Donnie Conner, LPC

CounselingMale

Counseling

Donnie Conner, LPC is a Counselor in Richmond, VA. His office accepts new patients.

Donnie Conner, LPC

Midtown Clinical Associates

5700 W Grace St Ste 104 Richmond, VA 23226

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Donnie Conner treats your condition or procedure

Donnie Conner accepts

Donnie Conner accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage

Donnie Conner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donnie Conner

Donnie has been my therapist for years now, and I've made countless referrals to him and the other therapists that he works with over the years. He's just that excellent. You can bring him anything, anything at all, and he will help you sort through it. He can give practical help, talk through more existential questions, or just listen to an hour long rant when I need to vent. I know myself better, am so much kinder to myself, and am enjoying life again because of the work with Donnie. I'll never stop going to see Donnie unless I leave the area.
Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?
I am a 67 year young gay man who has had the pleasure of being in therapy with Dr. Conner for over 15 years. I came to him in crisis, at the recommendation of a friend as well as having heard of Dr. Conner through many others. Dr. Conner was able to help me work through the crisis, including getting me set up with a psychiatrist in order to have the proper medication. Over the years I have been with Dr. Conner, there have been a couple of crisis points, one being very severe. At that time I checked myself into the hospital to get the necessary care I needed. When I left the hospital, Dr. Conner made it a point to be available for an appointment that very day. Dr. Conner is an excellent therapist, ensuring proper care, and very much showing a sincere concern for my wellbeing. When I look at where I am now as compared to 15 years ago, I am very pleased. I had a lot of work to do, and my therapy with Dr. Conner is an essential part of that work. I highly recommend Dr. Conner.
Doug M. – Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?
I have recommended Donnie Conner to five friends over the past 6 years. Why? Because he is THAT GOOD! Another friend had recommended Dr Conner over six years ago which means I speak from first hand experience when I have been asked for a recommendation. The friends I have referred come from different paths in life. In other words, Dr Conner's decades of experience mean he knows how to help someone regardless of what the person needs help with. Dr Conner is well respected in the community, his reputation is impeccable and if you google him, you will see that he has been recognized for his efforts to bring about equality. I highly recommend Dr Donnie Conner!
Linda Harris – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?
Amazing. I've had many therapists over the last two decades and he is the ONLY one I've really developed a rapport with. He immediately makes you feel comfortable, has a quick wit, a kind ear, and yet will be blunt and straight-forward when needed, telling you something you NEED to hear even when you may not WANT to hear it.
Matthew – Jan 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?
Poor. Recommended that the only way to get along with my family was to cut off all communication with them unless that apologized for not talking to me every day. Brainwashing.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?
The Gold Standard in his profession. Have recommended him to numerous people. Aside from be whip-smart, he is kind, nurturing, supportive and unfailingly honest. I have been seeing him for 20+ years. He saved my life.
Stephen M in Richmond, VA – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Donnie Conner, LPC?

How was your experience with Donnie Conner?