Doris Faughnan, MLADC

Doris Faughnan, MLADC

Substance Abuse Counseling  |
Doris Faughnan, MLADC is a substance abuse counselor in Concord, NH and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from New England College in 2004 and specializes in substance abuse counseling, addiction counseling, and more.Read her story

39 Pine Crest Cir

Concord, NH 03301

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Doris Faughnan

Doris Faughnan's bio

This content was provided by Doris Faughnan "I have almost ten years experience in both inpatient and outpatient substance use facilities. I attended New Hampshire Technical Institute and majored in Human Services-Mental Health. I attended New England College and majored in Community Mental Health Counseling. I did an internship at both Wediko Childrens Services and at HeadRest, Inc. I began as a life coach and then started accruing hours towards my alcohol and drug license in an inpatient facility called Valley Vista. I worked for two years there as a therapeutic case manager with women. I have worked for many different outpatient facilites with both men and women. I am now in private practice, formerly Reach for the Stars Coaching LLC, and now my practice is listed in directories under Doris M. Faughnan, MLADC. Before I got into this field I worked with children and teens in 24 hour facilites, Wediko Childrens Services, The Wreath School, and HCRS of Vermont. Today I subcontract for ROADtoaBetterLife Program working with adults. I work in three of their locations, Lebanon, Merrimack, and Plymouth. In between I work in my home office in Concord under my own practice name, Doris M. Faughnan MLADC. I have done outreach counseling in both Danbury and Lebanon. I am approved for most insurances. Call me to find out if I am credentialed with your insurance carrier. I also take cash, and offer sliding scale fees. If you have attended a driving impaired agency, and are asked to look for aftercare counseling and if you need a LADAC evaluation I work with CAIP, Chysalis, and Amethyst. For more info please call 603 306 6574."

This content was provided by Doris Faughnan "I support a clients decision about their treatment plan by acting as a guide in the process. I ask the client to respond to certain questions about their strengths and weaknesses. I proceed with questions pertaining to them holistically and this results in a very individualized and unique plan with their goals and objectives listed in their own words and derived from their biopsychsocial assessments. Other tests and evaluations might be completed during the process."

• Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Alcoholism
  • Grief and Bereavement

Doris Faughnan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• ADHD Testing
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• New Hampshire Technical Institute
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • plymouth state college, new hampshire technical institute
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • New England College
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Headrest Inc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Wediko Childrens Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003

Doris Faughnan has no awards or honors listed.

Doris Faughnan has no media or publications listed.

Doris Faughnan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Doris Faughnan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Doris Faughnan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you Doris Faughnan?

Concord, NH 03301
Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756

Nearby providers with similar experience

Addiction Counseling