Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM

Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Midwifery

Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM is a Midwife in Puyallup, WA. She is affiliated with medical facilities St. Anthony Hospital and St. Clare Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Franciscan Medical Clinic - Puyallup

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Franciscan Medical Clinic - Puyallup2930 S Meridian Ste 200 Puyallup, WA 98373
New Patient?

• Friendly Staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Donna Payne-Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Payne-Snyder

2.6

Donna Payne-Snyder

Honestly not impressed by the care I've received from Donna during my pregnancy. I conceived through IVF and her lack of knowledge on the subject and typical precautions taken in IVF pregnancies was off-putting. I did not get any blood work or urinalysis until around 20 weeks when I finally asked for it because I thought at least a urine sample was routine at each visit. I had my anatomy scan between visits with Donna and when she walked into my appointment she had no knowledge it was done. I had to fill her in on everything that had happened, including being diagnosed with a previa which would mean a scheduled C-section at 37 weeks. She also gave me incorrect information about this and I had to correct her based on what I was told by maternal fetal medicine. Overall I'm unimpressed and disappointed that I feel like I'm just a checkbox on her to do list for the day. Don't recommend if you're looking for hands on care throughout your pregnancy.
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM?
She literally told my husband and I to go home at 36w pregnant with a pregnancy complication, Cholestasis that causes still births between 36-37weeks. Her word are “yes it can cause a still birth but you could have a regular NST and then your baby could die in an hour. We just aren’t prepared to induce you right now” Thankfully we have a beautiful daughter who arrived safely at 36w with an induction thanks to another medical professional.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Sara C – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM?
She has no idea what she is doing. Told me I was having a five month long herpes outbreak with no sores when all my tests were negative. Had multiple other doctors tell me that was insane and not even possible. Turns out it was a bacterial overgrowth and pelvic floor tightness.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM?
Donna is a very caring, considerate midwife. She genuinely listens to questions and always takes my concerns seriously. I think she does a good job walking the middle of the road between medical practice and natural medicine. I highly recommend her!
Anna in Port Orchard, WA – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM?

How was your experience with Donna Payne-Snyder?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Donna Payne-Snyder treats your condition or procedure

Donna Payne-Snyder accepts most major insurance plans.

Donna Payne-Snyder has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 366-5859Find providers who accept this insurance

Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM, ARNP, enjoys providing care for the expectant mother and family, including adolescents. She believes that each individual has...Read more

• Midwifery
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Georgetown University

How can I make an appointment with Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM?

Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM offer telehealth services?

Donna Payne-Snyder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM accepting new patients?

Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Donna Payne-Snyder's profile to make an appointment.

Does Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Donna Payne-Snyder accepts your insurance.

Where is Donna Payne-Snyder, CNM's office located?

Donna Payne-Snyder's office is located at 2930 S Meridian Ste 200, Puyallup, WA 98373. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Donna Payne-Snyder is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Anthony Hospital

Gig Harbor, WA

76% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% higher than the national average

3 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)

St. Clare Hospital

Lakewood, WA

61% Patients that would definitely recommend, 9% lower than the national average

5 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)