Counseling  |
Female
Donna Emerson, LPC-S
Donna Emerson, LPC-S is a counseling provider who practices in Dallas, TX. She has been practicing for 29 years.

16800 Dallas Pkwy Ste 150

Dallas, TX 75248

Learn about Donna Emerson

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Donna Emerson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Donna Emerson has no awards or honors listed.

Donna Emerson has no media or publications listed.

Donna Emerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Donna Emerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Donna Emerson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Donna Emerson to family and friends
Donna Emerson's Performance
in Rowlett, texas |
I have needed counseling for a long time but was too anxious to go. Donna made me feel so comfortable and not at all judged. She is direct, compassionate and gives a lot of feedback. She also gives homework for me to work on between sessions. I felt better after the first session. For the first time in years I experienced hopefulness. I am so glad I made the decision to see Donna. She has helped me so much .
in Dallas, TX |
My husband I have been to three counselors. Nothing seemed to help us solve our problems. A friend recommended Donna. I will be forever grateful. I truly believe she saved our marriage.
in Dallas, TX |
I have seen so many counselors over the years. She is the most insightful, genuine and helpful that I have ever found. I actually feel in charge of my life for the first time ever. She has empowered me to be comfortable being me. I cannot thank her enough.
in Dallas, TX |
I was really nervous about seeing a therapist but she made me feel at ease. She talks with you, not at you. Helps you work out a plan to achieve the results and goals you are looking for.
Have you seen Donna Emerson, LPC-S?
Are you Donna Emerson?