Dr. Donna Perillo, DC

Dr. Donna Perillo, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Donna Perillo, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pompton Plains, NJ. She has been practicing for 29 years.

142 State Rt 23

Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Learn about Dr. Perillo

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Nutrition
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Perillo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Laser Surgery
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Berklee College Of Music
  • Diplomate Chiropractic Board Of Clinical Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed 2010
  • Fellow Of International Academy Of Clinical Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Perillo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perillo to family and friends
Dr. Perillo's Performance
Yonkers, NY |
I started going to Dr. Donna to relieve headaches, shoulder, neck, and back pain which I have been suffering for more than 20yrs and only a few months after going to Dr. Donna I could feel a great difference. The headaches were not controlling my life as much any more and the aches and pains were less and less every time. My son recommended Dr. Donna and she has improved my quality of life. I have and still recommend her services to family and friends. She does make a difference!
in Pequannock, NJ |
After I sprained one of my ribs both Dr. Donna & Dr. Lou aided me on the road to recovery. They both have given me excellent service and have even seen me even when my insurance allotted amount had run out for the year to not disturb my treatments. In addition I also had an excellent experience with Matt the physical therapist who assisted me along the way as well. I highly recommend the Chiropractic Healing Center of New Jersey to anyone who has an injury or just wants to stay healthy!
Wayne, NJ |
For many years I have been a patient at Chiropractic Healing Center of New Jersey. Under Dr. Donna Perillo DC she has treated me and my Family for various medical issues. She provides a thorough Professional Approach using 'Personal Patient Profile'. Complimenting services Dr. Perillo provides is Nutrition. She holds a MS and incorporates this into a 'Total Patient Care Approach. At CHC you are always welcomed with her courteous Staff. Also Laser Healing and Health Supplements are available.
in Pompton Plains NJ |
I went to see Dr. Donna & Dr. Lou in June, 2016 for a severe case of sciatica in my left leg. They put me on a regimen of physical therapy, STEM treatment, and beemer magnetic chair. Within weeks, my symptoms eased, and I was able to drive and work again. I highly recommend coming to the office if you are not feeling 100%. Dr. Lou and Dr. Donna will develop a plan to get you back to good health, and the office is a pleasure to deal with !
Have you seen Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?
Are you Dr. Perillo?