Douglas Hall, LCSW

Counseling •  Male

Douglas Hall

Hall Counseling & Associates, Inc.

848 W Mitchell St Arlington, TX 76013

Douglas Hall, LCSW is a counselor in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Texas At Arlington in 1997 and specializes in counseling and biofeedback.

Douglas Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Douglas Hall

4.2

Douglas Hall?
Douglas Hall's Performance
What People Say About Douglas Hall, LCSW
As a therapist and a patient of Mr. Hall, his excellent reputation is well known around the community. He receives referrals from physicians, psychiatrists, therapists, and employers. He is excellent at what he does and has an art of adjusting his therapy sessions to the needs of his patients. He stays current on new trends and procedures in practice. He works with his clients until they have reached their goals. I have only heard of him terminated a patient if they were VERY non-compliant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
Doug is an overall great guy. He knows just how hard to push me in therapy in order for me to achieve optimal results. He is very intelligent and well-rounded. It's obvious that he stays current on his continuing education because he regularly brings material into my psychotherapy sessions that is pertinent and very useful for my psychological growth. Several members of my family and friends have and currently work with him. I wish I could duplicate him, because sometimes he fills up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
All I can say is that Mr. Hall is the perfect fit for me as a psychotherapist. He works very hard with me in therapy. If he doesn't have the answer he will definitely research until he finds it or links me up with the correct person to assist me. He knows just how hard to push me in my growth without pushing too hard. I am paying him to assist me in emotional growth and he is doing an excellent job in the process. Not everyone may be prepared to work as hard as he is in psychotherapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
The truth about Mr. Hall is that not only is he an excellent therapist who gently confronts me when he should; provides meaningful homework & handouts; and knows his trade very, very well; but it's like talking to a friend during our psychotherapy sessions. He maintains appropriate boundaries but is willing to go out of his way to help me. He has high expectations for his patients and delivers high quality therapy. He may not be the therapist for someone who isn't willing to do their part.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
It took me years to find such a professional, highly experienced, kind, and extremely HELPFUL psychotherapist like Douglas Hall. He has gone out of his way including working me in at lunch; starting very early in the day; starting very late in the day to provide a needed psychotherapy session. The woman below that just attempts destroy Mr. Hall must have been an extremely problematic patient and not willing to following the basic rules of counseling if Mr. Hall terminated services with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
I've been working with Mr. Hall for a couple of years now. It is VERY disappointing that the person below would portray such an inaccurate picture of him and his practice. He portrays the "three A's" in a great provider: AVAILABILITY: he sees patients from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday - SATURDAY); AFFORDABILITY (He is very fair with his billing practices); and AFFABILITY (he is easy to talk to and will provide positive and constructive negative feedback in a very approachable, kind manner).
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
My Hall is the best therapist I have ever had. He is timely, professional, kind, & flexible. He would NEVER terminate a client's therapy unless they were very noncompliant with their treatment plans or appointments. He has gone over and above to assist me in psychotherapy. He is flexible and has ALWAYS been more than fair when it comes to billing and scheduling. Friends, family members, & I have seen him through the years. He is NOT the person that the individual describes below.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
Only leaving one star because I had to leave SOMETHING. He abruptly ended our therapist/patient relationship via TEXT by pretending that he didn’t know who I was. So very unprofessional. His actions set me back significantly and I wouldn’t recommend his “services” to my worst enemy. I lodged a formal complaint to my healthcare provider and I just might lodge one also with the state. Just awful, stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
Provides specific assignments to help to understand myself, Willing to listen to all my issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?
Wonderful psychotherapist and biofeedback specialist. I have gained a great amount of insight from both of his practices in achieving better health. He has a very grounding nature and guides the client in promoting wellness in various domains of focus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Douglas Hall, LCSW?

How was your experience with Douglas Hall?

Highly experienced licensed counselor and biofeedback therapist with over 18 years of clinical experience. Populations served include children age 13 and up, adults, couples, and geriatric clients. Cognitive-Behavioral psychotherapist/biofbeedback th...

• Counseling

Veterans Affairs Medical Center Dallas, Texas
1983
Ouachita Baptist University

Douglas Hall accepts

Douglas Hall accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
TriCare for Life
Value Options
WellCare
WellCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Douglas Hall treats your condition or procedure

Douglas Hall's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Biofeedback
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing