Donna Sigmond, RD

Donna Sigmond, RD

Acupuncture  ·
Donna Sigmond, RD is an acupuncturist in Louisville, CO. She graduated from Southwest Acu and specializes in acupuncture, dietetics, and more.Read her story

1148 W Dillon Rd Ste 1

Louisville, CO 80027

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Donna Sigmond

Donna Sigmond's bio

This content was provided by Donna Sigmond "Since the age of fourteen, I've looked at what I was eating and asked myself, "Does this food clean me or clog me?" That is how I knew I wanted to be in preventive medicine. I am very passionate about what I do, and after being in a private practice for more than 9 years, I continue to look forward to going to work each day. My philosophy is that everyone wants to feel well, and it is my goal to help each person gain their balance and vitality. My reward comes from making a difference in the lives of my patients. My practice attracts a diverse range of patients with different concerns. They include those who have not had success with conventional western medicine, those who cannot tolerate prescription medications, or those seeking a more natural alternative. Although my main focus is prevention, I specialize in chronic illness. I spend time with each patient to thoroughly understand their problems and concerns. Whether a child with eczema or a senior with sciatica, I offer a plethora of treatment options to support the body's own existing regenerative capabilities. Nutritional therapeutic diets, vitamin and nutrient supplements, herbal therapy, detoxification protocols, hormonal support, acupuncture/guasha/cupping/moxibustion, and more. I also offer specialty testing in the fields of hormones, food, and environmental sensitivities nutritional deficiencies, candida, gastrointestinal processes, heavy metals, and immune function. I also offer a very affordable protocol for supporting those desiring to quit smoking and other addictions. The NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association) is a standardized format treating the ear to calm the central nervous system resulting in reduction of anxiety, supports sleep and significantly reduces cravings that often arise when someone first quits. I am a Certified NADA Specialist, and it is very rewarding when someone becomes a non-smoker or is able to quit an addiction."

This content was provided by Donna Sigmond "My passion for this work comes from many years of rich education and experience which is solidified by additional training in traditional healthcare in China.  My eastern medical mindset is balanced with modern western training and understanding.  It is my goal to work cooperatively with physicians and other healthcare practitioners to treat patients holistically.

Most importantly, I listen to my patients.  We work together to find health and wellness solutions.  I am here to help you understand why your body is reacting in certain ways (or is not reacting).  I will help you develop lifestyle habits that will be beneficial to your complete mind-body wellness.

Donna specializes in gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, autoimmunity, dermatology and women's health.  However, as long as a pattern can be differentiated it can be treated."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition

Donna Sigmond does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southwest Acu
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Austin Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Donna Sigmond has no awards or honors listed.

Donna Sigmond has no media or publications listed.

Donna Sigmond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Donna Sigmond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Donna Sigmond's Reviews