Dorothy Scifres, PA-C

Dorothy Scifres, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Dorothy Scifres, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Greensboro, NC.

3511 W Market St

Greensboro, NC 27403

Learn about Dorothy Scifres

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Dorothy Scifres does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dorothy Scifres is unavailable at this time.

Dorothy Scifres has no awards or honors listed.

Dorothy Scifres has no media or publications listed.

Dorothy Scifres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dorothy Scifres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dorothy Scifres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dorothy Scifres to family and friends
Dorothy Scifres' Performance
Mrs. Scifres is attentive and responsive. All of my questions were answered and my lab results were posted in a timely manner.
I was seen promptly and was assured by the p.a. that all my injury needed was ice, heat and rest.
I had a pleasant experience on my visit. All of my questions were answered.
I have been a patient for years. Always have a good experience.
Went for wellness checkup and got a lot of good advise .
Extremely positive, I hadn’t seen a Dentist is several years & the staff made me feel at ease.
I was very impressed with my service provider and the facilities. Good job.
Nice
I like Dr Dorothy because she really cares. She listens and does her best to help otehers.
Dorothy was wonderful. Caring, thoughtful, and didn't feel rushed.
Called made appointment at 9am given appointment at 12:30 taken back 2 see pa was finished by 1:15
I reported for a blood pressure checkup. My pressure has been erratic for a week. Mrs. Scifres listened to my concerns and changed my prescription. She advised me to keep a record of my blood pressure for two weeks and report it to the office.
Dorothy listens to all that is going on in your life. She has an excellent bedside manner. I appreciate her alertness, kindness and knowledge.
Very happy with all aspects of visit , from ease of getting apt on short notice , to fantastic doctor visit , to quick prescription pick up .
First-time with Dorothy. Very informative, willing to answer questions, very sweet spirit about her! Would ask for her in another visit.
I had a good experience at this office, looking to continue in the future
There was little to no wait time, staff is very welcoming and always happy to answer my questions. Treatment time was quick.
I feel that Dorothy really does care about her patients and I enjoy talking with her.
She is very friendly patient and comforting. Great doc
in greensboro, nc |
She is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her when looking for new physicians
My experience was wonderful, please keep up the good work.
I loved seeing her. She took time talking to me and listening to what I had concerned about mu health. I will definitely come to her for my health. Mthue
I received my annual physical from PA Scifres. It was very thorough and she covered everything I could think of. Excellent job. I will use her in the future.
I really love coming to Eagle . The stuff is really nice and very helpful, also having Mrs. Dorothy as my doctor is such an honor because she really gives out helpful tips and such a sweetheart . I will be coming back again.
I liked her a lot. She was focused and interested in what I was there for. Compassionate about my emotional health
pleasant experience with very professional staff. Excellent follow up
Very pleased . Dorothy is always friendly and listens to my explaining my symptoms.
Smart young PA. Knew exactly what I needed for 2 separate issues.
I was very happy with Dr. Scifres she listen and was very concern with my health...
Dr. Scifres was great. Very concerned about my health and gave suggestions on things I should do to improve it. Will definitely be back for a check up later on this year.
She was very caring, helpful and pleasant...The highest marks!
Dorothy spent a good amount of time with me and talked about some other issues I was having - in addition to the purpose of my visit (BP check). She was not in a hurry and listened to my concerns - and addressed them.
She get my information in there system and got the refill I needed sent in. She did a great job
Front office staff were friendly and efficient in getting me checked in (and out). Mrs. Scifres was helpful and friendly as always. She was attentive and willing to take all the time I needed with me. She is never in a hurry to rush through the appointment.
Checkin staff professional and pleasant - wait time minimal - nurse knowledgeable - provider thorough, understanding and helpful. Answered all questions and offered advice. Great experience all around.
Dr Scifres listened to what was going on with my leg and carefully took a good look at it and gave honest diagnosis on what was going on and if i should be worried. She had a great personal and friendly manner
It was one of the best doctor's visit I had she was able to see me on short notice as walk in and they were under staff. Was in an out in a reasonable time and the care was great. Very greatful.
I was seen due to bad pain in both hips. I was referred to Dr. Frank Rowan at Guilford Orthopedic & Sports Medicine. I liked Ms. Scifres very much. She was very professional and listened to what I had to say.
My visit was excellent. She noticed things about my health care that I would have forgotten to ask.
First experience went extremely well, got the basics out of the way. Feel very pleased and comforted knowing I now have a regular physician in my new area of location.
diabetes follow up. It was a good experience. received very good information regarding my diabetes management. was in and out within the hour.
Short wait time. Friendly staff. Enjoyable experience.
Very attentive, professional, enjoyed the visit.
Dorothy Scifres is always so friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to me and works through whatever problem I'm having. I never feel rushed or belittled, and she seems genuinely concerned with taking care of her patients. It can sometimes be intimidating to talk to a medical professional, but I always feel at ease. I would definitely recommend her.
Great experience. I had a short wait in the waiting room and the diagnosis and treatment was good. I am doing well and very happy with the outcome. Cecil Hill
I was extremely satisfied with the service I was provided and the care given by Dr Scifres and her staff.
Mrs. Scifres is very caring and professional. She listens and is appropriate in the level of testing and treatment necessary. I am extremely pleased with the care I receive from Mrs. Scifres and from Eagle at Triad in general.
Very good experience. I now need to see a Dermatologist to have a sist removed
My visit with Dorothy Scifres, was A . I cannot remember all the details, but she was professional, caring and thorough in the examination of my toe!
It was amazing, didn't have to wait, she's very Stern in explaining things, always satisfied
Have you seen Dorothy Scifres, PA-C?
Are you Dorothy Scifres?