Donna Tabas, CNM

MidwiferyFemaleAge 61

Donna Tabas

North Jersey Midwifery Care, L.L.C.

3196 Kennedy Blvd Union City, NJ 07087

Donna Tabas, CNM is a Midwife in Union City, NJ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Columbia University School Of Nursing medical school in 2004. She is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Donna Tabas to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Donna Tabas accepts

Donna Tabas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Tabas

Donna Tabas?
  • Explained conditions well (15)
  • Listened & answered questions (15)
  • Staff friendliness (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
  • Office environment (1)
Donna is truly one of a kind and I am so thankful to have had her attend both of my births. Donna possesses a unique set of skills that greatly lower a woman's chances of having a c-section. In particular, her patience during labor, her skill in fetal repositioning techniques, and her knowledge of proper body mechanics. However, Donna is experienced, well-read, conscientious, and thorough. She delivers at the hospital and has a backup obstetrician available at all times. R W, M.D.
Rachel Williams, M.D. – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
I didn’t set out to find a midwife, or ever intend to use one; I met Donna accidentally and am thankful every day that I did. I believe her highly focused and individualized level of care were huge contributions to my successful pregnancy, after suffering 2 miscarriages earlier in the year. She went more in depth than any doctor I had met with, in terms of support and education, which made me feel comfortable and confident that we were doing everything possible to make this pregnancy a success
Taryn C in New City, NY – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
I had an amazing experience using Donna as my midwife. Donna had the wisdom and ancient knowledge of a very experienced midwife as well as being up to date on cutting edge science. She was extremely thorough, telling me everything I needed to know about my pregnancy. I felt so secure working with Donna and I genuinely felt that she cared deeply about me and my unborn baby. During labor she was amazing, guiding me through the process of birth.
Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
im a birth doula and had an opportunity to work with Donna over this passed holiday weekend. i stepped in as a back up to this birth with little knowledge of the family or the pregnancy. without getting into detail, the birth had some complications. Donna took the time to help me understand all the medical aspects of this birth. i am so grateful for her time. watching her with her patient was amazing! she is caring, compassionate, and incredibly knowledgeable. i hope to work her again real soon!
lauren in little falls, NJ – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
Donna provides highly personalized care, which is why we selected her to be our midwife. In-home prenatal care was a huge draw so we could schedule appointments that better aligned with our work hours and minimized travel time. However, Donna was often late to our appointments, sometimes in excess of 45 minutes, and the appointments felt unnecessarily long. When we raised concerns about her lateness, she got defensive. She also regularly discussed her political and religious views, uninvited.
Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
My son was positioned in such a way that under slightly different supervision, his birthing would ended up being a C-section. Donna, however, made miracle possible and turned sure C-section into the most empowering and memorable experience - unmedicated natural vaginal birth. With her amazing knowledge and experience, determination and dedication, and above all her love and care she made it all easy and possible. Therefore, Donna Tabas will always have special place in my heart. THANK YOU DONNA!
TV in Bloomfield, NJ – Dec 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?
Hiring Donna as my Certified NurseMidwife was the best thing I did for my unborn baby and myself. The prenatal care she provides is top notch. She was the perfect combination of medical professional and holistic caretaker/birth facilitator. Her level of expertise regarding physiological births is impressive and beats that of any of the three OBs I visited before I decided to go with a CNM. Seeing her in action during my labor proved that my baby and I were in the most competent hands possible.
nathaliaortiz in Miami, FL – Jan 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Tabas, CNM?

How was your experience with Donna Tabas?

My number one goal is to help facilitate an empowering birth experience for you culminating in a healthy baby and a healthy mother. Based on the midwifery...Read more

DONNA'S EDUCATION: B.A. in Biology, Washington University in St. Louis, Dean's List. B.S.N. in Nursing, Columbia University, New York, NY. , Award...Read more

• Midwifery