Doreena Casias-Estrada, PA-C

Doreena Casias-Estrada, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Doreena Casias-Estrada, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Centennial, CO.

20270 E Smoky Hill Rd

Centennial, CO 80015

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Doreena Casias-Estrada

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Doreena Casias-Estrada does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Doreena Casias-Estrada is unavailable at this time.

Doreena Casias-Estrada has no awards or honors listed.

Doreena Casias-Estrada has no media or publications listed.

Doreena Casias-Estrada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Doreena Casias-Estrada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Doreena Casias-Estrada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Doreena Casias-Estrada to family and friends
4.3
Doreena Casias-Estrada's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Amazing PA she always makes an extra effort to help her patients. Only person I've ever felt truly comfortable with
in Aurora, CO |
She is very empathetic, thorough, caring and understanding. By her demeanor and mannerisms, she creates a relationship of trust.
in Aurora, CO |
I've been going to Doreena for 9 years and have never been disappointed with her care. Not only is she knowledgeable, she's kind and compassionate. I would go to her forever if I could!!!
Parker, CO |
She listens to what you are saying. She responds and helps you quickly. She is great.
in Centennial, CO |
Doreena Estrada has been an amazing doc to our entire family. She is pleasant, good bed side manner and is very thorough. She explains everything very well and answers any/all questions before she lets you leave from your appointment. We highly recommend her and will miss her here in Colorado!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
She is amazing. Her compassion and understanding are leaps and bounds above the average physician. Her knowledge of complicated and rare conditions is exceptional. She listens to her patients and addresses not just the physical conditions but cares about how patients are doing socially, etc. She is worth the hour drive to see her.
in Aurora, CO |
I have had excellent care and interaction with Dr. Estrada. She is very thorough, a good listener with great bed-side manner. She earned my trust in a very short time. She has ordered everything I needed from lab results to necessary medical procedures and has always discussed the results with me. I will miss her terribly.
in Aurora, CO |
Doreena is always is very professional and thorough. She gives me all the time that I need to discuss any issues and questions that I may have. I really like that she will give me natural ways to help.
in Aurora, CO |
Doreena saved my life. She helped me with my diabetes and other major health issues. She was knowledgeable, and very compassionate with my care. I had total trust in her, and felt she REALLY CARED about my total heal and well-bring. Doreena was compassionate, a great listener, and I feel that she really helped me. I would highly recommend Doreena as a PA.
in Denver |
Doreena is amazing. I have referred numerous people to her and drove two hours to see her because her care was so exceptional. She literally saved my life because she listened. When other doctors told me nothing was wrong, she went the extra mile and I was diagnosed with breast cancer, carcinoid syndrome, gallbladder problems, and now they are investigating uterine issues--all because she not only listened and cared but has knowledge beyond many MDs I've seen.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Doreen's has been very helpful to myself and my family. We've been coming with her for over 2 years now and we couldn't ask for better service. Not only is she very kind but she's bilingual!!!
in Aurora, CO |
Doreena Casias-Estrada has been my physician since moving to Aurora 3 years ago. She is friendly and knowledgeable. She takes whatever time is needed to answer questions and to explain specifics to me. I've not ever felt so comfortable with any other family care physician.
Loveland, CO |
She didn't introduce herself nor did she explain that she was a PA and not and MD. Overall, interaction with her made me question my choice of office, and the whole encounter felt unpolished and lack attention to detail. A beef with healthcare in general, but this office was worse than most: I had to answer the same set of questions 3 times! Once on intake paperwork, then with MA, then with PA, the same darn questions!
in Parker, CO |
She has ruined my life and has me weary of going to another Dr's office. She googled what I told her I had and ran a lot of tests. Next thing I know I get a call that they can't help me I have to go to a Cancer Center. Where a real Doctor there laughed at me for being sent there by not a doctor and especially someone that didn't know what they were doing. So now stuck with massive bills for nothing. Yes! Nothing because they didn't show anything! BEWARE!!! DO NOT SEE HER!!!
Have you seen Doreena Casias-Estrada, PA-C?
Are you Doreena Casias-Estrada?

Visit Doreena Casias-Estrada