Douglas Larner, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Male

Douglas Larner

3000 Center Green Dr Ste 120 Boulder, CO 80301

Douglas Larner, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Boulder, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Douglas Larner to book an appointment.

Compare Douglas Larner, APRN with other Nurse Practitioners near you

• Staff friendliness (7)
  • Office environment (6)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Office environment (3)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Doug has been the key player in helping unlock some of mysteries of my chronic pain and health. If I had not been randomly assigned to him after the first physician I saw at CC- to be truthful I am not sure if I would be alive today because of all the mistakes, foiled attempts to treat symptoms instead of find the true cause and medication/environment issues all done by others that Doug took the time to see an outlier-ordered testing that showed I don't metabolize certain things at all. So the course of treatment was charged. Finally it didnt feel insanity ramming against the wall forcing certain meds to work, plus I got some relief with new regimen.. I see many providers a month & some I I hate going but have to, some don't mind because its imperative. But I enjoy seeing Doug even if for a few minutes he doesn't make me feel less than, sick, troubled but as a person. I don't get that respect much now and its important to me.
Icountwith Onefingabich – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I saw Doug Larner for years. He is the only 1 that understands my pain issues and is also compassionate. I had a problem with insurance but will now have it again in January and finally know that I will be cared for well
Kelly V – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Have been seeing Doug for almost 4 years now. He listens to my needs and understands my pain level's. Offers suggestions to help me manage my pain.
Jim Macrina – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Dr. Larner is very knowledgeable & patient, he listens & is genuinely concerned with my pain issues. I feel trusted & safe in his care.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I love Doug, and the negativity surprises me. I have had major pain issues since an injury in 2007. Since then I have seen 6 other Drs with little to no help. I lost 5 years of life to pain with no memories other than pain. When referred to Co Clinic I saw Dr Kestin who was afraid to do anything, and thankfully has since left . I was randomly assigned to Doug and have had my pain reduced and my life back. I live 3+ hrs away and willingly go anywhere to see Doug Lairner. He's a wonderful find.
Virginia Albertson in Hartsel, CO – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug Larnar is wonderful!! He listens to any pain I'm having & isn't quick to just medicate but help with other alternatives.
Lynnette in Longmont , CO – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I find that Doug always takes the time to listen and I am surprised by the comments about arrogance and attitude. I have never had that experience, in fact, quite the opposite. My only complaints are the closure of the Longmont office as well as the difficulty in getting an appointment - none of which are the fault of Doug.
CO – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug Larner and the Colorado Clinic are great. They listen, answer questions and are patient with you and your pain. They take the time to explain procedures. I would highly recommend Doug Larner and the Colorado to every one I see. However, I saw the gentle man at the Boulder Clinic. Top kudos to all the ladies I spoke with. God Bless and thanks
Colleen in Denver, CO – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
He has always taken great care of me; He cares and is willing to listen. I appreciate that he asks for my input and lays out the steps needed to get results. Many health professionals only do things their way without patient input and Doug is not one of those.
Loveland, CO – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Extremely arrogant and rude. I was concerned about the amount of pain medication that was prescribed and he informed me that "it was no big deal". He later said referring to drug addicts: " If you people kill yourself that is your problem not mine." I hope he finds another career path soon.
Ft Collins, CO – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I saw Doug Larner after my doc retired. He is the rudest, most arrogant human being I've ever met. He's a bully, which is how he goes about creating a treatment plan. I've been dealing with chronic pain for 16 years. I know what works for me and what doesn't. He couldn't have cared less. He then proceeded to INFORM me what was going to happen to me, rather than ASKING me what I wanted to do in regard to MY healthcare. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man, and he will NEVER touch me again.
M W in Longmont – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug needs to remember he is not God. He's very arrogant, has no bed side manner at all! I left this clinic to go to a Hospice, palliative care office to continue pain treatment. I believe Doug needs to either change positions or needs a MAJOR ATTITUDE CHANGE!!!!! If anyone asks if I've been to this clinic, I would tell them to get someone other than Doug. I would give staff a 5 if Doug would change his attitude.
Sandy in Windsor, CO – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I honestly would not send an enemy to him. Everybody deserves compassion. You will not get it from this nurse practitioner. He used cruel words with me like, I'm not the one that has to suffer you are, and also, suck it up. I have had 12 surgeries have a tumor in my back and in very much pain all the time. I change to a different doctor at the same practice, and now I'm very satisfied
Loveland, CO – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?

How was your experience with Douglas Larner?

Doug Larner received his BS in Sports Medicine from Central Michigan. In the late 90's he spent much of his time with Division 2 and professional...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine