Donna Harris-Richards, MSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 62

Social Work

Donna Harris-Richards, MSW is a Social Worker in New Bedford, MA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Donna Harris-Richards, MSW
103 Chestnut St Fl 3 New Bedford, MA 02740
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Donna Harris-Richards treats your condition or procedure

Donna Harris-Richards' conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Sex Therapy
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Stress

Donna Harris-Richards accepts

Donna Harris-Richards accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Care Elect PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO
Preferred Blue PPO
Medicare

Donna Harris-Richards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Donna Harris-Richards

The perfect tune up for our marriage
Donna Harris-Richards has really helped us improve area's of our marriage that had become a struggle. Donna walked us through how to better communicate with each other, which has really helped all area's of our relationship. She helped us see each of our parts and tendencies in many of our disagreements. She was unbiased and never took one side over the other, rather she was always on the side of our marriage. We were given many tools to help us in the future to continue to nurture and grow our relationship. We would highly recommend Donna to anyone trying to save or improve their relationship with their spouse and partner.
Oct 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
It was a pleasure to work with Donna. We learned so much during our 7 or so sessions with her and we appreciate the techniques she taught us. She has a wonderful, approachable personality and sense of humor. Would highly recommend working with her.
Kerry – Jun 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
Donna helped me a lot through grief counseling after losing my partner, and later relationship counseling. Last I spoke with her, her specialty is now relationship and sex therapy. I cannot recommend her enough, she is such a great listener.
Melissa – May 13, 2021
Donna Harris-Richards' Reply –
Thank you so much. I'm very glad it was helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
I have worked with Donna through the majority of my twenties. She has provided me invaluable tools, and worked with me through some of the most challenging times including grief, coping relationship dynamics, and managing personal growth. I have unpacked fear of my sexuality, and with her support now celebrate it and explore it confidently. I never stop recommending the value of therapy, and specifically Donna, to friends, family, and work colleagues. It was the healthiest commitment I have made.
Feb 04, 2021
Thank you so much. I'm delighted to hear it was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
I am a bit of DIYer, but we were 42 years into our relationship/marriage and facing a world of change. Newly retired after a lifetime of doing our own thing amplified our differences. The pandemic presented even more challenges. The house didn’t seem big enough for two big personalities. Thankfully, my wife isn’t a DIYer. She did extensive research (unbeknownst to me) and wrote Donna a letter, asking if she would consider taking us on as clients. What a gift. After 10 sessions, I am confident that we can make our relationship survive and thrive no matter what comes our way. Donna does her homework; she takes notes, and always circles back to what our goals were. She offered tools, provided exercises, made us practice new approaches, and provided feedback … all with a sense of humor. My wife and I are her biggest fans. If we ever need a tune-up, we know who to call. Thank you, Donna!
Mary – Jan 03, 2021
Thank you so much. I'm very glad to hear it was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
We worked with Donna for nearly 2 years and it made a remarkable difference in our relationship. We are two working parents with a toddler and an infant. Donna gave us tools to be better people in life and to truly communicate with one another. She mentored us toward a healthy, thriving relationship not only verbally and emotionally but also physically. She truly had our "marriage" as her top priority. It felt like she was rooting for our unity the entire time we worked together and we highly recommend her.
Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
My husband and I saw Donna for multiple visits over about two months to help us deal with some issues with extended family. She was wonderful and I would highly recommend her services without hesitation.
Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
Donna Harris Richards, is a very resourceful, Knowledgeable, supportive, therapist especially when dealing with trauma, intimacy, sexual preferences, sex therapy, gender identity, couples therapy, and emotional stressors. Her continuous guidance, and reassurance, and resourcefulness is unmeasured. If you are seeking a therapist for any of the above listed psychological issues you will not be disappointed. Donna Harris Richards, is one of a kind it’s hard To find the perfect fit in seeking out a therapist, look no more, Donna Harris Richards is an angel in disguise.
Holly Ann Fern – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
Working with Donna changed my life. She's compassionate, insightful, funny, and she teaches you how to make change happen by using concrete tools we practiced together. Working with Donna has allowed me to become the person I've always wanted to be, and to begin living the life I've always wanted to live. I can not recommend her highly enough.
New Bedford – Mar 30, 2018
Donna Harris-Richards' Reply –
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
Donna is amazing! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. With her help and guidance I made it through the worst time in my life. Easy to talk to, funny, bright, and insightful. I always felt safe and supported, but she will also push you to be the best version of yourself. If you're having a difficult time and need some help, look no further.
new bedford, ma – Sep 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?
Before meeting Donna I couldn't even stomach the thought of going to see a therapist. With that being said, now I look forward to seeing her on a weekly basis. Donna is low key, thoughtful, caring, smart,sympathetic, empathetic, and has a sense of humor. I feel she sincerely wants to help and guide you through anything going on in your life. Don't hesitate to book an appointment. She is AMAZING!
James in North Dartmouth, MA – Mar 11, 2017
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Donna Harris-Richards, MSW?

How was your experience with Donna Harris-Richards?