Dr. Donna Perillo, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Perillo

Chiropractic Healing Center of NJ, Pompton Plains, NJ

142 State Rt 23 Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Dr. Donna Perillo, DC is a Chiropractor in Pompton Plains, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Perillo to book an appointment.

Dr. Perillo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perillo

Dr. Perillo?
What People Say About Dr. Donna Perillo, DC
I have been a patient of Dr. Perillo for many years. In addition to treating any health problems that may surface, Dr. Perillo helps me to maintain optimal health. Her Health & Wellness Center offers Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Nutrition and so much more. She utilizes the latest diagnostic and treatment equipment available. Want Healing? See Dr. Donna.
Marie Episale in Pompton Plains, NJ – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?
I started going to Dr. Donna to relieve headaches, shoulder, neck, and back pain which I have been suffering for more than 20yrs and only a few months after going to Dr. Donna I could feel a great difference. The headaches were not controlling my life as much any more and the aches and pains were less and less every time. My son recommended Dr. Donna and she has improved my quality of life. I have and still recommend her services to family and friends. She does make a difference!
Yonkers, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?
After I sprained one of my ribs both Dr. Donna & Dr. Lou aided me on the road to recovery. They both have given me excellent service and have even seen me even when my insurance allotted amount had run out for the year to not disturb my treatments. In addition I also had an excellent experience with Matt the physical therapist who assisted me along the way as well. I highly recommend the Chiropractic Healing Center of New Jersey to anyone who has an injury or just wants to stay healthy!
Barbara Cook in Pequannock, NJ – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?
For many years I have been a patient at Chiropractic Healing Center of New Jersey. Under Dr. Donna Perillo DC she has treated me and my Family for various medical issues. She provides a thorough Professional Approach using 'Personal Patient Profile'. Complimenting services Dr. Perillo provides is Nutrition. She holds a MS and incorporates this into a 'Total Patient Care Approach. At CHC you are always welcomed with her courteous Staff. Also Laser Healing and Health Supplements are available.
Wayne, NJ – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?
I went to see Dr. Donna & Dr. Lou in June, 2016 for a severe case of sciatica in my left leg. They put me on a regimen of physical therapy, STEM treatment, and beemer magnetic chair. Within weeks, my symptoms eased, and I was able to drive and work again. I highly recommend coming to the office if you are not feeling 100%. Dr. Lou and Dr. Donna will develop a plan to get you back to good health, and the office is a pleasure to deal with !
Tom B in Pompton Plains NJ – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Donna Perillo, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Perillo?

• Chiropractic