Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW

Donna Strauss-Russo
Telehealth services available

Connect Counseling & Wellness

155 County Rd Ste 12 Cresskill, NJ 07626

Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Cresskill, NJ. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Donna Strauss-Russo to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

Review Highlight

"Donna is an excellent therapist and more importantly, a truly kind-hearted person. I've been seeing her for a while now and I don't have one negative thing..."

See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Donna Strauss-Russo treats your condition or procedure

Donna Strauss-Russo accepts

Donna Strauss-Russo accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies

Donna Strauss-Russo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Strauss-Russo

4.5

Donna Strauss-Russo?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
  • Listened & answered questions (8)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
To write about one visit would be a disservice to Donna because over the past two years, she has become one of the most influential people in my life. When I first came to Donna, my life was in shambles... at the verge of potentially losing my house, in a bad place in my marriage, had lost another job, and recently had undergone a major legal issue that could have potentially destroyed my life. Donna has helped me change my life. I now have a thriving new business while undergoing a global health pandemic, and my marriage is better than it’s ever been—I can’t imagine my life without having met Donna. I’m lucky to even know her. Regardless of any issue you’re experiencing, if Donna says she can help, I STRONGLY encourage you to listen, trust... take a leap of faith because she has unusually wonderful intentions. She has the unique ability to empower those who have the will to follow through to assess and reach their goals.
Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
I was going through a difficult time in my life, and I was referred to Donna at Connect Counseling, her patience, understanding and the tools and advice she taught me how to use have turned my life around.
Robert G. – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
Donna is an excellent therapist and more importantly, a truly kind-hearted person. I've been seeing her for a while now and I don't have one negative thing to say. She's been so helpful in conquering my anxiety and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist in the area!
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
I would never recommend her to anyone. She "treated" my child and did not interview both parents to get real background information regarding dynamics in the home. She jumped to conclusions regarding what goes on in the house. She also made a diagnosis that she was not qualified to make and shared it with my child (who is a minor) without discussing it with us first.
Demarest – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?

How was your experience with Donna Strauss-Russo?

Just as the the Enso symbolizes the connectedness of all things, we at Connect Counseling & Wellness believe that true well-being is derived from health...Read more

• Psychotherapy