Donna Urbinati, APRN

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Donna Urbinati

Bristol Pediatric Center

160 Wolcott St Bristol, CT 06010

Donna Urbinati, APRN is a pediatric nurse practitioner in Bristol, CT. She specializes in pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Donna Urbinati accepts

Donna Urbinati accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Donna Urbinati treats your condition or procedure

Donna Urbinati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Urbinati

4.2

Donna Urbinati?
Donna Urbinati's Performance
What People Say About Donna Urbinati, APRN
Both my daughters have been under Donna Urbinati care for greater than a decade! I trust her without a doubt. She has been exceptional in every way. Never did I feel my concerns were not heard or investigated. She will educate you in their care and go every avenue to help with diagnosis. She has years of experience and without a doubt I recommend her to everyone !
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Urbinati, APRN?
My son has been seen and treated by Donna Urbinati, APRN several times over the years. She has always treated myself and my son with utmost respect. Donna consistently listens to our concerns & reporting of symptoms with empathy and patience. Her diagnoses and prescriptions have been correct each and every time. Her superior proficiency is evidenced by his quick recovery each time, and has never required re-treatment. We are lucky to have Donna's unparalleled Pediatric expertise so close by!
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Urbinati, APRN?
My son was diagnosed with a horrific disease. This was something only pre-natal testing could have caught. Unfortunately, this type of testing wasn't around when he was born. The neurologist that we've been seeing was amazed at how quickly this disease was discovered in our son based on his initial, moderate symptoms. He said that generally, pediatricians test each symptom individually, wasting time. Not Donna. She knew something wasn't right and she got us in for a neurological exam quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Urbinati, APRN?
I have seen Donna since I was a baby (20 now). It took her up until I was 16 to realize something was wrong with me. She ignored the signs and the pain. Now I have to get infusions every 8 weeks for something that could have been kept under control if looked into sooner. I don't trust her opinions and recommend no one else to. She is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Urbinati, APRN?

How was your experience with Donna Urbinati?

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)