Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Donna Maddox, DC
Dr. Donna Maddox, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Tampa, FL. She has been practicing for 36 years.

American Spinal Center, Tampa, Fl. 33614

8001 N Dale Mabry Hwy Bldg 301

Tampa, FL 33614

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Maddox

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Maddox does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Maddox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maddox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maddox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maddox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maddox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maddox to family and friends
Dr. Maddox's Performance
Tampa, FL |
Always well treated when I visit.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Donna has taken care of my spine for over 20 years--she is the best!!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Maddox is very patient, understanding, nurturing, and efficient. She always makes a point to address you by name. Whether it is your first visit, or 90th visit. You can tell she loves what she does. My husband went in with sever back pain and within the first visit received pain relief without manual manipulation techniques. Also Dr Donna did everything she could to help us find the cheapest place locally to get his MRI on his spine. I highly recommend her.
in Tampa, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Maddox to everyone in need of superior chiropractic care.
St Petersburg, FL |
Fully adequate and totally professional. Would definitely come back.
in Tampa, FL |
I would highly recommend American Spinal Center.
Tampa, Florida |
On my first visit I was really nervous. However, Dr. Donna and Dr. Mike made me feel comfortable. Every step was explained thoroughly and it was affordable.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Donna really strives to help each of her patients and bases the care on that individual.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Donna since 1991.
in Tampa, FL |
Great service, very friendly staff.
in Tampa, FL |
She's been my chiropractor for over 30 years. Love her!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Donna and Dr. Mike are always careful to take the time to address my concerns and also make sure to check in with me after appointments. I wish I had started treatment with them sooner!
Been going to Dr. Maddox for many years and would never see anyone else. Excellent service!
Love this place, very friendly and very tender touch
Never been to a chiropractor before- This one is the best I would recommend to everyone
Dr. Donna is a merical worker, and I will always recommend her to people I know, and others.
Have been coming to Dr. Donna for over 25 yrs. I'm a big guy and she has always been able to help me. I highly recommend Dr. Donna, Dr. Mike and the staff.
Really excellent medical professionals. Recommend very highly!
Have been seeing Dr. Donna over 25 yrs. Never have had any problems getting in or never treated like "just a number". She is the best. Always feel better when we leave
First office visit. I feel very confident and comfortable that my issues will be resolved. Love them!
Excellent care. Donna is very caring.
ALWAYS FANTASTIC!
thankful to deal with great people during rehab process.
Dr. Donna is truly a blessing and has changed my life thru treatment and encouragement. She most heartedly cares for her pts.
Dr. Donna really listens to me. She really cares about my health and over-all well being.
st petersburf fl. |
One of the best doctor I have ever meet. So caring and always goes above and beyond to provide outstanding care. Words couldn't describe how thankful I am of have found her.
in Tampa, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Donna of the American Spinal Center for over 30 years. I was in a severe auto accident, which left me in such constant pain that I was no longer able to pursue my chosen profession. Doctors had given up on me, except to prescribe pain pills. Thanks to Dr. Donna, I found relief naturally and was able to hold down a full-time job to help support my family. I am now a happily-retired and active 78-year-old. She's the best, and I'm sure glad I found her!
Christian lady and treats her patients with extreme courtesy and respect.
I have used Dr. Maddox for many years and I find she is always striving to learn more and bring new concepts of treatment to her patients and at the same time keeps the needs of her patient forefront on right treatment for each patient.
Dr. Donna is an excellent physician. She is accomodating, trustworthy, honest and most of all listens to my needs and alleviates my pain.
Dr Donna is always very responsive and helpful. I always feel instantly better after visits with her.
Dr. Donna Maddox is awesome. I've been a patient for nearly 10 years.
Keep up the good work!
Very personable and friendly
Great People. Love all of Them They keep me walking
Very qualified professional and friendly Would recommend Dr. Donna to anyone
I've come to Dr. Donna for many years. As well as my entire family. Always the best care. Always makes you feel as your at home!
Dr. Maddox is an excellent Chiropractic Physician.
Dr. Donna has always let me know how to keep from letting my health go. Tells me all the latest medical procedures to help me. Would not go to any other Doctor. Been with her for over 30 yrs.
Always excellent treatment.
DR. DONNA MADDOX HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF ME FOR OVER 30 YRS. I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE
Wonderful healing professionals, I eagerly recommend to all in need of chiropractic and acupuncture.
I will suggest to everyone who need chiropractic care.
Love the whole staff and Dr Donna.
Wonderful. I was treated with shots into my spine and spent months in physical therapy and still had pain. Dr Donna has improved my physical condition tremendously in a short time.
Long standing patient. Dr Donna always took care of my mother. I have always been very satisfied with the level of care provided.
Have been a patient for about a decade and can't imagine seeing anyone else. Her knowledge, expertise and caring are truly exceptional.
Dr. Donna is fantastic!
Dr. Donna is excellent. I have been coming to her since 1989.
Dr. Maddox gave me quick, friendly service. She explained every procedure in a way I could easily understand. Overall, the experience was amazing, and I'll definitely return.
Have you seen Dr. Donna Maddox, DC?
Are you Dr. Maddox?