Dr. Doris Antos, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Antos

Doris Antos Chiropractic

569 Health Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Dr. Doris Antos, DC is a Chiropractor in Daytona Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Antos to book an appointment.

Dr. Antos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Antos

Dr. Antos?
What People Say About Dr. Doris Antos, DC
Dr Antos & her staff are an amazing team. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Antos for your Chiropractic needs. I was in 2 car accidents 7 months apart & I have spent the last 16 months in her care & I am so thrilled with the results. Give her a call...you won't regret it!!!
Tia Rush – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Dr. Antos & her staff are exceptional. During this pandemic their attention to thorough & continuous cleaning is reassuring. Dr. Antos had been recommended to me, yet I was still skeptical. Right away she put me at ease. After a complete consult & exam she made her preliminary diagnosis. It was spot on. Next she creates your individual treatment plan specific to your needs. She truly cares about her patients. She has literally improved my quality of life tremendously. I am so grateful for her knowledge & ability. Highly recommend her. I traveled over an hour & it was beyond worth it.
Cheryl Miller – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Amazing visit! Dr. Antos is the best and keeps me pain free. Love her office, it's beautiful and clean and has state of the art equipment.
SM – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Dr Antos and her staff are amazing. Easy appointment scheduling, little or no wait to be seen, and everyone is friendly and caring. Dr Antos listens, and only provides treatment that is necessary. I never feel taken advantage of or made to feel I should come in if it’s not necessary. My most recent visit had me feeling better in less than 24 hours.
P. Lauer – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
By far the best Chiropractor in Daytona Beach. She cares about all of her patients and spends the necessary time to explain what she is doing and the next steps to be taken. Highly recommend
Jamie Z – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
I came to Dr. Antos a few years ago with back and neck pain. After seeing several chiropractors in town that just could help me, Dr. Antos had me feeling better from the first visit. She listens and spends time with you. Will never go any where else. Dr. Antos and the girls in the office are the BEST !
Jane Lombardi – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Antos for about 10 years and I have to say, hands down the best in the business. She is so thorough and is really a pleasure to be around. I am a big man and travel many months out of the year for work. I was skeptical how she was going to adjust me. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I make it a point to always treat myself to her hands when I am in town. Thanks Dr. Antos, for your hands and heart.
CK – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
As a doctor, I am quite particular about the people I endorse. Dr. Antos has impressed me with her devotion to providing superior service to her patients. She has many years in the medical profession and brings that depth of knowledge and experience to her chiropractic practice. I recommend her highly.
Dr. Cameron Stewart, DC – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Really enjoyed the office environment, ease of scheduling, front desk staff as well as cleanliness of the office. Dr. Antos is very thorough and a pleasure to work with. Unlike any office I have been to for healthcare. I highly recommend this office to anyone in need. They also offer a variety of services like no other.
C – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Dr. Antos and her office team always welcome me warmly, and provide excellent treatment. Dr. Antos has made this sceptic a true believer in Chiropractic care.
Pat S. – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
I have been participating and working in the fitness industry for over 30 years and it is very important for me to find reliable, knowledgeable alliances, partners when it comes to mine or my clients health. Doris Antos is not just a knowledgeable professional but a friend and college in Health and Wellness. She is constantly looking to better herself on her field and any other one related to her profession. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is seeking a great Chiropractic service.
Arnold Kolozsvari – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Dr. Antos is the absolute best chiropractor. I just started getting adjustments and immediately felt relief in my lower back. After getting X-rays she diagnosed a herniated disk and has been stretching my back and doing amazing adjustments that have made me feel so much better. Along with that, she is so caring and treats you like you were a longtime friend! I would highly recommend Dr. Antos and her wonderful staff, and I would definitely call her a Miracle Worker!
Brenda – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
My husband was having hip issues to the point where he could barely move. A friend recommended her and she had him in and on the table within 5 minutes. I have such a girl crush on Dr. Antos right now! She was compassionate and empathetic explaining both the issue and the treatment to both my husband and myself through every step. When we returned 2 days later for the rest of the adjustment she once again whisked him straight back and he was on the table quickly. He quickly got over his fear of chiropractors and has been singing her praises ever since. We will be recommending her to everyone we know!
Tina – Sep 19, 2019
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
What a pleasure to meet a Chiropractic Physician who knows and practices the best of her profession. I went to her because of long-standing back and knee problems, and frankly was amazed at how quickly she eliminated the pain they caused -- I'm 80 years old, but felt 40 years younger when I left her office. She not only knows immediately your needs and how to implement the corrections they require, but impresses you with her real and obvious concern for you. I just can't say enough good things about this great doctor and woman. Thanks, Dr. Antos !!
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Great doctor has been working on me for years, I highly recommend her.
JB – Aug 29, 2019
Thank you so much for your review, we do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Exceptional chiropractor very knowledgeable handled all of my concerns.
Byron W – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
I starting seeing Dr. Antos 4 years ago after a car accident. Her attention to detail and her calming ways helped me through a tough time. I highly recommend this office and I still see her on a maintenance basis when needed. She is a great person and the staff is amazing. Thank you Dr. Antos
Pam – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Dr. Antos diagnosed my sciatica, and after an x-ray she confirmed that it was caused by a herniated disc. Since she found the herniated disk, she's been targeting it with adjustments that open up space for the disc to heal. Every time she cracks my back I immediately notice that I can walk better and my nerve pain is gone. I'm finally recovering from months of chronic pain and it's all thanks to her expertise. Her treatments work like magic; no surgery, no pain meds, just precise and effective chiropractic therapy. Whatever pain you have, she'll find exactly where it's coming from and she'll know exactly how to fix it. Dr. Antos is as professional as it gets!
Jessica S – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Sure and her staff Are awesome. Professional kind caring and they make sure to have you feeling great .
Nick r in Lake helen – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?
Wonderful Dr. with incredible knowledge of how to make my back and neck feel better. At times Dr. Antos was able to help keep me able to work. Without Dr. Antos my career was in jeopardy. Dr. Antos or Dr. D my girls call her is excellent with children and has helped both of mine through all their growing needs and injury issues. My older daughter has scoliosis Dr. D has helped tremendously with the issues caused by this condition.
Aimee in Ormond Beach – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Doris Antos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Antos?

I believe in facilitating healing, pain reduction, improving mobility and reducing inflammation.

• Chiropractic