Donna Gleissner, MSS

Donna Gleissner, MSS

Substance Abuse Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Donna Gleissner, MSS is a substance abuse counselor in Danbury, CT. She specializes in substance abuse counseling, counseling, and more.Read her story

52 Federal Rd Ste 2A

Danbury, CT 06810

• Husky Health

Learn about Donna Gleissner

Donna Gleissner's bio

This content was provided by Donna Gleissner "I have a BA in Psychology and an MS in Community Counseling and have been an LPC and NCC for over 20 years. I am also an LADC and trained in DBT. My work experience includes working with teens in the foster care system, bereavement counseling, residential mental health services, individual, group and couples counseling and relapse prevention work. I have a wide range of experience and have also supervised young therapists entering the field of counseling. I continue my education by attending trainings and seminars and a supportive an NCC (Nationally Certified Counselor) I am held to a higher standard of education and keep up with the latest information in the field. "

This content was provided by Donna Gleissner "I believe that we all have the answers within ourselves and need help guiding us to those answers. I take a cognitive behavioral approach but adjust my approach based on the client and will meet you where you currently are. I have worked extensively with substance abusers and helping them learn the tools to maintain sobriety. I also use Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) to teach emotion regulation skills and how to manage intense emotions and prevent self destructive behaviors. I am a person who is passionate about my work and enjoy helping people work on the issues that may be holding them back in their life to be their true authentic self."

• Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma

Donna Gleissner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Donna Gleissner is unavailable at this time.

Donna Gleissner has no awards or honors listed.

Donna Gleissner has no media or publications listed.

Donna Gleissner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Donna Gleissner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Donna Gleissner's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Donna Gleissner?

How was your experience with Donna Gleissner?