Dr. Douglas Brewer, DC

Dr. Douglas Brewer, DC

Functional Medicine  |
Dr. Douglas Brewer, DC is a functional medicine provider who practices in Nampa, ID. He is 50 years old.

118 13th Ave S

Nampa, ID 83651

Learn about Dr. Brewer

This content was provided by Dr. Brewer "I offer a unique, one-on-one, boutique style approach to health.  I take only a select number of patients at one time, which allows me the valuable time needed to truly care and support my patients.  I do extensive and often repetitive testing and assessments to ensure I fully understand what systems and organs are needing support and I customize my care plan to the individual's needs and goals.

At each follow up appointment, I do a urine analysis, take vitals and take a great deal of time listening and reviewing progress -- as well as set backs.  My patients and I discuss honestly and openly the options available, cost and commitment.

I like to think of this relationship as a health partnership because my goal is to partner with my patient and their families to ensure they are getting the best care possible by being listened to, educated, supported and ultimately getting their lives back."

• Functional Medicine
  • Chiropractic
  • Liver Disorders
  • Thyroid Disorders

Dr. Brewer does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Urinalysis
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Other (3/11/2016)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Idaho
  • Practicing without an Active License (10/25/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Idaho

• Bsu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life West Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Brewer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brewer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brewer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brewer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brewer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brewer to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Brewer's Performance
Boise, ID |
Made me pre-pay for services without a written estimate. During middle of my care, he was no longer in his business and unable to be reached.
in Nampa, ID |
I was surprised to read the other review about Dr. Brewer's services. My experience was quite the opposite! Dr. Brewer ALWAYS took the time to answer my questions and really listened to my concerns. When I hit a roadblock, he had a great solution to get me on track. I was able to contact him night or day because he is the first doctor I've heard of who gives his patients his personal cell. Incredible service! I had great success with his weight loss program and improved my overall health!
in Boise, ID |
Dr. B sells a weight loss drop called shape. I paid $250 and was told there was a guarantee, follow up visits, personal coaching. After the extremely reduced calorie diet plan, drops, I lost 1 pound and progressively gained 10 pounds by the time I finished the bottle. I called Dr. B, followed the diet plan, adding vitamins, and herbs, Celtic sea salt. I am not extremely over weight and I am very active, I eat healthy no health problems that would prevent weight loss. I never heard from him again
Have you seen Dr. Douglas Brewer, DC?
Are you Dr. Brewer?