Dorothy McGrath, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female · Age 44

Dorothy McGrath

Beacon Internal Medicine

155 Borthwick Ave Ste 202 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dorothy McGrath, PA-C is a physician assistant in Portsmouth, NH and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Northeastern University in 2001 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and internal medicine.

Dorothy McGrath accepts

Dorothy McGrath accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

• High Cholesterol
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

As a physician assistant, I strive to view each patient as an individual and to provide compassionate medical care for the whole person instead of just a certain illness or condition. I feel it is my responsibility to deliver the highest quality of h...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

1996

Dorothy McGrath?
Dorothy McGrath's Performance
What People Say About Dorothy McGrath, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
Dorothy has always been available to listen and advise whenever she is needed. Such a compassionate and caring person. I am so grateful for all her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I was in for an annual physical. Check-in was smooth and efficient; I was called in promptly, and Dorothy appeared very soon thereafter. She is always welcoming, familiar with my case, and ready to listen to any questions or problems. She never appears rushed, though I know she has a busy schedule. I am very happy with the care she gives me and recommend her wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Very glad she is my PA, She is the best. She always makes me very confident I am getting very best medical care and advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I have been under Dorothy's care for a while now and am really happy with her care. I have several medical issues and she takes the time to address all of them and is well aware of them when she enters the room. We've had many discussions about my health and she genuinely cares about my well being. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy is sincere, compassionate, knowledgeable. She spends time with me. She really listens to me which I value greatly and experience infrequently in today's health care environment. The entire office is friendly and considerate. Wait time was almost zero - didn't even have time to choose a magazine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy has solved many medical issues over the years. She is progressive, kind and such an honest, beautiful person. I’ve never had a better provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy has been my primary care provider for more than 7 years. She is personable, professional, and knowledgeable and my appointments are always on time. I have recommended Dorothy to both family and friends. She is an excellent provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I have found a forever PA in Dorothy. She is kind and listens to everything I have to say. I find she is right on with her evaluations of my conditions. Love her and hope she stays with the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
My wife and I have been going to Beacon Internal Medicine for more than twenty years and there is very good reason for that. They simply are the best in every category one would expect from a health care provider. You can stop your internet search at their door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy was professional, knowledgeable, kind and listened to all of my concerns and comments. She was timely, had looked at my chart from a previous caregiver and I felt heard and pisitivecwhen I finished my appt.
Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I cannot say enough about Dorothy McGrath! She is excellent, she patient, knowledable, thorough and takes time with you. I am grateful to be her patient for some many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Very friendly, understanding, listens carefully, and does not rush patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy McGrath, a PA in the Group, is an outstanding professional. She always spends time listening; she asks questions, about what is happening in my personal life, about family issues and how they are affecting my health; she includes me in discussions about choices I might have for treatment. I have come to trust Dorothy as much as any physician I have ever had. She is humble, knowledgeable, and compassionate--qualities I appreciate as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy is an excellent doctor. Her diagnostic skills have saved my life. Her compassion and understanding have gotten me through some difficult issues. She allows me choices and alternatives in my health care. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I have been with Beacon Internal for more than 10 years. On many occasions I have seen Dorothy McGrath. She is a great listener, understanding, and wants to help find a solution to your issues. I find Dorothy to be positive and professional. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for someone in the health field who is consistently helpful and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I had to switch primary care due after 25 years due to insurance changes. Given several recommendations, the most mentioned was Dorothy McGrath. I had to go in due to the flu going through my family. I was nervous about having someone new. Dorothy not only made me feel at ease, she actually listened to me, did not rush me and was so kind and compassionate. I felt so comfortable and knew I had made the right decision and cannot say enough good about her even in that short visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Very capable and caring. Really knows her stuff and takes the time to explain your cure and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
I would definitely recommend Dorothy McGrath to any of my Family and/or Friends or anyone looking for a new Doctor. Dorothy along with the Practice that she works for are both excellent at their jobs and are kind and Professional. If you are looking for a new Doctor and one that really works with you on a personal and professional level, then Dorothy would be a good fit for you. This implies that you too will work with her in the same manner as well. She really listens to you as a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dorothy McGrath, PA-C?
Dorothy McGrath PA at Beacon Internal Medicine has been my primary care provider for several years. She is a good listener making sure she understands my concerns. I never feel Ike I'm being rushed and questions are always answered.I have confidence in her diognostic skills. I highly recommend Dorothy McGrath P.A. to anyone looking for a primary care provider.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dorothy McGrath?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dorothy McGrath treats patients.

Compare Providers