Dorit Atar, LMFT

Dorit Atar, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Dorit Atar, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Alpharetta, GA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, psychotherapy, and more.Read her story

310 Prospect Pl

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Learn about Dorit Atar

Dorit Atar's bio

This content was provided by Dorit Atar "You are not alone anymore, I'm here and I'm listening. Seeking therapy is a courageous thing to do, and I respect you for taking a step towards improving your life and your relationships. My priority is to create a warm and nurturing environment so you can feel comfortable and safe. Your well being and relationship success will be the focus of our work.Your trust will not be taken for granted and your secrets will be cherished with utmost respect and non-judgement.Through our work together we will build upon your strengths. You will feel empowered to discover your resilience, better cope with your challenges, and strengthen your relationships. My approach is solution focused and I am very involved and dynamic. "

This content was provided by Dorit Atar "I see therapy as a process of growth, enriching life in many amazing ways, and I believe a good connection between client and therapist is crucial for a good outcome. I like therapy to be an active and dynamic process, one in which we set goals and work collaboratively towards them while we invigorate life. I believe every client is unique and no two experiences are the same."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy

Dorit Atar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• California State University Northridge
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Alfred Adler Graduate School
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • California State University Northridge
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dorit Atar has no awards or honors listed.

Dorit Atar has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dorit Atar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dorit Atar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dorit Atar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dorit Atar to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dorit Atar's Performance

Getting counseling from Dorit was one of the most important decisions of my life. She helped get me out of a dangerous situation and into a healthy and happy life. Dorit truly cares about her patients and works hard to make sure they get what they need. I am so lucky to have found her. She is by...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dorit Atar?

Nearby providers with similar experience