Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW

PsychotherapyFemaleAge 59

Psychotherapy

Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Cresskill, NJ. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW

Connect Counseling & Wellness

155 County Rd Ste 12 Cresskill, NJ 07626 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"Just as the the Enso symbolizes the connectedness of all things, we at Connect Counseling & Wellness believe that true well-being is derived from health of the mind, body and soul. To this end, we offer wrap-around ca..."

- Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Donna Strauss-Russo treats your condition or procedure

Donna Strauss-Russo accepts

Donna Strauss-Russo accepts the following insurance:

Select

Donna Strauss-Russo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Strauss-Russo

4.5

Donna Strauss-Russo

Donna is a very warm and caring person, and has helped me through many difficult times in my life. She is always patient with me when I struggle to put my feelings into words. I never feel judged when I am with her and feel so much better after having sessions with her.
Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
To write about one visit would be a disservice to Donna because over the past two years, she has become one of the most influential people in my life. When I first came to Donna, my life was in shambles... at the verge of potentially losing my house, in a bad place in my marriage, had lost another job, and recently had undergone a major legal issue that could have potentially destroyed my life. Donna has helped me change my life. I now have a thriving new business while undergoing a global health pandemic, and my marriage is better than it’s ever been—I can’t imagine my life without having met Donna. I’m lucky to even know her. Regardless of any issue you’re experiencing, if Donna says she can help, I STRONGLY encourage you to listen, trust... take a leap of faith because she has unusually wonderful intentions. She has the unique ability to empower those who have the will to follow through to assess and reach their goals.
Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
I was going through a difficult time in my life, and I was referred to Donna at Connect Counseling, her patience, understanding and the tools and advice she taught me how to use have turned my life around.
Robert G. – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
Donna is an excellent therapist and more importantly, a truly kind-hearted person. I've been seeing her for a while now and I don't have one negative thing to say. She's been so helpful in conquering my anxiety and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist in the area!
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?
I would never recommend her to anyone. She "treated" my child and did not interview both parents to get real background information regarding dynamics in the home. She jumped to conclusions regarding what goes on in the house. She also made a diagnosis that she was not qualified to make and shared it with my child (who is a minor) without discussing it with us first.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Demarest – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Strauss-Russo, LCSW?

How was your experience with Donna Strauss-Russo?