Douglas Larner, APRN

Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Male

Douglas Larner

Colorado Clinic

3810 Grant Ave Loveland, CO 80538

Douglas Larner, APRN is a pain management nurse practitioner in Loveland, CO. He specializes in pain management (nurse practitioner), pain medicine, and more.

Douglas Larner accepts

Douglas Larner accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Guardian
Medicaid
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Douglas Larner treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

Doug Larner received his BS in Sports Medicine from Central Michigan. In the late 90's he spent much of his time with Division 2 and professional women's football teams. From this point he decided to further his education receiving a master's degree ...

• Pain Management (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Medicine

3.0

Douglas Larner?
Douglas Larner's Performance
What People Say About Douglas Larner, APRN
Dr. Larner is very knowledgeable & patient, he listens & is genuinely concerned with my pain issues. I feel trusted & safe in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I love Doug, and the negativity surprises me. I have had major pain issues since an injury in 2007. Since then I have seen 6 other Drs with little to no help. I lost 5 years of life to pain with no memories other than pain. When referred to Co Clinic I saw Dr Kestin who was afraid to do anything, and thankfully has since left . I was randomly assigned to Doug and have had my pain reduced and my life back. I live 3+ hrs away and willingly go anywhere to see Doug Lairner. He's a wonderful find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug Larnar is wonderful!! He listens to any pain I'm having & isn't quick to just medicate but help with other alternatives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I find that Doug always takes the time to listen and I am surprised by the comments about arrogance and attitude. I have never had that experience, in fact, quite the opposite. My only complaints are the closure of the Longmont office as well as the difficulty in getting an appointment - none of which are the fault of Doug.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug Larner and the Colorado Clinic are great. They listen, answer questions and are patient with you and your pain. They take the time to explain procedures. I would highly recommend Doug Larner and the Colorado to every one I see. However, I saw the gentle man at the Boulder Clinic. Top kudos to all the ladies I spoke with. God Bless and thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
He has always taken great care of me; He cares and is willing to listen. I appreciate that he asks for my input and lays out the steps needed to get results. Many health professionals only do things their way without patient input and Doug is not one of those.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Extremely arrogant and rude. I was concerned about the amount of pain medication that was prescribed and he informed me that "it was no big deal". He later said referring to drug addicts: " If you people kill yourself that is your problem not mine." I hope he finds another career path soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I saw Doug Larner after my doc retired. He is the rudest, most arrogant human being I've ever met. He's a bully, which is how he goes about creating a treatment plan. I've been dealing with chronic pain for 16 years. I know what works for me and what doesn't. He couldn't have cared less. He then proceeded to INFORM me what was going to happen to me, rather than ASKING me what I wanted to do in regard to MY healthcare. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man, and he will NEVER touch me again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
Doug needs to remember he is not God. He's very arrogant, has no bed side manner at all! I left this clinic to go to a Hospice, palliative care office to continue pain treatment. I believe Doug needs to either change positions or needs a MAJOR ATTITUDE CHANGE!!!!! If anyone asks if I've been to this clinic, I would tell them to get someone other than Doug. I would give staff a 5 if Doug would change his attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?
I honestly would not send an enemy to him. Everybody deserves compassion. You will not get it from this nurse practitioner. He used cruel words with me like, I'm not the one that has to suffer you are, and also, suck it up. I have had 12 surgeries have a tumor in my back and in very much pain all the time. I change to a different doctor at the same practice, and now I'm very satisfied
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Larner, APRN?

How was your experience with Douglas Larner?

Compare Providers