction treatment and in the field of Clinical Psychology and I owe her my life free from addiction, anxiety and devastating eating disorders!
Sandy – Dec 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Blair Wellness Group is a 5 STAR CONCEIRGE CARE for the lucky, smart, busy professional to have the PRIVILEGE of access to Dr. Blair. Frankly, it has been the smartest investment in my lifetime and the most important investment in my family’s livelihood. Meeting Dr. Blair by far has been the most exquisite experience of my lifetime. It is an absolute pleasure to have the most noble, classy, graceful, honorable, ethical Doctor, Psychologist, Coach, and a true professional in the field of mental health as my therapist. I have been able to experience profound transformation as a result of countless sacrifices made by Dr. Blair consistently going above and beyond during each and every visit for more than a year. I feel like the luckiest man alive to have the gift of working with a true professional.
Sam L – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?
Absolutely the best treatment for depression, severe anxiety, and addiction issues. Finally, was able to find the most fantastic doctors,,psychologist and a sanctuary after 12 years of suffering and searching. You are really lucky if you can get in as they run a high level, concierge care, very exclusive and expensive but worth every penny! It’s the BENTLEY of treatment at the most exquisite setting in the heart of Beverly Hills. The doctors and staff are professional, caring, kind, beautiful inside and out!
Melissa M – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dr. Cassidy Blair, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Blair?

My goal is to help you improve the quality of your life, dramatically. I'll help you make positive changes by reducing your anxiety, easing your stress,...Read more

• Clinical Psychology