Dongfeng Zhou, AP

AcupunctureFemaleAge 42

Dongfeng Zhou

Primary Care Holistic Center

8050 N University Dr Tamarac, FL 33321

Dongfeng Zhou, AP is a Acupuncturist in Tamarac, FL and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine medical school in 2015. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dongfeng Zhou to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dongfeng Zhou treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stress

Dongfeng Zhou accepts

Dongfeng Zhou accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
Simply Healthcare Plans

Dongfeng Zhou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dongfeng Zhou

3.9

Dongfeng Zhou
Dr. Zhou is the most knowledgeable, caring and thoughtful medical practitioner I have ever met. She knows all there is to know about Chinese medicine, acupuncture, cupping, and medicinal herbs. She is an excellent diagnostician and physician. She takes the time to explain everything, answers any and all my questions with patience and understanding and is so gentle that the treatment is virtually painless. I’ve had chronic pain in my jaw, neck and back for several years now. With Dr. Zhou’s treatments, I’m finally able to do things I haven’t done in years.
Jennifer Gluck – Sep 02, 2020
Dongfeng is incredible! I initially went to her for lower back pain two years ago. I now see her regularly for not only pain treatment, but also general overall well-being. She treats me as if I was his only patient. She takes a holistic approach to treatment combining both acupuncture and herbs. Highly recommended!!!
Anita Perez – Sep 02, 2020
I've had acupuncture many times before for fibromyalgia, PMS and cramping ant and it almost always helped, never hurt. But Dr. Zhou pushed the needle in WAY TOO DEEP, wiggled it around and it hurt like Hell. I sat up and told her how much it was hurting and her face changed from pleasant to red and angry and she told me "shut up. it doesn't hurt." I'm petite and I think she hit bone and let me tell you it hurt. When told to make a follow-up appointment, I said no. She then tried to soften her tone and told me that if I left a good Google review, the next visit would be free. No way, Jose. You couldn't pay me to see her again. How can a doctor tell a patient she's not in pain? What has this world come to?
Aug 27, 2020
Despite being in the middle of a pandemic, Dr. Zhou does not practice sterile technique, i.e. using alcohol wipes before inserting acupuncture needles. She also prescribes herbs for which she does not know and denies the side effects.
Barnie – Aug 19, 2020
n.dr Zhou has been treating me for the last 4 months for imflamatory and grutinizing myothopies. A condition where the body attacks the muscles.Conventional medicine offered me nothing but pain medication. I was reccommened by a neighbor to Dr Zhou. When I first went to Dr Zhou Icould barely walk. I now can walk and I an going to the gym most everyday to strengthen the muscles.I must say to Dr Zhou is so concerned with my progress and she is one of the finest people walking the earth'
Mike King – Jun 06, 2019
Dr. Zhou was a great, gentle introduction to alternative medicine for my little girl. She was patient, soothing and worked with my 6 year old daughter with her first acupuncture session. Within days, my daughter’s sprained knee was functional and pain free! Dr. Zhou also gave helpful suggestions in diet and exercise related to internal inflammation. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou as she is highly knowledgeable yet spiritually in tune and accessible!
Apr 18, 2019
I have back, hormone, hi blood sugar and headache. A friend recommended me to to Dr. Zhou. I received several acupuncture treatment along with herbs that helped me tremendously. Dr. Zhou is an awesome acupuncturist. Her calm personalty gives assurance to people like me. She helped so so much, now my family all visit her with great results. I highly recommend her, you won't be disappointed. A.S.
Mar 30, 2019

How was your experience with Dongfeng Zhou?

Compassion is the source of healing

Dongfeng Zhou, is a Board Certified Licensed Acupuncture Physician in the State of Florida and a Diplomate in Acupuncture certified by The National Certification...Read more

• Acupuncture

2015
Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine

Is Dongfeng Zhou, AP accepting new patients?

Dongfeng Zhou, AP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dongfeng Zhou's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dongfeng Zhou, AP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dongfeng Zhou accepts your insurance.

What are Dongfeng Zhou, AP's top areas of care?

Dongfeng Zhou frequently treats Acupuncture, Allergies, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dongfeng Zhou treats.

Where is Dongfeng Zhou, AP's office located?

Dongfeng Zhou's office is located at 8050 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dongfeng Zhou, AP offer telehealth services?

Dongfeng Zhou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dongfeng Zhou, AP?

Primary Care Holistic Center

Parimary care Holistic Center8050 N University Dr Tamarac, FL 33321

Eastern Acupuncture and Wellness

Eastern Acupuncture and Wellness Center13224 W Broward Blvd Plantation, FL 33325